Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,111 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

INSECURITY: Should Nigerians Be Allowed To Carry Arms? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INSECURITY: Should Nigerians Be Allowed To Carry Arms? (366 Views)

Professor Sagay Says All Nigerians Should Carry Arms / Sagay: Allow Nigerians To Carry Arms To Defend Themselves / FRSC Officials To Carry Arms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

INSECURITY: Should Nigerians Be Allowed To Carry Arms? by FirstMediaNaija(m): 10:01pm On Jul 02, 2022
INSECURITY: Should Nigerians be allowed to carry arms?

Re: INSECURITY: Should Nigerians Be Allowed To Carry Arms? by Cubalabloo(m): 10:10pm On Jul 02, 2022
If you ask me, honestly, that's the only way to stop nonesense.
Re: INSECURITY: Should Nigerians Be Allowed To Carry Arms? by Snitch24(m): 10:13pm On Jul 02, 2022
Cubalabloo:
If you ask me, honestly, that's the only way to stop nonesense.
It will worsen insecurity issue
Mass killing

3 Likes

Re: INSECURITY: Should Nigerians Be Allowed To Carry Arms? by Telekinetic: 10:14pm On Jul 02, 2022
FirstMediaNaija:
INSECURITY: Should Nigerians be allowed to carry arms?
-It takes a good man with a gun to stop a bad man with a gun.
-Guns don’t kill people. People kill people.

4 Likes

Re: INSECURITY: Should Nigerians Be Allowed To Carry Arms? by Dramadiddy(m): 10:28pm On Jul 02, 2022
Telekinetic:

-It takes a good man with a gun to stop a bad man with a gun.
-Guns don’t kill people. People kill people.
that's what they used to deceive them in the US

2 Likes

Re: INSECURITY: Should Nigerians Be Allowed To Carry Arms? by Entprys(m): 10:38pm On Jul 02, 2022
Juju sure pass. I dey find am anyhow ow.
But e no easy cos all my back now full of razor blade marking. My head nko ?
Re: INSECURITY: Should Nigerians Be Allowed To Carry Arms? by godofuck231: 10:42pm On Jul 02, 2022
Dramadiddy:
don't think because you have not seen a home invasion ,that makes you immune to attacks , wait till your wife or child is held at gun point, then it would kick in , just stay small

1 Like

Re: INSECURITY: Should Nigerians Be Allowed To Carry Arms? by Telekinetic: 10:43pm On Jul 02, 2022
Dramadiddy:
The problem with gun laws in the US is that it’s too lax. Not everyone is supposed to have access to guns. You think say wandering foreigners go just go US with cows go dey kill people anyhow??

1 Like

Re: INSECURITY: Should Nigerians Be Allowed To Carry Arms? by Dramadiddy(m): 10:46pm On Jul 02, 2022
godofuck231:
don't think because you have not seen a home invasion ,that makes you immune to attacks , wait till your wife or child is held at gun point, then it would kick in , just stay small
are you comparing that to people casually shooting up public places
Re: INSECURITY: Should Nigerians Be Allowed To Carry Arms? by Dramadiddy(m): 10:49pm On Jul 02, 2022
Telekinetic:

The problem with gun laws in the US is that it’s too lax. Not everyone is supposed to have access to guns. You think say wandering foreigners go just go US with cows go dey kill people anyhow??
for every law made, there's a good and bad side to it, no law fully favors everyone and some use it to do bad. even if the US withdraws guns from every citizen, they will still have to deal with unregistered guns and people will. have it easy knowing others do not have protection anymore

1 Like

Re: INSECURITY: Should Nigerians Be Allowed To Carry Arms? by PrincessofDSS(f): 10:51pm On Jul 02, 2022
To answer that question, give me answer to mine

Should Nigerians allowed to be killed
Re: INSECURITY: Should Nigerians Be Allowed To Carry Arms? by godofuck231: 12:15am On Jul 03, 2022
Dramadiddy:
are you comparing that to people casually shooting up public places
just like the fulanis who have guns , they know if they attack a school campus such as oko poly or ambrose Alli ekpoma they will die a bad death , so it is in the US when you attack an NRA members house, they will be killed by a 10 year old with a hunting shotgun

1 Like

Re: INSECURITY: Should Nigerians Be Allowed To Carry Arms? by Jostoman: 6:47am On Jul 03, 2022
Bad idea, Mattawalle is only trying to empower his political thug for 2023 election.

(1) (Reply)

Rapper, Eedris Abdulkareem Diagnosed With Kidney Failure / Why The North Want Muslims Muslims Ticket / Kwankwaso Misrepresents, Disrespects North, Says Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.