Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,243 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:29 AM

SDP Presidential Candidate Adewole Adebayo Visits Gurudev Sri Ravi Shankar - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SDP Presidential Candidate Adewole Adebayo Visits Gurudev Sri Ravi Shankar (23067 Views)

Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions / SDP Pres. Candidate, Adewole Adebayo Reacts To Allegation Of Drug Crime / Adewole Adebayo Visits CAN For Consultation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SDP Presidential Candidate Adewole Adebayo Visits Gurudev Sri Ravi Shankar by Eniitankorede: 9:40am On Jul 03, 2022
Yureyes:
SW, this is one of your sons o. Vote for him too grin

All the rantings of IPOB shows that Obituary is a tribal terrorist project of IPOB. We shall show you pepper. We know politics better than you.
Re: SDP Presidential Candidate Adewole Adebayo Visits Gurudev Sri Ravi Shankar by sylve11: 9:47am On Jul 03, 2022
alexvic12:
This is how they go and submit to strange powers.

The marine and witchcraft powers that our past leaders pledged Nigeria to are the reason why there are so many killings and bloodshed today.

May God deliver us from evil and evil men.

We need men of light and stature to step into leadership in this country!

Some of You guys will just be talking like people without a sense. It's embarrassing. embarassed cool
Re: SDP Presidential Candidate Adewole Adebayo Visits Gurudev Sri Ravi Shankar by juman(m): 9:48am On Jul 03, 2022
Good luck.
Re: SDP Presidential Candidate Adewole Adebayo Visits Gurudev Sri Ravi Shankar by SenatePresdo(m): 9:52am On Jul 03, 2022
LegalWolf:
Our people that are deeply religious. In fact, his visit may be used to campaign against him saying he is neither Muslim nor Christian. Anyways, does he even have a chance to start with? Would he win in his father's compound?

The point is: this election is a two horse race - either Tinubu or Atiku. With the way Wike is moving about and crisis in PDP, I do not think Atiku stand a chance at all. What about Peter Obi? Unless he unites with Kwakwanso (and Wike , Fayose, Makinde and those Southern PDP big wigs that feel shorted joins or funds them extensively), he is just deceiving himself. He won't go anywhere. Personally, I want a SE President, but not Obi. He is a scam just like the rest of them

If you want to campaign for Tinubu, then campaign for him.
Don't go through the corners.

That SW is the only Region Tinubu would win should also tell you that he doesn't stand a chance.

2 Likes

Re: SDP Presidential Candidate Adewole Adebayo Visits Gurudev Sri Ravi Shankar by LegalWolf: 10:22am On Jul 03, 2022
SenatePresdo:

If you want to campaign for Tinubu, then campaign for him.
Don't go through the corners.

That SW is the only Region Tinubu would win should also tell you that he doesn't stand a chance.

Did you read my last line where I said 'Personally, I want a SE President'? I have been consistent in my support for SE candidature and I think the SW is just too greedy. Tinubu's presidency will make the SW serve for 16 years (plus 8 years VP). That is grossly unfair and that is why I do not support him. But is my emotions relevant? No! With what I see on ground, he stands a better chance than either Atiku or Obi. That is the fact and we should not bitch about it.

And on my last post, I still stand by it 100 percent. Unless PO unites with Kwakwanso, and Wike etc. also support him, HE DOES NOT STAND A CHANCE! He will lose gallantly and come a distant third. Bet it with me

1 Like

Re: SDP Presidential Candidate Adewole Adebayo Visits Gurudev Sri Ravi Shankar by Dikaveli(m): 10:50am On Jul 03, 2022
Ignatiusprince:
Space booked... It's for sale o h h...

How much
Re: SDP Presidential Candidate Adewole Adebayo Visits Gurudev Sri Ravi Shankar by SenatePresdo(m): 10:58am On Jul 03, 2022
LegalWolf:

Did you read my last line where I said 'Personally, I want a SE President'? I have been consistent in my support for SE candidature and I think the SW is just too greedy. Tinubu's presidency will make the SW serve for 16 years (plus 8 years VP). That is grossly unfair and that is why I do not support him. But is my emotions relevant? No! With what I see on ground, he stands a better chance than either Atiku or Obi. That is the fact and we should not bitch about it.

And on my last post, I still stand by it 100 percent. Unless PO unites with Kwakwanso, and Wike etc. also support him, HE DOES NOT STAND A CHANCE! He will lose gallantly and come a distant third. Bet it with me

That's your opinion, and you are entitled to it.

My own opinion is that kwankwaso would act as a spoiler to Tinubu and Atiku's votes up north by sharing it with them.

The Sai Baba effect is no longer there,since Buhari won't be contesting again.

Peter Obi doesn't need a merger with Wike to win SS and SE, neither does he need a merger with kwankwaso to win 50% of NC, neither does he need a merger to win about 30% of SW.

Which would be enough to make him president.

Can you tell me outside SW, the region n BAT would win?

1 Like

Re: SDP Presidential Candidate Adewole Adebayo Visits Gurudev Sri Ravi Shankar by kokome1(m): 11:16am On Jul 03, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see him coming 5th in the race behind Tinubu.

This I have seen.
���
Re: SDP Presidential Candidate Adewole Adebayo Visits Gurudev Sri Ravi Shankar by 8inchesdick(m): 11:24am On Jul 03, 2022
LegalWolf:
Our people that are deeply religious. In fact, his visit may be used to campaign against him saying he is neither Muslim nor Christian. Anyways, does he even have a chance to start with? Would he win in his father's compound?

The point is: this election is a two horse race - either Tinubu or Atiku. With the way Wike is moving about and crisis in PDP, I do not think Atiku stand a chance at all. What about Peter Obi? Unless he unites with Kwakwanso (and Wike , Fayose, Makinde and those Southern PDP big wigs that feel shorted joins or funds them extensively), he is just deceiving himself. He won't go anywhere. Personally, I want a SE President, but not Obi. He is a scam just like the rest of them

you want a southEast president but not Obi as if na you go ordain who will be the next president of Nigeria
hypocrisy is a disease which have eaten deep into your afonja brain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SDP Presidential Candidate Adewole Adebayo Visits Gurudev Sri Ravi Shankar by oyeb15: 11:28am On Jul 03, 2022
See his head like road bump
Re: SDP Presidential Candidate Adewole Adebayo Visits Gurudev Sri Ravi Shankar by LegalWolf: 11:39am On Jul 03, 2022
SenatePresdo:

My own opinion is that kwankwaso would act as a spoiler to Tinubu and Atiku's votes up north by sharing it with them.

Peter Obi doesn't need a merger with Wike to win SS and SE, neither does he need a merger with kwankwaso to win 50% of NC, neither does he need a merger to win about 30% of SW.

This is your opinion too, to which you are entitled to.

I can tell you for a fact that Tinubu will win in most Northern states. I am from Kwara and I know that for a fact. Atiku had never won any Northwestern State since he has been contesting. If you say because he contested against Buhari last time, remember that in 2007, Buhari still won Borno, Yobe, Niger, Kano and a host of others (against a fellow Northerner - Yaradua). But apart from his NE base of Taraba and Adamawa, Atiku had never pulled anything in the North and the bulk of his support is the SE & SS. Take this away from him and he knows he does not stand a chance.

Tinubu enjoys the massive following of Northern powers that be and they will work for him. Lets even do an analysis, who will deliver Borno for Atiku? What about Jigawa? Zamfara? Kaduna? Katsina? Niger? Kwara? When people talk about structure, it is that someone has influential people in an area who would pull votes for him. It is these people that will inspire their supporters to vote for their candidate. Of course, I know Nigerian factors of bribing and having thugs on standby. But that is the structure politicians are talking about

Again, this is what Tinubu has that Atiku cannot match. That is why he has been running to bring Wike and Kwakawanso to his team.

For Obi, who is in Kano, Kaduna, Katsina that will inspire people to PO's cause. Do you think it is by campaign jingle alone? or Twitter and FB?Again my opinion is mine and yours is yours. It is just next year and may the almight spare our lives

2 Likes

Re: SDP Presidential Candidate Adewole Adebayo Visits Gurudev Sri Ravi Shankar by LegalWolf: 11:44am On Jul 03, 2022
SenatePresdo:

That even reminds me, I am from the NC and Peter CAN NEVER WIN ANY STATE in the NC on his own. We have 6 states - Kwara, Niger, Plateau, Benue, Nassarawa and Kogi. Why on earth would you think he will win any of these state? Who is in Labour Party to influence people to vote for him? Why would an AVERAGE person from the North central vote for Obi instead of Atiku or Tinubu? He shares nothing with us. Like no culture affinity or whatsoever that will make an average Nupe, Igala, Berom etc. vote for him.

Even in Benue and Plateau where there is high number of christians, they will most likely vote PDP instead of Obi. So what are you saying?

1 Like

Re: SDP Presidential Candidate Adewole Adebayo Visits Gurudev Sri Ravi Shankar by teddynoni: 11:55am On Jul 03, 2022
Very intelligent comment
LegalWolf:

Re: SDP Presidential Candidate Adewole Adebayo Visits Gurudev Sri Ravi Shankar by doggedfighter(f): 12:18pm On Jul 03, 2022
alexvic12:
This is how they go and submit to strange powers.

The marine and witchcraft powers that our past leaders pledged Nigeria to are the reason why there are so many killings and bloodshed today.

May God deliver us from evil and evil men.

We need men of light and stature to step into leadership in this country!

Stop talking nonsense !
Re: SDP Presidential Candidate Adewole Adebayo Visits Gurudev Sri Ravi Shankar by Yankee101: 12:45pm On Jul 03, 2022
That won't make you president
Re: SDP Presidential Candidate Adewole Adebayo Visits Gurudev Sri Ravi Shankar by jrusky(m): 12:49pm On Jul 03, 2022
See this one so na Gurujava stuff you are busy about baa? Dem neva vote you to power you don dey show your logo so na anoda demons you wan import to our already exhausted and toxic religion space baa?

Oga pls no disturb us again ok.
Re: SDP Presidential Candidate Adewole Adebayo Visits Gurudev Sri Ravi Shankar by SenatePresdo(m): 12:51pm On Jul 03, 2022
LegalWolf:

That even reminds me, I am from the NC and Peter CAN NEVER WIN ANY STATE in the NC on his own. We have 6 states - Kwara, Niger, Plateau, Benue, Nassarawa and Kogi. Why on earth would you think he will win any of these state? Who is in Labour Party to influence people to vote for him? Why would an AVERAGE person from the North central vote for Obi instead of Atiku or Tinubu? He shares nothing with us. Like no culture affinity or whatsoever that will make an average Nupe, Igala, Berom etc. vote for him.

First and foremost North central doesn't have a dominant tribe like SE,SW, NW and NE.
NC is made of many cultures that differs entirely from each other. There is nothing in common between a KWARA man and the Benue man, so stop unifying NC.
NC would be the most divided when it comes to voting next year, because they are hardly one. Tinubu would likely win in kwara, while obi would likely win Benue. Benue and Enugu had common boundaries, so they have more in common with the igbo man, than the yoruba man if its tribal politics you are playing.

in Benue and Plateau where there is high number of christians, they will most likely vote PDP instead of Obi. So what are you saying?
yeah, just the way Anambra and Edo would most likely vote PDP instead of Obi?

Most Benue and KOGI youths are OBIdient, and its the youth that maters.
Re: SDP Presidential Candidate Adewole Adebayo Visits Gurudev Sri Ravi Shankar by SenatePresdo(m): 12:54pm On Jul 03, 2022
LegalWolf:

This is your opinion too, to which you are entitled to.

I can tell you for a fact that Tinubu will win in most Northern states. I am from Kwara and I know that for a fact. Atiku had never won any Northwestern State since he has been contesting. If you say because he contested against Buhari last time, remember that in 2007, Buhari still won Borno, Yobe, Niger, Kano and a host of others (against a fellow Northerner - Yaradua). But apart from his NE base of Taraba and Adamawa, Atiku had never pulled anything in the North and the bulk of his support is the SE & SS. Take this away from him and he knows he does not stand a chance.

Tinubu enjoys the massive following of Northern powers that be and they will work for him. Lets even do an analysis, who will deliver Borno for Atiku? What about Jigawa? Zamfara? Kaduna? Katsina? Niger? Kwara? When people talk about structure, it is that someone has influential people in an area who would pull votes for him. It is these people that will inspire their supporters to vote for their candidate. Of course, I know Nigerian factors of bribing and having thugs on standby. But that is the structure politicians are talking about

Again, this is what Tinubu has that Atiku cannot match. That is why he has been running to bring Wike and Kwakawanso to his team.

For Obi, who is in Kano, Kaduna, Katsina that will inspire people to PO's cause. Do you think it is by campaign jingle alone? or Twitter and FB?Again my opinion is mine and yours is yours. It is just next year and may the almight spare our lives

You are talking about Structure, wasn't Okorocha the Governor of Imo State in 2015, why didn't APC win presidential election in Imo State?
And mind you, electoral act has been amended.

Campaign has not yet started officially, till then we would know if obi has structure or not.
Re: SDP Presidential Candidate Adewole Adebayo Visits Gurudev Sri Ravi Shankar by armadeo(m): 2:19pm On Jul 03, 2022
azadus18:
This one is not serious

You post says it all. The guy no serious at all. I've never even heard of the guy he visited.

I even thought it was guru marahaji and was already laughing.....

1 Like

Re: SDP Presidential Candidate Adewole Adebayo Visits Gurudev Sri Ravi Shankar by armadeo(m): 2:20pm On Jul 03, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see him coming 5th in the race behind Tinubu.

This I have seen.

So tinubu comes 4th?
Re: SDP Presidential Candidate Adewole Adebayo Visits Gurudev Sri Ravi Shankar by Khaysee: 3:30pm On Jul 03, 2022
We have several religion

I expect other aspirant to go for campaign only hearing 3 names
Re: SDP Presidential Candidate Adewole Adebayo Visits Gurudev Sri Ravi Shankar by Freddo99(m): 3:50pm On Jul 03, 2022
Cultism at its peak. See the extend a nigerian politician will go looking for powers to rule.
Re: SDP Presidential Candidate Adewole Adebayo Visits Gurudev Sri Ravi Shankar by Bfly: 5:05pm On Jul 03, 2022
He go soon visit gurumaraji.
Re: SDP Presidential Candidate Adewole Adebayo Visits Gurudev Sri Ravi Shankar by yemclef(m): 12:12am On Jul 04, 2022
This dude is a humble and quite international lawyer.My first encountered with him in his sitting room was awesome, and soft spoken guy.I never knew he has the charisma for politics. He is a nice guy.We are from the same Ondo west local government, and his house is a stone throw from mine. A guy with humble background and indeed a nice dude.
Perhaps, in future this guy can be fortunate to bring his wealth of experience to save Nigerians from the clutches of poverty.

SDP presidential flag bearer, I wish him all the best but be wary of Ondo political jobbers not to milk you dry ooo
Re: SDP Presidential Candidate Adewole Adebayo Visits Gurudev Sri Ravi Shankar by Horus(m): 2:18am On Aug 18, 2022
Prince Adewole Adebayo, SDP presidential candidate and Gurudev Sri Sri Ravi Shankar

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governor Wike Hosts Atiku Abubakar (Photos) / "It Is God's Will That I Will Become President Of Nigeria One Day" - Fayose / Elections: Lawmaker, 8 Others Killed By Insurgents In Gombe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.