Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Traveling To Samoa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Traveling To Samoa (417 Views)

Any Nigerian In Samoa??? / Cost Of Traveling To Australia / The University Graduate Who Got Stranded In Libya While Traveling To Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Traveling To Samoa by Terdue(m): 10:48pm On Jul 02, 2022
Please my people, how do I cope in an island like samoa if I am going there for the first time and have no relatives there?
Re: Traveling To Samoa by ttmacoy: 11:06pm On Jul 02, 2022
Nigerians I hail thee, it’s now Samoa’s turn.

From the little I know of the island it is small so I think it will be hard to blend it and get work etc.

Also I assume you mean Samoa proper not American Samoa right. For me I wouldn’t go. It it’s your call and all depends on your situation in Nigeria.

Terdue:
Please my people, how do I cope in an island like samoa if I am going there for the first time and have no relatives there?
Re: Traveling To Samoa by Cousin9999: 11:33pm On Jul 02, 2022
That's a very poor place. They have nothing for anyone unless you're a millionaire building a resort. Furthermore, it's populated by racist mulattos who like to fist fight for fun.

If you just want to go on vacation, try Papua New Guinea, Torres Strait Islands, Solomon Islands, or Fiji. But now isn't a good time for travel in the region. They're still dealing with Chinese flu and other problems. It seems they may also have unrest due to outside manipulation. For example, PNG is resource rich, and Asian parasites want to get their claws in.
Re: Traveling To Samoa by gimakon2(m): 11:36pm On Jul 02, 2022
Terdue:

There is nothing in the American Samoa, or the other Samoa. Nothing also in Micronesia and nothing in Palau, also nothing in Guam. Guam is just Liberia on the other side. The only thing they boast of is the USD. US Virgin Island or the British Virgin Islands are way better. Remote jobs are going to make them even way better.

Except you have a US remote job (contract) and you are paid in the USD, and they pay wads of cash ,then it's a good place for holiday (considering the fact they are visa free to the Nigerian passport and you get to work as a digital Nomad). Otherwise, kindly seek someplace else. Fiji is visa free to Nigerian passport for almost 4 months, some folks come to Aussie from there. But you need a remote job to keep you going.

If you are not considering direct US, New Zealand or Australia now, you are doing everything wrong. Forget the Samoa. Na tattoo u wan go rub?
Re: Traveling To Samoa by gimakon2(m): 11:41pm On Jul 02, 2022
Cousin9999:
That's a very poor place. They have nothing for anyone unless you're a millionaire building a resort. Furthermore, it's populated by racist mulattos who like to fist fight for fun.

If you just want to go on vacation, try Papua New Guinea, Torres Strait Islands, Solomon Islands, or Fiji. But now isn't a good time for travel in the region. They're still dealing with Chinese flu and other problems. It seems they may also have unrest due to outside manipulation. For example, PNG is resource rich, and Asian parasites want to get their claws in.

There is a tribe in Solomon islands and Papua New Guinea that eat human beings. One of the most unsafe places on the surface of the earth to go at this time. Even there are travel advisory against those nations.

Hunger walks on two legs in those places.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians in the UK, How Did You Adapt To Right Hand Driving ? / NARIC Certificate / Olden, Norway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.