Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,064 members, 7,810,967 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:42 PM

The High Rate Of Immoral Sex Amongst Young People Today - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The High Rate Of Immoral Sex Amongst Young People Today (26262 Views)

About The High Rate Of Randy Men And Women Today / About The High Rate Of Immoral Sex Amongst Young People Today / 4 Major Things Ruining Young People Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The High Rate Of Immoral Sex Amongst Young People Today by Interesting15: 7:56am On Jun 25, 2023
It is no longer a secret that premarital sex (or fornication) is something prominent in the circle of youths today. However, it's not only a sin, but there are also tons of terrible repercussions attached to the act. The Bible is straightforward about sexual immorality.

"Flee sexual immorality. Every sin that a man does is outside to the body, but he who commits sexual immorality sins against his own body" 1 Corinthians 6: 18

Yes, I know you have healthy sexual urges. But you must know how to be in control of yourself, hence you find yourself in trouble and get disgraced (the devil utilizes sin to disgrace people). Trust me, living holy and chaste in a corrupt society like ours is still possible, and it's very beautiful.

"Therefore put to death your members which are on the earth: fornication, uncleanness... Because of these things the wrath of God is coming upon the sons of disobedience" (Colossians 3:5,6)

Premarital sex comes with terrible spiritual repercussions too. When a person indulges in it, you give access to the devil to plunder your life ruthlessly.. And what the devil does is to "steal, kill, and destroy" (John 10:10)

"Or do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and you are not your own?" (1Corinthians 6:19)

You don't own yourself actually. Hence, you must live your life pleasing God in holiness and in truth.

There are several sexual temptations out there today. In your school, at home, there are several agents of sexual temptations. Hence, you must always avoid people, places, things, and situations that can lure you into sexual immorality.

"For you were bought at a price; therefore glorify God in your body and in your spirit which are God's" (1 Corinthians 6: 20)

When it comes to living a life of true holiness, it gets easier as you give yourself wholly to the Lord Jesus, because He will send the Holy Spirit to you, Who will help you (the Holy Spirit is our Helper). So, if you are yet to give your life to JESUS, this is another good opportunity, as tomorrow might just be too late...

Simply tell Jesus, "LORD JESUS, have mercy on me and come into my life".

"Blessed are those who do His commandments, that they may have the right to the tree of life, and may enter through the gates into the city. But outside are dogs and sorcerers and sexually immoral and murderers and idolaters, and whoever loves and practices a lie" Revelation 22:14, 15

You are blessed for honouring GOD with your body. You will be rewarded by God both here on earth and in eternity..

But if you die in sexual immorality (young people too can die anytime) or the rapture should take place now (the signs are more and more stronger), such a person will be condemned into the lake of fire (where there's no more room for repentance).

Please help yourself by aligning with GOD now that you are still young.

https://www.sundayakanni.com/2023/06/the-high-rate-of-immoral-sex-amongst.html?m=1

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The High Rate Of Immoral Sex Amongst Young People Today by Interesting15: 7:56am On Jun 25, 2023
Get A Copy Of Purity Sex Education Ebook

Warning: Sexual Perversion Will Increase In These Days...

According to the Spirit of Prophecy and Scripture, these last days will be filled with all manner of sexual rubbish and dirt and temptations. 

One of the core ways to preserve yourself in purity is by enlightening yourself with the appropriate spiritual knowledge revolving around sexual purity. 

I've put in place a material that will help empower you for sexual chastity, as well as stir you up to play your role in fighting sexual perversion in this immoral generation. 

This ebook will be delivered to you in electronic format (pdf) anywhere you are in the world. 

To get yours, check the link https://www.sundayakanni.com/2023/05/get-copy-of-purity-sex-education-ebook.html?m=1

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The High Rate Of Immoral Sex Amongst Young People Today by Interesting15: 7:56am On Jun 25, 2023
Happy Sunday, everyone... Jesus loves you ❤

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The High Rate Of Immoral Sex Amongst Young People Today by MatrixReloaded: 8:00am On Jun 25, 2023
Just as looking seductively at a woman other than your spouse is a sin. Even when with your spouse, remember the reason for intercourse is for multiplication of descendants. You don't abuse your flesh because she's your spouse either in public or in private.

6 Likes

Re: The High Rate Of Immoral Sex Amongst Young People Today by hopefulLandlord: 8:34am On Jun 25, 2023
Creator of the universe seems to have his priorities disordered and too concerned about what I do with my penees. he saw nothing wrong in slavery and even encouraged it but do something in private with a tool he gave you and an urge he put there and he becomes very angry even threatening to burn you forever.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The High Rate Of Immoral Sex Amongst Young People Today by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:53am On Jun 25, 2023
It's much harder now when it's almost impossible to completely flee from all appearances of evil, as the devil through his own were taking them to where even the believers at.

But nothing is impossible with God.

With God we can overcome.

God bless.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The High Rate Of Immoral Sex Amongst Young People Today by OkCornel(m): 9:32am On Jun 25, 2023
You can only be tempted when your fleshly desires captures your attention.

That’s how the human mind works.

You can’t think of sex or other addictions when you’re running away from a Lion.

Eve was tempted because the serpent got her attention.

David was tempted because Bathseba’s voluptuous figure got his attention.

Even Jesus was tempted the moment Satan got his attention.

Fill your mind and thoughts constantly with positive thoughts and how to use your talents to solve problems so you can be truly fulfilled.

Slowly read this to give you a clue on how the mind works:

James 1 v 13-14;
13 When tempted, no one should say, “God is tempting me.” For God cannot be tempted by evil, nor does he tempt anyone;

14 but 👉each person is tempted when they are dragged away by their own evil desire and enticed.👈

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The High Rate Of Immoral Sex Amongst Young People Today by Jennyclay(f): 10:03am On Jun 25, 2023
Our God is merciful

Happy Sunday everyone!

7 Likes

Re: The High Rate Of Immoral Sex Amongst Young People Today by Samfloxin(m): 10:04am On Jun 25, 2023
O di egwu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The High Rate Of Immoral Sex Amongst Young People Today by Sofistcatdmoron: 10:04am On Jun 25, 2023
It didn't start today oga ,,
It has been there before u were born

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The High Rate Of Immoral Sex Amongst Young People Today by Epositive(m): 10:04am On Jun 25, 2023
When people believe that God is merciful and forgiving of any sin and that only him is worthy to be the judge of wrongdoings, then there's little that preaching can do.

5 Likes

Re: The High Rate Of Immoral Sex Amongst Young People Today by Righteousness2(m): 10:04am On Jun 25, 2023
Sex is one of the most Potent weapon of the devil to destroy men and women and send them to hell in these last of the last days.

Sexual immorality will limit you, chain you and destroy you spiritually and physically.

It will weaken and paralyse you spiritually and physically and make you useless .

It will expose you to Diseases, sicknesses, Death etc.

It will reduce you to a piece of bread.

Flee with all your might from Immorality of any kind.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The High Rate Of Immoral Sex Amongst Young People Today by Likoya: 10:05am On Jun 25, 2023
Bunch of idiots....The only thing in your mouths is sex sex sex sex and more sex, as if that is the only sin in this world....You will not talk about the high rate of corruption among the government and their repercussions, or the high rate of false prophecy among some pastors and their repercussions or the high rate of ritual killings....It's always the high rate of sexual related stuff you guys are fixated on,as if Na the only sin wey dey this world.... Sometimes I wish I could see some of you one on one, body go tell Una... Useless fools

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: The High Rate Of Immoral Sex Amongst Young People Today by Heroicvic(m): 10:05am On Jun 25, 2023
I don't think sexual immoral from the new generation is a new thing
I mean Solomon legit had 700 wives, 300 concubine... This has been happening since time immemorial

We should rather discuss our future as a Nation

Has it been any better in the olden days?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The High Rate Of Immoral Sex Amongst Young People Today by isabi2lof: 10:06am On Jun 25, 2023
The old ones are not left out too

2 Likes

Re: The High Rate Of Immoral Sex Amongst Young People Today by Starboytwo(m): 10:06am On Jun 25, 2023
My brother, for real things don spoil sad

Hook-up is now a legit business 😞and it’s sad.

I pity this our generation, na hook up all of us go marry last last.

Chai. I saw things in Abakaliki. Both gender. Drug and Sex.

13 Likes

Re: The High Rate Of Immoral Sex Amongst Young People Today by LUGBE: 10:07am On Jun 25, 2023
This indeed is terrible, the rate is alarming. I wonder what the future will be. Underage is also becoming worrisome.

1 Like

Re: The High Rate Of Immoral Sex Amongst Young People Today by Stevengold(m): 10:07am On Jun 25, 2023
sad
And yet Sweeden is organizing a sex competition. Nobody is saying anything, Almost all adverts and video skits are tilting towards sex and immortality. Infact We should expect a higher version of Sodom and Gomorrah.

4 Likes

Re: The High Rate Of Immoral Sex Amongst Young People Today by KingDash09(m): 10:07am On Jun 25, 2023
No mind am with him scatter scatter teeth
Sofistcatdmoron:
It didn't start today oga ,,
It has been there before u were born

1 Like

Re: The High Rate Of Immoral Sex Amongst Young People Today by owiko(m): 10:07am On Jun 25, 2023
Sex is overrated!
Happy Sunday everyone..

5 Likes

Re: The High Rate Of Immoral Sex Amongst Young People Today by 1gbdata: 10:08am On Jun 25, 2023
smiley
Re: The High Rate Of Immoral Sex Amongst Young People Today by SerikiFulani(m): 10:08am On Jun 25, 2023
Prostitution and immoral sex is at an all time high.

You see young girls from the ages of 15 upwards already doing hookup and some other nasty things.

Most of them are sent from the marine kingdom to destroy men.

I pity people that fvck different prostitutes and also the worst thing that can befall a man is having Doggystyle with a prostitute.

4 Likes

Re: The High Rate Of Immoral Sex Amongst Young People Today by MrJames007: 10:08am On Jun 25, 2023
Not only youths
Re: The High Rate Of Immoral Sex Amongst Young People Today by Zxcvbnmghtr: 10:08am On Jun 25, 2023
Interesting15:
It is no longer a secret that premarital sex (or fornication) is something prominent in the circle of youths today. However, it's not only a sin, but there are also tons of terrible repercussions attached to the act. The Bible is straightforward about sexual immorality.

"Flee sexual immorality. Every sin that a man does is outside to the body, but he who commits sexual immorality sins against his own body" 1 Corinthians 6: 18

Yes, I know you have healthy sexual urges. But you must know how to be in control of yourself, hence you find yourself in trouble and get disgraced (the devil utilizes sin to disgrace people). Trust me, living holy and chaste in a corrupt society like ours is still possible, and it's very beautiful.

"Therefore put to death your members which are on the earth: fornication, uncleanness... Because of these things the wrath of God is coming upon the sons of disobedience" (Colossians 3:5,6)

Premarital sex comes with terrible spiritual repercussions too. When a person indulges in it, you give access to the devil to plunder your life ruthlessly.. And what the devil does is to "steal, kill, and destroy" (John 10:10)

"Or do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and you are not your own?" (1Corinthians 6:19)

You don't own yourself actually. Hence, you must live your life pleasing God in holiness and in truth.

There are several sexual temptations out there today. In your school, at home, there are several agents of sexual temptations. Hence, you must always avoid people, places, things, and situations that can lure you into sexual immorality.

"For you were bought at a price; therefore glorify God in your body and in your spirit which are God's" (1 Corinthians 6: 20)

When it comes to living a life of true holiness, it gets easier as you give yourself wholly to the Lord Jesus, because He will send the Holy Spirit to you, Who will help you (the Holy Spirit is our Helper). So, if you are yet to give your life to JESUS, this is another good opportunity, as tomorrow might just be too late...

Simply tell Jesus, "LORD JESUS, have mercy on me and come into my life".

"Blessed are those who do His commandments, that they may have the right to the tree of life, and may enter through the gates into the city. But outside are dogs and sorcerers and sexually immoral and murderers and idolaters, and whoever loves and practices a lie" Revelation 22:14, 15

You are blessed for honouring GOD with your body. You will be rewarded by God both here on earth and in eternity..

But if you die in sexual immorality (young people too can die anytime) or the rapture should take place now (the signs are more and more stronger), such a person will be condemned into the lake of fire (where there's no more room for repentance).

Please help yourself by aligning with GOD now that you are still young.

https://www.sundayakanni.com/2023/06/the-high-rate-of-immoral-sex-amongst.html?m=1

You should be more concern about our Pastors. The are the ones far more involved in sex with the members of the church. It's a thing to worry more about. Very recently is a case of a murder by a pastor to cover his affair with a member of the choir. Pastors have sex with married women alot. The rate is so high, though I have no official statistics to back up my claim but it's no secret that only a very, very few pastors are not into taking advantage of their members.

This thread below is just a tip of the iceberg.
SEX IN THE CHURCH.
https://www.nairaland.com/7741031/s3x-church-and-murder-pregnant-choir#124020645

1 Like

Re: The High Rate Of Immoral Sex Amongst Young People Today by tnerro1(m): 10:09am On Jun 25, 2023
True, the rate at which people have sex these days is alarming, both young and old, even with same sex. A teenager once told me there was a time she had no boyfriend, she started sleeping with her female friend till she had one, I was shocked, this was an 18 year old girl saying this

6 Likes

Re: The High Rate Of Immoral Sex Amongst Young People Today by matm: 10:09am On Jun 25, 2023
And that of many married men and women is nothing to write home about as well.Its only a woman that knows who fathered each and every child of hers.No particular class shld be singled out for repentance.
Everyone is called unto repentance by Jesus.
Repent today and accept him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The High Rate Of Immoral Sex Amongst Young People Today by Klington: 10:09am On Jun 25, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Throwback Picture Of Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo / Aggressive, Violent, Cool, Calm, Which Is The Best Way To Pray As A Christian? / Prophet Uebert Angel Buys Can-Am For Himself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.