Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,069 members, 7,956,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:50 AM

Sarkin Fulani Arrested In Ekiti As Police Unmask Notorious Kidnapper - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sarkin Fulani Arrested In Ekiti As Police Unmask Notorious Kidnapper (56381 Views)

Attack On Sarkin Fulani: My Silence Not Cowardice — Gani Adams / Lagos Police Offers N1M To Unmask Lady Accuser Of Christopher Marcel Nabugwu / Notorious Kidnapper & Killer, Rambo Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sarkin Fulani Arrested In Ekiti As Police Unmask Notorious Kidnapper by Blackdisciple(m): 10:32pm On Jul 03, 2022
Hmmmm..! angry angry

The sahel people loves death .
Re: Sarkin Fulani Arrested In Ekiti As Police Unmask Notorious Kidnapper by kingsceemark(m): 10:53pm On Jul 03, 2022
Old hausa fulanis driving and terrorizing Afonjas, somebody like Wakili comes to my mind, if this elderly hausa fulanis can be dragging this good for nothing people and chasing them away from their religion, I wonder what will happen when the younger ones with strength strikes, chaiii yorubas make una leave the Igbos alone and face una number one enemy

Re: Sarkin Fulani Arrested In Ekiti As Police Unmask Notorious Kidnapper by jamace(m): 11:46pm On Jul 03, 2022
What happens to, "The criminals were gunned down during a fire fight"....Ekiti police don fall my hand. angry
Re: Sarkin Fulani Arrested In Ekiti As Police Unmask Notorious Kidnapper by pacespot(m): 12:03am On Jul 04, 2022
Ogbodobeogbodo:
Case closed, nobody will bother to charge them to court, the Fulani terrorists remains the major problem of any attempt to modernize the African continent, I really regret sharing the same country with these unrepentant blood sucking Fulani terrorists masquerading as herdsmen. Nigeria is gone forever. shocked shocked : shocked

I tell you, these Fulani are just like Arabs in disguise in Africa. They share very little traits with real Africa cultures.

1 Like

Re: Sarkin Fulani Arrested In Ekiti As Police Unmask Notorious Kidnapper by Yankee101: 12:05am On Jul 04, 2022
I hope this dosen't get coveted up
Justice for the dead, kidnapped and victims
Re: Sarkin Fulani Arrested In Ekiti As Police Unmask Notorious Kidnapper by Pinkybush: 12:32am On Jul 04, 2022
He kidnapped human beings, killed them and used the ransom to buy cows. Meaning he value animals to human beings.
Chai! God, You shouldn't have made me to live in the same country with this Muslim barbarians.
Re: Sarkin Fulani Arrested In Ekiti As Police Unmask Notorious Kidnapper by gevekeb580: 3:44am On Jul 04, 2022
Hdhd

Re: Sarkin Fulani Arrested In Ekiti As Police Unmask Notorious Kidnapper by immantoks: 5:43am On Jul 04, 2022
Fulanis entirely are first of all criminals before any other thing. From the least to the greatest of them.crime runs in their blood like blood and people's blood is their water.

1 Like

Re: Sarkin Fulani Arrested In Ekiti As Police Unmask Notorious Kidnapper by phemy36(m): 7:12am On Jul 04, 2022
fabinfos:
His coronation

This same man was chased from Orin Ekiti after the killing of Mr Ilori, but olojudo think otherwise. Thank God for revealing him to the world now
Re: Sarkin Fulani Arrested In Ekiti As Police Unmask Notorious Kidnapper by 2016easy2017: 7:13am On Jul 04, 2022
Ogbodobeogbodo:
Case closed, nobody will bother to charge them to court, the Fulani terrorists remains the major problem of any attempt to modernize the African continent, I really regret sharing the same country with these unrepentant blood sucking Fulani terrorists masquerading as herdsmen. Nigeria is gone forever. shocked shocked : shocked

Eomt vote for Atiku
Re: Sarkin Fulani Arrested In Ekiti As Police Unmask Notorious Kidnapper by SIXTEENTH(m): 7:50am On Jul 04, 2022
Sure guy, where is he? Taraba state kingpin
Re: Sarkin Fulani Arrested In Ekiti As Police Unmask Notorious Kidnapper by delpee(f): 11:27am On Jul 04, 2022
Any update on this?

May God continue to protect us from our frenemies.
Re: Sarkin Fulani Arrested In Ekiti As Police Unmask Notorious Kidnapper by Segzy19: 12:41pm On Jul 04, 2022
I still blame we southerners for all these malady. We accommodate these idiots too much, and we allow them to do as they like...

Wetin be Sarkin Fulani for Yoruba land such that he would even have a domain and subjects...

I hope the whole world can see clearly that the Fulanis are always the problems everywhere they are...
Re: Sarkin Fulani Arrested In Ekiti As Police Unmask Notorious Kidnapper by Oloniyan(m): 2:24pm On Jul 04, 2022
phemy36:

This same man was chased from Orin Ekiti after the killing of Mr Ilori, but olojudo think otherwise. Thank God for revealing him to the world now

Egbon no mind Olojudo, That Abashe really wrecked havoc in our town before he was chased.

I had up to 2 acres of plantain farm which was leveled by Abashe's cow and you dare not challenge the herders as the weapons they are carrying will not even allow you.

Everyday is for the thief one day na for owner

1 Like

Re: Sarkin Fulani Arrested In Ekiti As Police Unmask Notorious Kidnapper by phemy36(m): 8:28pm On Jul 21, 2022
Everyday is for the thief one day na for owner[/quote]

You are very correct my brother
Re: Sarkin Fulani Arrested In Ekiti As Police Unmask Notorious Kidnapper by phemy36(m): 8:28pm On Jul 21, 2022
Oloniyan:

Egbon no mind Olojudo, That Abashe really wrecked havoc in our town before he was chased.

I had up to 2 acres of plantain farm which was leveled by Abashe's cow and you dare not challenge the herders as the weapons they are carrying will not even allow you.

Everyday is for the thief one day na for owner

I hope he get punished for the crime he committed sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Robbers Who Stole Huge Sum Of Money Set Ablaze By Mob In Anambra(Graphics Pic) / Police Arrest Fulani Herdsmen With Guns In Adamawa.See Reactions(photos) / Man Experiences Painful Farts After 'Raping' Native Doctor's Daughter. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.