Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,959 members, 7,817,817 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Why Is Manner Not Falling For Hungry People Today? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Is Manner Not Falling For Hungry People Today? (169 Views)

The High Rate Of Immoral Sex Amongst Young People Today / About The High Rate Of Immoral Sex Amongst Young People Today / 4 Major Things Ruining Young People Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Manner Not Falling For Hungry People Today? by lucianotawinji(m): 8:01am On Jul 03, 2022
The Bible suggested that God had the ability to rain bread called "manna" from heaven upon the favored people to save them from starvation in the wilderness (Exod. 16). Do I doubt that, NO.
I can’t doubt what I don’t know.

But there appears to be no such divine rescue of starving people in our time; at least no heavenly bread falls upon them.

In our generation starving people in Somalia and in the region of the world known as the sub-Sahara simply die, unless HUMAN relief operations are mounted.

In our time, we represent that God, so unless you stand up and consciously participate in creating a better world, nothing will happen.

No miracle is coming, you are that miracle.

It is no longer about what God can do or cannot do, BUT ABOUT WHAT YOU CAN DO.

Re: Why Is Manner Not Falling For Hungry People Today? by Dtruthspeaker: 8:09am On Jul 03, 2022
lucianotawinji:
The Bible suggested that God had the ability to rain bread called "manna" from heaven upon the favored people to save them from starvation in the wilderness (Exod. 16). Do I doubt that, NO.
I can’t doubt what I don’t know.

But there appears to be no such divine rescue of starving people in our time; at least no heavenly bread falls upon them.

Because God is very very Far from Sinners and can not hear them neither will He hear them.

lucianotawinji:

In our generation starving people in Somalia and in the region of the world known as the sub-Sahara simply die, unless HUMAN relief operations are mounted.

In our time, we represent that God, so unless you stand up and consciously participate in creating a better world, nothing will happen.

No miracle is coming, you are that miracle.

It is no longer about what God can do or cannot do, BUT ABOUT WHAT YOU CAN DO.

And all of you have been doing what you can siiiiiiince! Yet, your starvation increases.
Re: Why Is Manner Not Falling For Hungry People Today? by doggedfighter(f): 8:36am On Jul 03, 2022
None of those things claimed are happening today because they're all fairytales..

1 Like

Re: Why Is Manner Not Falling For Hungry People Today? by Dtruthspeaker: 8:39am On Jul 03, 2022
doggedfighter:
None of those things claimed are happening today because they're all fairytales.

Of course it can not happen today because you people are completely dead. The dead eat dust.

It is the living who eat bread!
Re: Why Is Manner Not Falling For Hungry People Today? by Sekoni003(m): 8:50am On Jul 03, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Of course it can not happen today because you people are completely dead. The dead eat dust.

It is the living who eat bread!

Damn that's deep
Re: Why Is Manner Not Falling For Hungry People Today? by Maynman: 9:10am On Jul 03, 2022
You want Middle East gods especially Israelite god to send manna to west Africa?
Bwahahahah grin

(1) (Reply)

Before Your Window Of Opportunity Closes / Jesus Christ Crucified Is Always Available / How To Retain Church Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.