Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,379 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:23 AM

Lets Check Who's Right Between Peter Obi And Fashola!!!! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lets Check Who's Right Between Peter Obi And Fashola!!!! (3668 Views)

Coronavirus: Wike And Fashola Greet With Elbow Bump Today In Rivers / Ambode: Tinubu And Fashola Owe $1.43bn Foreign Debt Not Me / Lai Mohammed, Audu Ogbeh And Fashola Funny Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Check Who's Right Between Peter Obi And Fashola!!!! by mrvitalis(m): 11:50am On Jul 03, 2022
Healthquest:
who told you these and many are not in place?? What's the cbn fund intervention doing?? So, we should not have infrastructure? Lots of intervention from.the CBn are taking care of rice, poultry and many.. the nigerdelta bridge if not completed, its fuul like will b shouting buhari is ignoring ur region.
Tueh for dose who r blind
This argument was about infrastructure being a driver of the economy as compared to investing in the people ...my analysis was supporting the people have nore potential to impact the economy more on the long run

Let me take your argument now

Really ? Are you a rice farmer cos I am , CBN should have no business giving out loans that's y policies like this keep failing over and over again

If you have 250 billion to loan to rice farming at say 5% interest , give this money to banks , commercial banks as loan at 2% interest with the condition that only rice farmers should benefit from that loan ...watch banks do their magic

1 Like

Re: Lets Check Who's Right Between Peter Obi And Fashola!!!! by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 03, 2022
3ple9iner:

The argument here is about is infrastructure the driving force of an economy and looting is not part of the argument.

The human development you are talking about doesn't it need money too and can't the money be looted..

This is the reason why Lagos state is ahead of other states. Subsequent governors in the state have invested massively on infrastructure and they have been receiving the returns.

Take the lekki sea port as an example the government went to source for investment from China and the port is being developed on a PPP basis with Lagos start having 20% share now imagine after completion how many people would be employed, the investment that would come to that area after completion. The Governor doesn't need to give insensitive to people for human capital development because with all these, people in the state would be able to develop themselves.

Simple. OP's argument, as usual and expectedly, is just completely biased and lacking in factual economic basis because the mission is to defend Obi blindly and ethnocentrically.

Tinubu introduced PPP (public-private sector partnership) to Nigeria, at a time it was a new and novel concept, as an innovative way to fund the delivery of critical infrastructure he knew would enhance the economic prosperity of Lagos.

The man has been proven 1000% correct because improved infrastructure played its part, along with aggresive drive to increase IGR and other measures, in assisting Lagos become the 5th or 6th biggest economy in Africa.

For example, even cutting the commuting time of Lagosians by one hour, by funding construction of critical road and rail transport, has massive output productivity implications for the economy of Lagos!!

These things are not Rocket Science and I dont understand why some would want to stand very simple logic on its head.

I can only conclude a sentimental and biased outlook is the reason anyone would support Obi's stance while denouncing Fashola's argument which is a given in economic theory and predictive forecasting.

2 Likes

Re: Lets Check Who's Right Between Peter Obi And Fashola!!!! by LeoDeKing: 11:56am On Jul 03, 2022
Spirit04:
you people are ruining Nairaland with these fake likes. What's this nonsense?
So na "likes" be the problem now?

So I will make comment then go around to gather "likes" for the comment shey? Hw is it even done?

Besides, wetin I want carry the "likes" do? Abi dem dey convert am to money ni?

Funny enough, I don't even check those things. I simply make my comment and get the heck outta the thread, not interested in any yeye likes and shares that are as useless as they can be.

1 Like

Re: Lets Check Who's Right Between Peter Obi And Fashola!!!! by Simplythebest: 12:01pm On Jul 03, 2022
U have prayed for this country to never move forward but that ur prayer won't work cus Obi must win and this country must be liberated
stabilizer:
Peter Obi will never and can never be the president of this country.

Infact he will never be.

Obi is too small to rule a country like Nigeria.

He will either become third or fourth in the presidential race result

I don't even like the shape of his head undecided
Re: Lets Check Who's Right Between Peter Obi And Fashola!!!! by stabilizer: 12:19pm On Jul 03, 2022
Simplythebest:
U have prayed for this country to never move forward but that ur prayer won't work cus Obi must win and this country must be liberated

You are truly the best without foresight

Obi is a dirty murder fucker including Tinubu the dirtiest murder fucker and the main definition of dirtiness is ATIKU in a murder fucking way ....

We should not forget that these three musketeers are best friends who have collectively partake in one or more financial crime together. Don't be deceived by the fake party they use as their shield to pose themselves as enemies, it's all a game.

No matter who win or loose, all of them woild still collectively suck this nation. Remember Atiku lost to Buhari, but Atiku was the one that paid Yusuf bride price on his wedding day.

All of them deserve red card (disqualification).

1 Like

Re: Lets Check Who's Right Between Peter Obi And Fashola!!!! by 3ple9iner: 12:26pm On Jul 03, 2022
Dsalvo:

Simple. OP's argument, as usual and expectedly, is just completely biased and lacking in factual economic basis because the mission is to defend Obi blindly and ethnocentrically.

Tinubu introduced PPP (public-private sector partnership) to Nigeria, at a time it was a new and novel concept, as an innovative way to fund the delivery of critical infrastructure he knew would enhance the economic prosperity of Lagos.

The man has been proven 1000% correct because improved infrastructure played its part, along with aggresive drive to increase IGR and other measures, in assisting Lagos become the 5th or 6th biggest economy in Africa.

For example, even cutting the commuting time of Lagosians by one hour, by funding construction of critical road and rail transport, has massive output productivity implications for the economy of Lagos!!

These things are not Rocket Science and I dont understand why some would want to stand very simple logic on its head.

I can only conclude a sentimental and biased outlook is the reason anyone would support Obi's stance while denouncing Fashola's argument which is a given in economic theory and predictive forecasting.

I agree with you they know what he said is wrong but just want to defend him. The European countries Africans travel to do they do any form of human development for Africans there? the answer is no but because that have the infrastructure and enabling environment already Africans are making it there.
I tell people if Nigeria can have 24hrs power supply half of our problems is solved already.

1 Like

Re: Lets Check Who's Right Between Peter Obi And Fashola!!!! by Karmaisme(m): 12:37pm On Jul 03, 2022
mrvitalis:
Fashola is myopic in his reasoning .. and the job or economic boom is only but temporary let's check it

350 billion was used to build second Niger bridge ...how many people was employed permanently by that contract I can boldly tell you not more than 200 , contract staff not more than 10,000

If you gave 1 billion each to manufacturer in that area that focus on import substitution or exportable products ...you would have 350 multi billion factories

Let's take a garment factory for exam ..a 1 billion Naira garment factory can easily ... easily employ 2000 permanently and pay them over 80k per month ...their tax would be 12k say worse case 8k ...that's 16 million revenue from that business alone add profit tax you have around 50 million guaranteed revenue for government ...say you have around 20 garment factory funded and say 15 survive that's 750 million revenue guaranteed and 30,000 people permanently employed and reducing pressure on dollar demand for import

330 billion left

1 billion can build you four 50,000 capacity poultry farm ...you can look for the biggest poultry farmers and invest 1 billion each for 50 people ...or you can ask smaller farmers to form cooperatives ...do you know the effect this would have on our food security ? That's 50 billion ..this can create 2000 permanent jobs

We can do the same for fish farmers ...say 50 billion and create 3000 permanent jobs

Buying fishing trawlers for $1 million dollars and giving them to local fishermen would create employment ...50 billion can buy minimum of 75 trawlers...each can employ 15 people ...that's over a thousand people permanently ...

This is just less than half of that money used for that bridge ..half ooh ...

Doing the above n building bridge which would grow the economy more ?

Apt

Re: Lets Check Who's Right Between Peter Obi And Fashola!!!! by benardtotti(m): 12:38pm On Jul 03, 2022
mrvitalis:
Fashola is myopic in his reasoning .. and the job or economic boom is only but temporary let's check it

350 billion was used to build second Niger bridge ...how many people was employed permanently by that contract I can boldly tell you not more than 200 , contract staff not more than 10,000

If you gave 1 billion each to manufacturer in that area that focus on import substitution or exportable products ...you would have 350 multi billion factories

Let's take a garment factory for exam ..a 1 billion Naira garment factory can easily ... easily employ 2000 permanently and pay them over 80k per month ...their tax would be 12k say worse case 8k ...that's 16 million revenue from that business alone add profit tax you have around 50 million guaranteed revenue for government ...say you have around 20 garment factory funded and say 15 survive that's 750 million revenue guaranteed and 30,000 people permanently employed and reducing pressure on dollar demand for import

330 billion left

1 billion can build you four 50,000 capacity poultry farm ...you can look for the biggest poultry farmers and invest 1 billion each for 50 people ...or you can ask smaller farmers to form cooperatives ...do you know the effect this would have on our food security ? That's 50 billion ..this can create 2000 permanent jobs

We can do the same for fish farmers ...say 50 billion and create 3000 permanent jobs

Buying fishing trawlers for $1 million dollars and giving them to local fishermen would create employment ...50 billion can buy minimum of 75 trawlers...each can employ 15 people ...that's over a thousand people permanently ...

Please how many of such indigenous factories or companies did Peter obi enable , fund or create when he was governor, pls list out I want to be enlightened. Thanks .

1 Like

Re: Lets Check Who's Right Between Peter Obi And Fashola!!!! by mrvitalis(m): 12:44pm On Jul 03, 2022
benardtotti:

Please how many of such indigenous factories or companies did Peter obi enable , fund or create when he was governor, pls list out I want to be enlightened. Thanks .
Innoson ,chckason , Tommy Tommy ...chikki noodles , ladol logistics ...u want more ?
Re: Lets Check Who's Right Between Peter Obi And Fashola!!!! by benardtotti(m): 1:07pm On Jul 03, 2022
mrvitalis:

Innoson ,chckason , Tommy Tommy ...chikki noodles , ladol logistics ...u want more ?

This is how you guys lie chikki is not located in anambra and was even registered in 2005 before Obi came on board as governor , infact look at screenshot below from a thread about them on this same nairaland.

Re: Lets Check Who's Right Between Peter Obi And Fashola!!!! by Simplythebest: 1:32pm On Jul 03, 2022
Lets put Obi there first and see how it goes cus thats the best we have now.
stabilizer:

You are truly the best without foresight

Obi is a dirty murder fucker including Tinubu the dirtiest murder fucker and the main definition of dirtiness is ATIKU in a murder fucking way ....

We should not forget that these three musketeers are best friends who have collectively partake in one or more financial crime together. Don't be deceived by the fake party they use as their shield to pose themselves as enemies, it's all a game.

No matter who win or loose, all of them woild still collectively suck this nation. Remember Atiku lost to Buhari, but Atiku was the one that paid Yusuf bride price on his wedding day.

All of them deserve red card (disqualification).
Re: Lets Check Who's Right Between Peter Obi And Fashola!!!! by Great2017: 1:35pm On Jul 03, 2022
Obere4u:

If there's no infrastructure, how will they transport, store their produce.

He never said you should not build infrastructure. Rather, he is saying you should face important and relevant infrastructures.

Take for example, you have to roof your building in your village. You also have to start a poultry business that will return 20% p.a.

You then secured a loan with an interest of 15% p.a. Which one will be wise to spend the loan on considering the fact the loan can only finance one of the projects?

1 Like

Re: Lets Check Who's Right Between Peter Obi And Fashola!!!! by optm(m): 1:49pm On Jul 03, 2022
3ple9iner:
The raw materials used to construct the roads to the farm are they not imported?

like I wonder how you people think. In the case of agriculture how do you expect to export the goods you get without a cargo airport isn't that an infrastructure?

There is no an economy would grow without infrastructure already in place and I know you know this. Companies that left Nigeria to Ghana did that because Nigeria don't have the needed infrastructure.
1) No power supply and the price of diesel was high which would result in increase in cost of production.
2) What about refinery if we had a working refinery, we would make more money.

I can keep on going on and on

Infrastructure comes before the growth of an economy.

And I know you guys know this but just want to keep defending him.
my question to you is with all the chant on the infrastructure being put in place by this administration, what has it yielded? Should we give it to them as a point in governance? I am not sure peter obi was against building infrastructures . He feels the money if channeled to other aspect of the economy at the point in time would have yielded better results and impact
Re: Lets Check Who's Right Between Peter Obi And Fashola!!!! by 3ple9iner: 2:07pm On Jul 03, 2022
optm:
my question to you is with all the chant on the infrastructure being put in place by this administration, what has it yielded? Should we give it to them as a point in governance? I am not sure peter obi was against building infrastructures . He feels the money if channeled to other aspect of the economy at the point in time would have yielded better results and impact
The question should be how many of the infrastructures have been completed and/or were budgeted for and you can't tell me that the Lagos - Ibadan rail has been giving returns on the economy as people are being employed and business around the stations are booming.

My question to you now is how did human capital development effect the economy of Anambra state while PO was Governor.
Re: Lets Check Who's Right Between Peter Obi And Fashola!!!! by Okoroawusa: 2:09pm On Jul 03, 2022
mrvitalis:

330 billion left

mrvitalis you don't want Biafra again?
Re: Lets Check Who's Right Between Peter Obi And Fashola!!!! by excess4luv: 2:27pm On Jul 03, 2022
mrvitalis:

330 billion left

They don't know that government is run like business with profit mentality.
APC see governance as retirement plan for the elderly.

Let's take back our country
Re: Lets Check Who's Right Between Peter Obi And Fashola!!!! by excess4luv: 2:28pm On Jul 03, 2022
Okoroawusa:

He only schooled you on what government should be doing
Re: Lets Check Who's Right Between Peter Obi And Fashola!!!! by Okoroawusa: 2:31pm On Jul 03, 2022
excess4luv:

He only schooled you on what government should be doing
Akuko
Re: Lets Check Who's Right Between Peter Obi And Fashola!!!! by excess4luv: 2:37pm On Jul 03, 2022
Okoroawusa:

Akuko

Governance isn't a retirement plan for the elderly. APC should learn.
Re: Lets Check Who's Right Between Peter Obi And Fashola!!!! by mrvitalis(m): 2:54pm On Jul 03, 2022
Okoroawusa:

This is exactly why we want Biafra so we can implement this
Re: Lets Check Who's Right Between Peter Obi And Fashola!!!! by yemex04(m): 3:08pm On Jul 03, 2022
Great2017:

He never said you should not build infrastructure. Rather, he is saying you should face important and relevant infrastructures.

Take for example, you have to roof your building in your village. You also have to start a poultry business that will return 20% p.a.

You then secured a loan with an interest of 15% p.a. Which one will be wise to spend the loan on considering the fact the loan can only finance one of the projects?

Which infrastructure is ongoing in Nigeria that isn't relevant?
See Nigeria has a massive infrastrutural deficit that it will take years of consistency to meet up a little hence constant focus on it.. Nigeria economy is not going to improve untill the question of critical infrastructures is adressed.

Fashola is practically right.
Re: Lets Check Who's Right Between Peter Obi And Fashola!!!! by Obere4u: 3:15pm On Jul 03, 2022
Great2017:

You can roof your house and then start small with poultry, or you sleep in the open with your poultry farm well equipped. Choice is yours.

All I'm saying is that either way, infrastructure drives economy. If not for insecurities, you will witness that rapid growth in our GDP.
If you are saying that security should be prioritised first, then I will give thumbs up
Re: Lets Check Who's Right Between Peter Obi And Fashola!!!! by Obere4u: 3:16pm On Jul 03, 2022
Prinxzona10:

If there's serious insecurities just like what's happening in Nigeria now,how would the infrastructures work or would you prefer to solve the insecurity problems first(create an enabling environment to take people out of poverty, because unemployment brings poverty and poverty brings criminality),so that the infrastructures would be able to yield positive results on its establishment... I rest my case..Gracias!!!!
Now you are talking, security first
Re: Lets Check Who's Right Between Peter Obi And Fashola!!!! by Obere4u: 3:17pm On Jul 03, 2022
mrvitalis:

The people who import this produce how do they transport it ?
Our roads are bad, we also need railway for cheap transportation
Re: Lets Check Who's Right Between Peter Obi And Fashola!!!! by jesmond3945: 3:17pm On Jul 03, 2022
Prinxzona10:
People shouldn't use because of politics or hatred towards someone and be disgracing themselves especially the so called educated ones.
Firstly,Peter Obi never said that Infrastructure do not drive economy buh what he said was that,you cannot borrow money and start building an elephant projects(infrastructures) that wouldn't have immediate positive impact on the citizens and if we must put partisan politics aside,he's right if not,why hasn't the money APC borrowed so far(over 30+ trillion naira) in the name of building infrastructures affected Nigerians positively?.
Primordial segregation is an epitome of unthinkable people because when Fashola was trying to sound educated in other to counter Peter Obi,he never knew that he sounded awkwardly unintelligent because I don't see any reason why you borrowed money to build maybe Niger bridge and every materials will be imported both human resources and Peter Obi was telling you that you can invest this same money in a human development first(build some immediate impartable infrastructures such as roads especially the ones leading to the farms for exportations of Agricultural produce,schools,hospitals etc)there by creating jobs for your citizens and when been educated,your citizens can now produce those materials use in building the bridge,they can build the bridge,pay taxes and all that and by so doing,you have created some millions of jobs for your own citizens thereby improving the government income through their taxes.. .
Remove hatred and you will understand that Fashola thinks like normal Nigeria lazy political elites of which his ideas favors only them and remember that they always siphon at least 50% or above of the money borrowed while Peter Obi thinks about the masses because he wants to create jobs for the youths.
See, they keep on borrowing and importing everything including human resources(empowering their citizens and the money going back to their country eg China) hence the reason our graduates especially the Engineers remains unemployed and that's what Peter Obi is coming to stop hence the reason he always lament about moving from *Consumption* to *Production* and since they have been doing this same thing, what has change? Instead we keep getting low every day by day and somebody will still have the temerity,the alacrity to speak of the same pattern and people that called themselves graduates or educated morons will be clapping for the same person,arguing that he's right buh he has been in this failed government for almost 8 years or why haven't them implemented all these patterns if they're serious or he just want to counter Peter Obi just because he's opening their corrupt and selfish ass ....
The simple truth about all this logic is that Fashola is talking about the temporal solution while Peter Obi is talking about the permanent solution...
Eg,Fashola is cutting the tree from the branches while Peter Obi wants to cut the same tree from the tap roots.
I guess the different is clear and what baffles me most is that why all these attacks on Peter Obi and even Fashola that many people rated higher, is descending so low just to proof a political or a tribal point.....
Political elites like Fashola are after the short terms while Peter Obi is after the both short terms and long terms via the future...
Finally,the political elites belongs to consumption circles while the masses belongs to production circles and since we have been doing the same thing as Fashola said(consumption),what have those things profited to a common man on the street instead,everyday the rich are getting richer while the poor are getting poorer because they always share the money among themselves hence the reason they wouldn't want the status que to change .
Finally,if you're a youth or even a Nigerian via Igbo,Yoruba,Hausa,Ijaw,Fulani,Nupe,Ibibio,Jukun etc,try to understand that these political elites never had you in their minds and they will not until you rise and fight to emancipate yourself from their political,economic,mental,psychological,financial and slavish bondage..
Think about yourself,your future and that of your children...
I rest my case ,Gracias!!!!

Mod: Please,move this to the front page and I will buy you the Earth!!!!
think about your children. Very good.
Re: Lets Check Who's Right Between Peter Obi And Fashola!!!! by jesmond3945: 3:19pm On Jul 03, 2022
stabilizer:
Peter Obi will never and can never be the president of this country.

Infact he will never be.

Obi is too small to rule a country like Nigeria.

He will either become third or fourth in the presidential race result

I don't even like the shape of his head undecided
i see. But what has the government you support done for you? or is it sarcasm.
Re: Lets Check Who's Right Between Peter Obi And Fashola!!!! by WithX(m): 3:25pm On Jul 03, 2022
mrvitalis:

330 billion left

You made some very valid submission, however,

mrvitalis:
You do not need the bolded. I wonder why it has become so difficult make a point without using inappropriate words.

mrvitalis:

You are very correct going by the antecedent of our politicians where only a fraction of the contract sum is actually meant for the project, a larger percentage are going into private pockets. Or where else will most of them find the money to buy a 100million nomination form.

However, apart for the workers that will be directly employed, any project do have a multiplier effect (Externality), many suppliers will be contacted, food vendors, sub contractors and many more will benefit from the construction. This goes down the value chain and the money circulates.

mrvitalis:

330 billion left

Solid analysis I must say,
but lets assume the garment producers, poultry farmers, and fish farmers have all the materials needed sourced locally (which is not possible)

how will they get their finished products across tot he market if we decide not to build roads (infrastructure)?

how will they keep cost of production low if there is no electricity (infrastructure) in the face of rising energy prices?

The job of government is to create an enabling business environment of which infrastructure plays a significant part. Our only problem is rather than use the scarce resources to create the needed infrastructure, they will siphon the money and use the project which will later be abandoned for election campaigns.
Re: Lets Check Who's Right Between Peter Obi And Fashola!!!! by optm(m): 3:25pm On Jul 03, 2022
3ple9iner:

The question should be how many of the infrastructures have been completed and/or were budgeted for and you can't tell me that the Lagos - Ibadan rail has been giving returns on the economy as people are being employed and business around the stations are booming.

My question to you now is how did human capital development effect the economy of Anambra state while PO was Governor.
what are you saying please? If i get u, Now , the excuse is that they are yet to be completed ? For those completed and bringing in returns, in comparison to the amount invested, would you say it was worth it? Please know i am not against infrastructural development but the current administration shouldn't refer to that as a pointer for good performance .
Re: Lets Check Who's Right Between Peter Obi And Fashola!!!! by dejol88: 3:34pm On Jul 03, 2022
mrvitalis:

330 billion left

No dey mind this fashola supporter. I dare say that fashola knows nothing about how to grow a developing economy. People just follow those they love without scrutinising if such person made sense.
Re: Lets Check Who's Right Between Peter Obi And Fashola!!!! by mrvitalis(m): 3:34pm On Jul 03, 2022
WithX:

You made some very valid submission, however,

You do not need the bolded. I wonder why it has become so difficult make a point without using inappropriate words.

You are very correct going by the antecedent of our politicians where only a fraction of the contract sum is actually meant for the project, a larger percentage are going into private pockets. Or where else will most of them find the money to buy a 100million nomination form.

However, apart for the workers that will be directly employed, any project do have a multiplier effect (Externality), many suppliers will be contacted, food vendors, sub contractors and many more will benefit from the construction. This goes down the value chain and the money circulates.

Solid analysis I must say,
but lets assume the garment producers, poultry farmers, and fish farmers have all the materials needed sourced locally (which is not possible)

how will they get their finished products across tot he market if we decide not to build roads (infrastructure)?

how will they keep cost of production low if there is no electricity (infrastructure) in the face of rising energy prices?

The job of government is to create an enabling business environment of which infrastructure plays a significant part. Our only problem is rather than use the scarce resources to create the needed infrastructure, they will siphon the money and use the project which will later be abandoned for election campaigns.

The people who import products how do they get their imported products to the market ?
Re: Lets Check Who's Right Between Peter Obi And Fashola!!!! by Great2017: 3:35pm On Jul 03, 2022
Obere4u:

You can roof your house and then start small with poultry, or you sleep in the open with your poultry farm well equipped. Choice is yours.

All I'm saying is that either way, infrastructure drives economy. If not for insecurities, you will witness that rapid growth in our GDP.
If you are saying that security should be prioritised first, then I will give thumbs up
I think you did not get the scenario I painted. The building in the village is not your place of abode. The poultry project is obviously a better option because it is going to yield immediate returns to the scarce resources. There is also no doubting the fact that infrastructure drives the economy, what we do not want is plunging our scarce resources on infrastructure that may not be needed now.
Re: Lets Check Who's Right Between Peter Obi And Fashola!!!! by PNomsule: 3:36pm On Jul 03, 2022
I need a finance company licence, it takes time to get granted by the CBN, anyone knows who is willing to sell theirs, let's talk ASAP.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Says Peter Obi Is Not Old? (PICTURE ATTACHED) / Caption This Picture Of APC Governors After Meeting With Buhari. / Breaking New: LP Doing Magnificient In Taraba State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.