Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,138 members, 7,835,816 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Nigerians Drag Jide Kosoko As He Reveals Why He Supports Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Drag Jide Kosoko As He Reveals Why He Supports Tinubu (431 Views)

“I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu / Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu / APC Presidential Primary: Fayemi Steps Down, Supports Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Drag Jide Kosoko As He Reveals Why He Supports Tinubu by Marvhaz: 8:02am On Jul 03, 2022
Nollywood actor, Jide Kosoko has revealed that the reason he is supporting the presidential aspiration of Bola Ahmed Tinubu of the All Progressives Congress, APC, is because he once benefitted from him.

His revelation is coming after he and some actors of Yoruba extraction such as Adebayo Salami (Oga Bello), Yinka Quadri and Funke Daramola-Salako, openly declared their support for Tinubu: an action that has continued to receive massive backlash online.

2023: 'It isn't about competency after all' - Nigerians drag Jide Kosoko as he reveals why he supports Tinubu
Speaking in an exclusive interview with The PUNCH's Saturday Beats, Kosoko said:

"Asiwaju Bola Tinubu is not just a leader of note, he is a father figure and benefactor.

"I have benefited from him and his wife. As a matter of fact, I have had a relationship with his family for a long time. He is a focused leader; a leader of all leaders.

"He has personally developed many people in our industry, especially those that had health challenges. For example, when actress, Moji Olaiya, died in Canada, he was responsible for everything that had to with transporting her body back home.

"If you observe his wife, you will see that she is a very quiet woman that does a lot for people. I know the number of sick people (in the industry) that she has also sent money to.

"The film industry has enjoyed Tinubu, as he was the first person to give us several hectares of land in Badagry to construct a film village.

"The succeeding administration gave us reasons the place was not conducive enough, and immediately, an effort was made to give us another place in Epe."

Reacting to this, Nigerians slammed the actor, accusing him of taking his political decision based on self-interest.

https://www.premierupdate.com.ng/2022/07/2023-it-isnt-about-competency-after-all.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Drag Jide Kosoko As He Reveals Why He Supports Tinubu by Truthisunique2: 8:06am On Jul 03, 2022
He should apologize for the ojota support for buhari he campaigned in

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Drag Jide Kosoko As He Reveals Why He Supports Tinubu by thesicilian: 8:07am On Jul 03, 2022
Reacting to this, Nigerians slammed the actor, accusing him of taking his political decision based on self-interest.
Almost everybody is making their political decisions based on self-interest.
Re: Nigerians Drag Jide Kosoko As He Reveals Why He Supports Tinubu by olisaEze(m): 8:09am On Jul 03, 2022
I thought stomach infrastructure politics was a PDP thingy. Have u stopped to ask yasef where the money he has been dashing upandan comes from? These older tribalistic generation are utterly shameless in their stupidity! So u will vote for ur candidate because he dashed u money, even though u know there’s no such thing as a free lunch!
Re: Nigerians Drag Jide Kosoko As He Reveals Why He Supports Tinubu by SadiqBabaSani: 8:11am On Jul 03, 2022
All this dragin shud stop, support yr candidate amd allow others their fundamental Rights of choice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Drag Jide Kosoko As He Reveals Why He Supports Tinubu by haffaze777(m): 8:11am On Jul 03, 2022
God bless jide kosoko for coming out to declare support for Tinubu.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Drag Jide Kosoko As He Reveals Why He Supports Tinubu by Golan007: 8:13am On Jul 03, 2022
Must be those rabid Ipob turned Obi supporters.

They can even kill Kosoko.
Re: Nigerians Drag Jide Kosoko As He Reveals Why He Supports Tinubu by Wisetrue99: 8:13am On Jul 03, 2022
grin grin grin grin Jide Kosoko, you forgot to add the Ghana must go bags and the brown envelopes

Nigerians wey pass through all these hardships under Buhari, where Tinubu promised them heaven on earth still come dey listen to Una grin grin grin I sorry for that person!
Re: Nigerians Drag Jide Kosoko As He Reveals Why He Supports Tinubu by Bomboiy: 8:15am On Jul 03, 2022
I hate it when they act like he is a competent candidate.

Oga just come out and say you are interested in the bullion vans. Enough of this shalaye.
Re: Nigerians Drag Jide Kosoko As He Reveals Why He Supports Tinubu by Pandev(m): 8:16am On Jul 03, 2022
Tinubu we know.
Jagaban, the sole slayer of... lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerians Drag Jide Kosoko As He Reveals Why He Supports Tinubu by Wisetrue99: 8:18am On Jul 03, 2022
Golan007:
Must be those rabif Ipob turned Obi supporters.

They can even kill Kosoko.
Na like this you take miss out the day God dey share sense!

Is it too late for you
Re: Nigerians Drag Jide Kosoko As He Reveals Why He Supports Tinubu by jom28gy(m): 8:19am On Jul 03, 2022
Maybe he has been given money for Nigeria to remain as it is, but it will not work for them
Re: Nigerians Drag Jide Kosoko As He Reveals Why He Supports Tinubu by Smithkafors(m): 8:21am On Jul 03, 2022
I didn't stress myself to read it. The same set of people condemned a whole prof for coming out for president against their certificate less candidates. Now You See them attacking PO for no reason, only because he wants to change the narrative.

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Lies And Visiting Egypt / Kuje False Flag Prison Break: Not One Single Warden Present During Attack / We Will Waste Our Votes On A Party Without Structure - Pastor Sarah Omakwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.