Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,609 members, 7,820,167 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

This Is Onitsha Not Lekki: Pictures - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is Onitsha Not Lekki: Pictures (8188 Views)

Ekpa Sit At Home: This Is Onitsha Currently (pics ) / Corpses In Our Hospitals Are From Cultists, Hoodlums’ Killings, Not Lekki –LASG / Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Onitsha Not Lekki: Pictures by Tonyman55: 4:18pm On Jul 03, 2022
akinremiayomide:
BAT lokan
Hahaha.... Bat that have make use of American hospital more than Joe Biden the American president.....
If America should give award for the highest user of their hospital I think BAT will be one of the CONTESTANTS
Re: This Is Onitsha Not Lekki: Pictures by oneeast: 4:19pm On Jul 03, 2022
akinremiayomide:
keep deceiving yourself
Keep showing me computer generated pictures
This is onitsha I knw without editing

Hahaha

I said you should show us the masses neighborhoods in ibadan and you are crying again.

Re: This Is Onitsha Not Lekki: Pictures by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jul 03, 2022
Tonyman55:

Hahaha.... Bat that have make use of American hospital more than Joe Biden the American president.....
If America should give award for the highest user of their hospital I think BAT will be one of the CONTESTANTS
why all this rant bro
Leave tinubu alone
Spear him if he uses London hospital or America
Re: This Is Onitsha Not Lekki: Pictures by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jul 03, 2022
oneeast:

Hahaha

I said you should show us the masses neighborhoods in Ibadan and you are crying again.
okoro check this out

1 Like

Re: This Is Onitsha Not Lekki: Pictures by Tonyman55: 4:24pm On Jul 03, 2022
akinremiayomide:
why all this rant bro
Leave tinubu alone
Spear him if he uses London hospital or America

But you are the one that mentioned him... As the saint among others.... I don't even want to ask you if he owns any Bank in Nigeria this one he is Having bullion vans in his list of cars
Re: This Is Onitsha Not Lekki: Pictures by David160(m): 4:24pm On Jul 03, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
Oga why are you lying angry

Thesame Onitsha wey Ipob lunatics direct it's affairs!

Thesame Onitsha wey Ipob Terrorist will be beating, cutting fellow man and no one dare to intervene angry

Do u live in Onitsha?
Re: This Is Onitsha Not Lekki: Pictures by donleo92(m): 4:26pm On Jul 03, 2022
Ebubu3:
facts. people doing igbo and yoruba don't own any of those houses or afford to. they are still renters or building a small hut. affluent people who are exposed and successful dont come online to do igbo versus yoruba. most of people doing it just know they're poor or at best, close to mid-income earners.

cc: dwickedlandlord

Sure bro.
most people doing this are myopic.
I hate engaging in such discussion with them

2 Likes

Re: This Is Onitsha Not Lekki: Pictures by oneeast: 4:44pm On Jul 03, 2022
akinremiayomide:
okoro check this out

Show us where the masses live in ibadam. Mud house dwellers. cheesy

Re: This Is Onitsha Not Lekki: Pictures by Ogene001: 4:49pm On Jul 03, 2022
akinremiayomide:
okoro check this out
These are high brough areas for the rich and government looters. Show us common man neighborhood like this

2 Likes

Re: This Is Onitsha Not Lekki: Pictures by 9japride(m): 5:24pm On Jul 03, 2022
When Igbos cry of marginalisation, people think they are just making noise. Why is there no direct train network connection to Onitsha?
Re: This Is Onitsha Not Lekki: Pictures by galantjoe(m): 5:41pm On Jul 03, 2022
ANSMEDIA:
Onitsha is the economic and financial gateway to the Eastern Nigeria. People visit Onitsha from almost every parts of Nigeria and Africa in general for one business transaction or another.

Onitsha hosts the wealthiest people of the eastern region because it is the economic melting point of the region just like Lagos is the economic melting point of Southwest Nigeria.

Onitsha was the first place the British colonialists berthed in the Eastern region(southeast and southsouth) and established their Western culture including churches and missionary schools like the Christ the King college-CKC, Denise memorial grammar school- DMGS, Queen of Rosary college- QRC, among others.

The city hosted the British businessmen who were using the Onitsha port for business transactions between Onitsha and Europe. The port has recently been upgraded to meet with the challenges of current realities of today.

Today, the city has grown to become an economic force to reckon with across Africa. The city has equally advanced infrastructurally with 10 lanes superhighway, two cloverleaf interchanges, two multi billion naira Niger bridges, flyovers, etc.

Onitsha has an international airport(Anambra international airport) just 15 minutes from the city centre. This airport has further energised business activities in the city. This city bubbles with malls that host shoprite, etc, hospitality facilities, eateries of various forms, local, foreign dishes, Chinese restaurants, among others.

I can go on and on but will stop here for today.

https://evideostv.com/this-is-onitsha-not-lekki/?amp=1

Onisha Ado na Iduu is a metropolitan comprises Idemili, Onitsha, Ogbaru and part of Oyi. It is a commercial nerve centre of South East

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Onitsha Not Lekki: Pictures by Prosper123: 5:54pm On Jul 03, 2022
galantjoe:

Onisha Ado na Iduu is a metropolitan comprises Idemili, Onitsha, Ogbaru and part of Oyi. It is a commercial nerve centre of South East
it's not even a capital city like Ibadan. In Anambra we have other places like Awka, Nnewi, Oba, and many others places doing quite well in indigenous development. But apart from Ibadan, which is the capital city, are there other places developing if many parts of Ibadan are still lagging behind in development like we know

2 Likes

Re: This Is Onitsha Not Lekki: Pictures by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 6:06pm On Jul 03, 2022
how did the British come there first..

what year...?

Stop that nonsense
Re: This Is Onitsha Not Lekki: Pictures by Gandollaar(f): 7:00pm On Jul 03, 2022
Electorate and athemisia are still mining skulls of their family members in Osun groove.
Re: This Is Onitsha Not Lekki: Pictures by Athemisia: 7:06pm On Jul 03, 2022
Gandollaar:
Electorate and athemisia are still mining skulls of their Gandollaar members in Onitsha groove.
Better this way....

Awon developers fc
Re: This Is Onitsha Not Lekki: Pictures by waynetee(m): 7:41pm On Jul 03, 2022
Gay the whole east combined no reach ibadan, go read your books and try get sense.

Again If your region is soo good why would your people prefer to live here if you're not some kind of retar d
Re: This Is Onitsha Not Lekki: Pictures by 2aces(m): 12:58am On Jul 04, 2022
NoQualmz:

You’re a big fat dead liar!

Onitsha is positively rising on the daily. Things are gradually being put in place for dwellers. Crime rate has dropped drastically. Touts are gradually being eradicated by the present govt(even the touts sef don dey tire as most of them are giving up on touting and finding something useful to do).
The govt has also concessioned licensed contractors to take care of the state’s waste...don’t even use ‘littered waste’ to score cheap points because there were lots of issues concerning waste management board and the last administration. So Soludo has sealed that aspect.

When last did u step ur foot in Onitsha, u this rabble rouser?

The last time I was in Onitsha ‘I could breath fresh air’.
Use the same energy you are using now to haul insults at me to call the attention of the state government to the filt onitsha has metamorphosed into and hope they listen to you dear brother, propaganda helps no one in this case.
Re: This Is Onitsha Not Lekki: Pictures by 2aces(m): 1:05am On Jul 04, 2022
ANSMEDIA:
You are a liar. This is the content where the pictures were pulled out from, it was recorded few days ago. Onitsha is growing from strength to strength as the economic hub of igboland. Soludo has stepped up waste management. Security in the city is top notch from Obiano time to Soludo who is taking it to another level. .

See those high-rise flats, they are the best ever in Nigeria. They are well maintained. Take your propaganda and lies elsewhere. Onitsha is better by far than everywhere in your state

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IybfFcfRQEE

Constructive criticism is not meant to sit right with everyone, unless you are truly hungry for a change.
I have no reason to hate my own state, all am speaking against is what I witnessed just a week ago first hand.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zamfara PDP To Hold Guber Primary Tomorrow, Holds Mini Congress Today / 2015 ELECTION RESULTS: JEGA Ignored Jonathan's Phone Call / Nigeria Owes NNPC N170b In Subsidy Payments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.