Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,226 members, 7,839,190 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Delivery Companies In Nigeria Have A Long Way To Go - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Delivery Companies In Nigeria Have A Long Way To Go (316 Views)

10 Parcel Delivery Companies In Africa / I Need Reliable logistics Delivery Companies / Mini Importers: Share Your Experience With Delivery Companies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Delivery Companies In Nigeria Have A Long Way To Go by adaperry25: 7:44am On Jul 03, 2022
I am tired tbh. I'm into e-commerce and used 3 delivery companies in Lagos and it's been from one problem to another.
They have poor customer service and don't care about u the customer.
The first I used will delay to pay you, I'll have to rant and cry for more than 24 hours before I get paid. Its not good for business because I run ads.

The second I use will not update u if you have a failed delivery. Just be mute until u ask and takes hours to reply.

This one I'm managing delivers late. Customers will call and call.

They should improve on their timing, be fast in updating the merchant. If I can see one, I'll appreciate
Re: Delivery Companies In Nigeria Have A Long Way To Go by adaperry25: 1:19pm On Jul 03, 2022
Any reliable delivery company in lagos
Re: Delivery Companies In Nigeria Have A Long Way To Go by GLReocord: 2:18pm On Jul 03, 2022
adaperry25:
Any reliable delivery company in lagos

Hello, I've a dispatch company. We can start taking your orders tommorow. We run pickup and delivery (Bulk) for businesses.
Re: Delivery Companies In Nigeria Have A Long Way To Go by adaperry25: 2:26pm On Jul 03, 2022
GLReocord:

Hello, I've a dispatch company. We can start taking your orders tommorow. We run pickup and delivery (Bulk) for businesses.
name of company and address
Re: Delivery Companies In Nigeria Have A Long Way To Go by GLReocord: 2:40pm On Jul 03, 2022
adaperry25:
name of company and address
Our brand name is Osiso Dispatch and we're located at Ologolo village road Lekki. What's the frequency of your delivery Ma ?

(1) (Reply)

How To Earn $200-$1000 Publishing Books On Amazon Without Writing A Single Word / Need To Raise Money Quickly? Don't Take A Loan. Do This Instead / Gold For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.