Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

I'm Concerned That Our Yoruba Friends Are The Only Ones Not Keying In To Obi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Concerned That Our Yoruba Friends Are The Only Ones Not Keying In To Obi (1960 Views)

Desmond Elliott Is Loosing This Election As Far As I'm Concerned - King Jomo / Please, Why Are My Yoruba Friends Laughing Like Mad About This Pic? / Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Concerned That Our Yoruba Friends Are The Only Ones Not Keying In To Obi by haffaze777(m): 7:02am On Jul 03, 2022
DonBenny77:

Cowardly afonjas

Brave Igbogrin,don't come out tomorrow because we still need ur childish rant on Nairalandgrin

4 Likes

Re: I'm Concerned That Our Yoruba Friends Are The Only Ones Not Keying In To Obi by Amumaigwe: 7:05am On Jul 03, 2022
haffaze777:

Nah because we know Peter Obi for what he is,we control media and we know how powerful it is,so we are not the type you can fool with our own invention.

Which media? Who still reads Lagos/Ibadan expressway junk media houses? That's why people can now match you propaganda for propaganda which always leaves you guys gasping for breath.
Re: I'm Concerned That Our Yoruba Friends Are The Only Ones Not Keying In To Obi by omoharry(f): 7:06am On Jul 03, 2022
AlexBells:
First of all, I'm not in the business of forcing anyone to accept my candidate and it is not even a do or die affair that Peter Obi must win however Peter Obi represent something that has been hope to every downtrodden Nigeria.

Peter Obi keeps resonating everywhere around the country but I have not seen a single convergence for Peter Obi in the regional west (South West excluding Lagos).

The mantra had been the North will not vote for Igbos but that seem to not be the issue at all, in fact even if no Arewa Youth was present, the fact they allowed the use of Arewa House for Peter Obi was a statement.

Everywhere East, North and Midwest Peter Obi is trending, like I said, Obi Must not even win but one thing is certain everyone in aforementioned regions agrees that Obi is the best.

So why are our brothers and sisters in goodwill in Yorubaland not in the Obidient train, are they under some sort of psychological blackmail to not support Obi, what could be the issue or do they have any beef with Obi or his tribe?
SW people are voting for Tinubu ... But few with vote Obi though.. Why don't you focus on other areas where obi is loved .

1 Like

Re: I'm Concerned That Our Yoruba Friends Are The Only Ones Not Keying In To Obi by haffaze777(m): 7:08am On Jul 03, 2022
Amumaigwe:

Which media? Who still reads Lagos/Ibadan expressway junk media houses? That's why people can now match you propaganda for propaganda which always leaves you guys gasping for breath.

Wait till election move closergrin

4 Likes

Re: I'm Concerned That Our Yoruba Friends Are The Only Ones Not Keying In To Obi by Amumaigwe: 7:09am On Jul 03, 2022
adioolayi:

Okay..it's fine.

Let's us continue on this line of divide and see the outcome.

You don't want Tinubu...and we don't want Peter Obi...let Atiku take it...no wahala.

We move.
Re: I'm Concerned That Our Yoruba Friends Are The Only Ones Not Keying In To Obi by Millimann: 7:10am On Jul 03, 2022
Vistra40:

Stop generalizing sir! I have seen yorubas that are obidient.

Many sef

Re: I'm Concerned That Our Yoruba Friends Are The Only Ones Not Keying In To Obi by AlexBells(m): 7:10am On Jul 03, 2022
haffaze777:

Oh ho the fact that you are the loudest on social media doesn't mean you control it,we are just waiting for the appropriate time to unleash our arsenal on Pandora guy.enjoy your Obedient online campaign for now because we will soon roll out our gallant e warriorgrin
Hehehe, we dey wait na, comrade anticipating vawulence, we are fully loaded

Re: I'm Concerned That Our Yoruba Friends Are The Only Ones Not Keying In To Obi by abdulwastecx(m): 7:11am On Jul 03, 2022
PresidObi:
Wrong

Yoruba friends I have are mostly Obidient

But let's not discuss tribe and regions, all of us Nigerians are suffering the effects of bad government in every part of Nigeria.

In all seriousness, I love the zeal and the tenacity of our Igbo brothers. This is how you play politics. You congregate around an individual push him and possibly forced him down people's throats using propaganda and other lawful means possible. The truth still remains that Peter Obi is not the best person to lead the country in the year 2023.

judging by track records and achievement alone, Tinubu is a better fit. Tinubu understands the economy better, he has instituted more reforms than every political office holder in Nigeria. He'll hit the ground runnings, he has eyes for performers and technocrats alike. These are the qualities needed to lead a country.

All you need is a man with the political will, the understanding of the private sector, a man open to reforms and taking difficult decisions, a man open to institutional reforms and who can assemble the right team to initiate such reforms. It's a no-brainer that Tinubu was able to transfer Lagos and also laid down a framework and political structure that actualize this. Tinubu is the right person to lead this country at this time.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Concerned That Our Yoruba Friends Are The Only Ones Not Keying In To Obi by Nobody: 7:11am On Jul 03, 2022
Wow!,Good news
jumper524:
even the hausas. Obi has won already with the massive crowd he's pulling in kano and other regions.
Re: I'm Concerned That Our Yoruba Friends Are The Only Ones Not Keying In To Obi by AlexBells(m): 7:12am On Jul 03, 2022
omoharry:
SW people are voting for Tinubu ... But few with vote Obi though.. Why don't you focus on other areas where obi is loved .
We are focused but we are interested in Every Nigerian that's why we are looking out for our brothers and Sisters in the west

2 Likes

Re: I'm Concerned That Our Yoruba Friends Are The Only Ones Not Keying In To Obi by omoharry(f): 7:15am On Jul 03, 2022
AlexBells:

You should know that I'm a core Obi supporter with inside studies of system, there is different in the morale in the west compared to that of North, even if Igbos don't support Tinubu it is apparently because of corruption, if it were Osinbajo the case would have been different, why are there no outings in the west like seen in other places
seriously... I became an Obi supporter after Osibanjo lost the primary election. And not because he is not a good candidate but because the primary election became dollarise.So the highest bidder won the day . Tinubu & Atiku banbose other candidates with thier wealth to bribe delegate..How then do u expect them to perform when they are a bundle of corruption themselves.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Concerned That Our Yoruba Friends Are The Only Ones Not Keying In To Obi by haffaze777(m): 7:15am On Jul 03, 2022
AlexBells:

Hehehe, we dey wait na, comrade anticipating vawulence, we are fully loaded

We'll meet you soon sirgrin

2 Likes

Re: I'm Concerned That Our Yoruba Friends Are The Only Ones Not Keying In To Obi by PresidObi: 7:15am On Jul 03, 2022
abdulwastecx:

In all seriousness, I love the zeal and the tenacity of our Igbo brothers. This is how you play politics. You congregate around an individual push him and possibly forced him down people's throats using propaganda and other lawful means possible. The truth still remains that Peter Obi is not the best person to lead the country in the year 2023.

judging by track records and achievement alone, Tinubu is a better fit. Tinubu understands the economy better, he has instituted more reforms than every political office holder in Nigeria. He'll hit the ground runnings, he has eyes for performers and technocrats alike. These are the qualities needed to lead a country.

All you need is a man with the political will, the understanding of the private sector, a man open to reforms and taking difficult decisions, a man open to institutional reforms and who can assemble the right team to initiate such reforms. It's a no-brainer that Tinubu was able to transfer Lagos and also laid down a framework and political structure that actualize this. Tinubu is the right person to lead this country at this time.

Baba, Tinubu cannot hit the ground running, he's still recuperating from the election campaign movements.

Tinubu cannot claim the successes in Lagos, if Borno was the capital of Nigeria for 20 years, Borno may be looking like Dubai now.
Re: I'm Concerned That Our Yoruba Friends Are The Only Ones Not Keying In To Obi by PresidObi: 7:16am On Jul 03, 2022
omoharry:
seriously... I became an Obi supporter after Osibanjo lost the primary election. And not because he is not a good candidate but because the primary election became dollarise.So the highest bidder won the day . Tinubu & Atiku banbose other candidates with thier wealth to bribe delegate..How then do u expect them to perform when they are a bundle of corruption themselves.

Re: I'm Concerned That Our Yoruba Friends Are The Only Ones Not Keying In To Obi by Obidient4life2: 7:18am On Jul 03, 2022
Don't be deceived by urchins on Nairaland... It's just a few with multiple accounts. Including the chief urchin Seun
Re: I'm Concerned That Our Yoruba Friends Are The Only Ones Not Keying In To Obi by decub: 7:21am On Jul 03, 2022
jumper524:
It's vice versa. Only Igbos are not keeping into the jagaban ideology.
So substitute yoruba for Igbos in your content and also Obi for Tinubu then judge yourself.
Arewa house auditorium is a public space for people to rent and use, Peter Obi can also key into it.
And for the records, there's no real key Peter Obi movement in the North compared to tinubu who's Also a southerner.
Or you think the northerners whom you usually call pigs, almajiri and headslammers are so foolish to vote in a candidate cos he's being hyped by the media with no real track records to become president. Northerners would always ask, is Peter Obi as good as they portray him? Once they find it contradictory to what is being hyped then he goes straight to the gutter.
We both know Peter Obi is not as good as he's been portrayed, he was never at a time rated as the best governor in Nigeria.
Kwankwaso, amaechi, Fashola and even Rochas at a time were rated outstanding.
Just the media heave following him.
So it's only fair for him to win in the media and loose the main election.
Personally, both the OP and yourself are saying the same thing in different terms.

I have seen Yorubas supporting the Obi movement and frankly speaking,the very first person that tried to analyze an Obi or Tinubu presidency in Nigeria and what the outcome would be is a Yoruba whom I respect his views on economy.

Your perception of award as once best governors in Nigeria won't be a yardstick for judgement because of the 4 governors you mentioned, Rochas couldn't have made that list if you were in Imo as at when he was a governor. The basis for such award is best known to them.

Kwankwanso has good leadership qualities and I respect him for that.

Fash believes in structure and development and it earned him whom he is.

Amaechi was an average performing governor owing to the resources Rivers state has and the development he brought.

You won't see key movement in the North for Obi compared to Tinubu for a variety of reasons and one of such is financial sponsor (remember there's also movements in London and USA for same Tinubu).

I think the major problem we have as a people in this country is that we have been so attached to our ethnicity and religious beliefs that we tend to sacrifice good governance.

Personally, I wouldn't mind a Kwankwanso, a Fashola or an Obi as a president provided they have something to offer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Concerned That Our Yoruba Friends Are The Only Ones Not Keying In To Obi by Murphyenemuwe: 7:23am On Jul 03, 2022
Economy of okrika and akube u mean?
flamingREED:

If it's that easy to say you control the media, then I'll advise you to listen to us because we control the economy.

And you know what? 2023 is not about gists; it's about redeeming a perilous economy.
Re: I'm Concerned That Our Yoruba Friends Are The Only Ones Not Keying In To Obi by jumper524(m): 7:24am On Jul 03, 2022
Great0ne1:

What about other regions ? Why are they not clamouring for tinubu's presidency ? Are other regions also occupied exclusively by igbos ? But i do have some educative yoruba friends that are very OBIDIENT .
so those who agree with you are literate while those who don't are illetrate.
No wam, we d illetrate are supporting tinubu.

1 Like

Re: I'm Concerned That Our Yoruba Friends Are The Only Ones Not Keying In To Obi by kingjiss: 7:27am On Jul 03, 2022
AlexBells:
First of all, I'm not in the business of forcing anyone to accept my candidate and it is not even a do or die affair that Peter Obi must win however Peter Obi represent something that has been hope to every downtrodden Nigeria.

Peter Obi keeps resonating everywhere around the country but I have not seen a single convergence for Peter Obi in the regional west (South West excluding Lagos).

The mantra had been the North will not vote for Igbos but that seem to not be the issue at all, in fact even if no Arewa Youth was present, the fact they allowed the use of Arewa House for Peter Obi was a statement.

Everywhere East, North and Midwest Peter Obi is trending, like I said, Obi Must not even win but one thing is certain everyone in aforementioned regions agrees that Obi is the best.

So why are our brothers and sisters in goodwill in Yorubaland not in the Obidient train, are they under some sort of psychological blackmail to not support Obi, what could be the issue or do they have any beef with Obi or his tribe?

Because they are cowards,always looking for an easy way out.
Re: I'm Concerned That Our Yoruba Friends Are The Only Ones Not Keying In To Obi by abdulwastecx(m): 7:28am On Jul 03, 2022
PresidObi:

Baba, Tinubu cannot hit the ground running, he's still recuperating from the election campaign movements.

Tinubu cannot claim the successes in Lagos, if Borno was the capital of Nigeria for 20 years, Borno may be looking like Dubai now.

Abuja has been the capital of Nigeria for 31 years, Is Abuja looking like Dubai today?

Tinubu can lay claim to being the brain behind the establishment of the Lekki Free Trade Zone, a zone that currently housed the largest refinery, fertilizers, deep seaport and so many other factories in Africa. Tinubu can be said to be the brain behind the Eko Atlantic city real estate masterpiece. Tinubu was paramount to the improvement of the internally generated revenue in Lagos that allows the state to be able to modernise and finance other laudable projects. He can also be said to be responsible for developing a template called the master plan of Lagos, a political structure that provides a platform for technocrats to do their thing in making Lagos on of the most developed metropolis in Africa.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Concerned That Our Yoruba Friends Are The Only Ones Not Keying In To Obi by Great0ne1: 7:35am On Jul 03, 2022
jumper524:
so those who agree with you are literate while those who don't are illetrate.
No wam, we d illetrate are supporting tinubu.
I didn't say so my brother. You are free to vote tinubu. I am happy to be OBIDIENT
Re: I'm Concerned That Our Yoruba Friends Are The Only Ones Not Keying In To Obi by jumper524(m): 7:38am On Jul 03, 2022
decub:

Personally, both the OP and yourself are saying the same thing in different terms.

I have seen Yorubas supporting the Obi movement and frankly speaking,the very first person that tried to analyze an Obi or Tinubu presidency in Nigeria and what the outcome would be is a Yoruba whom I respect his views on economy.

Your perception of award as once best governors in Nigeria won't be a yardstick for judgement because of the 4 governors you mentioned, Rochas couldn't have made that list if you were in Imo as at when he was a governor. The basis for such award is best known to them.

Kwankwanso has good leadership qualities and I respect him for that.

Fash believes in structure and development and it earned him whom he is.

Amaechi was an average performing governor owing to the resources Rivers state has and the development he brought.

You won't see key movement in the North for Obi compared to Tinubu for a variety of reasons and one of such is financial sponsor (remember there's also movements in London and USA for same Tinubu).

I think the major problem we have as a people in this country is that we have been so attached to our ethnicity and religious beliefs that we tend to sacrifice good governance.

Personally, I wouldn't mind a Kwankwanso, a Fashola or an Obi as a president provided they have something to offer.
you spoke well.
Rochas at a time was rated the best governor during his first tenure, I know things went sideways during his second. If Rochas first tenure wasn't good, he wouldn't have won under APC during his second tenure.
The case of my support for Tinubu ahead of Obi is one, level of acceptability.
Once a leader is not acceptable, it would take more than a miracle for his achievements to be seen or heard. Besides the opposition would way him down as at the case of Buhari to South East Nigeria.
Other regions are looking for fg to come in and prosecute their corrupt leaders the southeast are accusing Buhari of selective trials.
I'm from the north and please forgive me if I'm being selfish I don't see a Peter Obi presidency solving the insecurity issue in the North. I don't think he's segacious and courageous enough to tackle those northern bigwigs who sponsors to terrorist.
Even if he tries to, he would have to go through the legal way of prosecuting them which we both know is near impossible.
If he goes the illegal way, Hes govt would be largely criticised by northerners, besides hes level of acceptability in the North is very low.
Human rights would become more vocal as is the case of Buhari in the southeast. In the end northerners loose.
Some evil northern politicians might go ahead to liase with those bandits to increase killings so as to tarnish the Peter Obi image.
The senate would frustrate him which we both know cos his party is not just minority but minorest minority in the chamber.
Truth is no matter how genuine a Peter Obi presidency is hell need a miracle to function.
I'm not banking on miracle.
If you follow my post, you'll know I've always been a fan of amaechi cos amongst the influential politicians he's the only one accepted nationwide coupled with the fact that he has good records as governor and as minister. But with him out of the picture, Tinubu is more acceptable except for Southeast.

4 Likes

Re: I'm Concerned That Our Yoruba Friends Are The Only Ones Not Keying In To Obi by jumper524(m): 7:48am On Jul 03, 2022
Coolsperm:

You guys are something else. .We Yoruba Christian's will never vote Muslim Muslim ticket, we are not fools, by the way Muric told Yoruba Muslims not to vote Yoruba Christian's and the all agreed.

We are all proud Ipob, so if Yoruba Muslims unity begars like let them call Ipob any name , am very proud to be one

You made this post.
Do I call you a religious bigot or a fanatic for impersonating the yoruba identity and trying to create religious divisive lines?
What's the difference between you and bokoharam trying to impose Islam nationwide?
From the way your going, if you have access to bomb, you'll bomb Muslims too.
Re: I'm Concerned That Our Yoruba Friends Are The Only Ones Not Keying In To Obi by fyneguy: 8:20am On Jul 03, 2022
omoharry:

Lol the way some of you present conjectures as facts, amuse me.

Can you present proof that Tinubu bribed delegates?

How did you feel when Osinbajo was bribing delegates, during consultations?
Re: I'm Concerned That Our Yoruba Friends Are The Only Ones Not Keying In To Obi by wickedJezibel(f): 8:21am On Jul 03, 2022
haffaze777:

That's why your father can't do without their land,nah the sense wey your people get dey make you kill yourselves every Mondaygrin
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun
Rule 2
Re: I'm Concerned That Our Yoruba Friends Are The Only Ones Not Keying In To Obi by haffaze777(m): 8:59am On Jul 03, 2022
wickedJezibel:
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun
Rule 2

Cry me modekurin yiigrin

1 Like

Re: I'm Concerned That Our Yoruba Friends Are The Only Ones Not Keying In To Obi by PresidObi: 9:16am On Jul 03, 2022
abdulwastecx:

Abuja has been the capital of Nigeria for 31 years, Is Abuja looking like Dubai today?

Tinubu can lay claim to being the brain behind the establishment of the Lekki Free Trade Zone, a zone that currently housed the largest refinery, fertilizers, deep seaport and so many other factories in Africa. Tinubu can be said to be the brain behind the Eko Atlantic city real estate masterpiece. Tinubu was paramount to the improvement of the internally generated revenue in Lagos that allows the state to be able to modernise and finance other laudable projects. He can also be said to be responsible for developing a template called the master plan of Lagos, a political structure that provides a platform for technocrats to do their thing in making Lagos on of the most developed metropolis in Africa.

Compare Abuja with neighbouring Niger state? Then compare Lagos with Anambra, a state which is as new as 1991. Why are you people even making such statements as Tinubu developed Lagos? That's a demarketung post on Tinubu because to whom much is given, more is expected.
Re: I'm Concerned That Our Yoruba Friends Are The Only Ones Not Keying In To Obi by AlexBells(m): 9:23am On Jul 03, 2022
jumper524:
true.
Honestly if not for anything, I loved the way Igbos are queuing behind their own this time. If Nigeria were divided between South and North, the Igbos would have ruled the south 10* before the yorubas. The Igbos are more acceptable to the south south and yorubas but you see in a case of Nigeria, the odds are against the Igbos and if they don't compromise their name calling and other rants, trust me it'll be more difficult to win cos it would be very easy to demarket them in other regions.
The Igbo is the most acceptable tribe in Nigeria not just in the south, you won't tell me that the Hausas are more acceptable than the Igbos, you wont tell me that Yorubas are more acceptable than the Igbos in the Middle belt, you mistake Yorubas competition with Igbos as non acceptance, the majority of the tribes in the North are in Middle belt and even in Middle belt Igbos are more acceptable,

The core North is mostly Hausa/Fulanis which they are a veto so between Hausa/Fulani and Igbo, middle belt would chose Igbo and between Yoruna and Igbo south south would chose Igbo, did you ever wonder why Zik was so popular?.

The fact is that we as Igbo was in a political recovery phase and those who led Nigeria during our downtime were failures so the rest of minorities would more rally around Igbo than rally around Hausa/Fulani or Yorubas, the name calling will not stop, it is part of what makes Nigeria, if you call me Igbo, I will call you conehead, if you call me Nyamiri I will call you headslammer, if you call me drug pusher I will call you Ashawo italy, it is simple as that
Re: I'm Concerned That Our Yoruba Friends Are The Only Ones Not Keying In To Obi by jumper524(m): 9:27am On Jul 03, 2022
AlexBells:

The Igbo is the most acceptable tribe in Nigeria not just in the south, you won't tell me that the Hausas are more acceptable than the Igbos, you wont tell me that Yorubas are more acceptable than the Igbos in the Middle belt, you mistake Yorubas competition with Igbos as non acceptance, the majority of the tribes in the North are in Middle belt and even in Middle belt Igbos are more acceptable,

The core North is mostly Hausa/Fulanis which they are a veto so between Hausa/Fulani and Igbo, middle belt would chose Igbo and between Yoruna and Igbo south south would chose Igbo, did you ever wonder why Zik was so popular?.

The fact is that we as Igbo was in a political recovery phase and those who led Nigeria during our downtime were failures so the rest of minorities would more rally around Igbo than rally around Hausa/Fulani or Yorubas
in school/university politics, a northernern prefers to liase with an igbo man which is true, same with friends, business partners and employee everybody tends to prefer the igbo man but when it comes to international politics, my brother people don't want to liase with your people and it's plain truth.
Re: I'm Concerned That Our Yoruba Friends Are The Only Ones Not Keying In To Obi by Majesty2(m): 9:43am On Jul 03, 2022
haffaze777:

Oh ho the fact that you are the loudest on social media doesn't mean you control it,we are just waiting for the appropriate time to unleash our arsenal on Pandora guy.enjoy your Obedient online campaign for now because we will soon roll out our gallant e warriorgrin
true
Re: I'm Concerned That Our Yoruba Friends Are The Only Ones Not Keying In To Obi by AlexBells(m): 9:54am On Jul 03, 2022
jumper524:
in school/university politics, a northernern prefers to liase with an igbo man which is true, same with friends, business partners and employee everybody tends to prefer the igbo man but when it comes to international politics, my brother people don't want to liase with your people and it's plain truth.
That's becuase we led a war, and the coup was made to seem as if it were Igbo coup, Kaduna Nzeogwu still strike fear in the mind of an average Northerner, same as Ojukwu in the mind of an average Southerner, Zik worked with Bello and then media controlled by Yorubas made it seem as it was all Igbo agenda,

Remember that The Niger Delta revolt was quelled by Ojukwu which strained the relationship between the Igbos and Niger Delta tribes, remember that one of the agitation of Adaka borro was that the capital of the East was in Enugu abd that the refinery was built in PH an Igbo area, now tell us the truth, even apart from the fact that the capital of the East was moved from Calabar to Enugu is it just for the Igbos wgich is a veto in Nigeria to have a capital in Calabar.

Is it better to build the Refinery in Bayelsa when PH was more accessible to the Majority Igbos as it served as the shipment place for the Enugu coal since 1912, okay we had a bit of issues again with South South when Zik came back from the West after the Yorubas played a tribal politics that denied NCNC majority in the west, when Zik got back there was a minority as the premier of the East, would it be just for him to remain there when the Igbo would have the popular vote given a free and fair election and why would Zik stay in the west as minority leader when he was the most qualified in the East.

Some of the things that caused these mistrust have been fixed thanks to Zik's exploits, the Ijaws and every other minority in the East have their own states, especially Bayelsa for the Ijaws, I don't think there is any Igbo who would lead a coup so that distrust have been fixed, a country can exist for even a thousand years and the worse part is the more they try to blackmail the Igbos, the more the country fails and the Igbo man keeps succeeding everywhere, the question then is, why not give the Igbo man a chance, eventually it would happen because every distinct change in Nigeria was led by an Igbo man

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Revealed: Lagos Hospital Where Osinbajo Was Admitted / Fact Check : Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Was He Truly Peeing on Himself? ? / See How Exactly Biafraland Will Look Like During Election Next Year - IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.