Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,597 members, 7,958,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:55 AM

Quick Solution To Eating In Dream - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Quick Solution To Eating In Dream (177 Views)

Help,gathering Snails In Dream,what Does It Mean? / How To Stop Eating In Your Dreams Permanently / Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Quick Solution To Eating In Dream by MelchizedekOnli(m): 11:26pm On Jul 02, 2022
Hello.
You want to know why you eat in your dream? Would you believe that me if I tell you? Will you restrain your anger if I tell you? Will you read on and share my practically proven knowledge with someone else who may need this tip? Good! Let's move on.

The Cause
I will just go straight and be blunt about it. You are a looter! You did eat in darkness. There are some ways you think is right to convert another person's money or properties to yourself. Think about it! I'm a telling you lies?

The Result
The result, of course is that you will have lots of money being built up for yourself. Your estate will be big. You will be classed among the big guys in town. Society will respect you.

The Remedy
But the Lord who knows what a man thinks and do in secret must find a remedial balance. The King of Retribution will surely visit you in anger.

First, all estate you have built up will start to crumble. Your source of funding will stop because it's being discovered that it's not legit.

Secondly, you will become indebted to many individuals and companies.

And lastly, sicknesses and a final death sentence.

Solution
The only solution is God. Go to people who truly know God and how to call Him to help you. You must first stop any illegal means of income you are engaged in. Then He will help you by providing for you. I have numerous means of way out I can give you if you email me.

Always read Psalm 38 over bathing water that has a handful of salt. You shall be delivered in Jesus Christ name. Amen.

Re: Quick Solution To Eating In Dream by jom28gy(m): 1:16am On Jul 03, 2022
I don't understand you

(1) (Reply)

DON'T IGNORE THIS POST IF YOU KNOW YOU WERE BORN ON APRIL 20TH TO MAY 20TH / Keep Exercising Your Faith (2) / Getting Inspired For The New Week (by The Renewal Of Your Mind)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.