Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,998 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:25 PM

Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions (54468 Views)

Peter Obi Not A Member Of Third Force - SDP's Adewole Adebayo / SDP's Adewole Adebayo Makes Peter Obi Confirm His Source Of Information (Video) / SDP Presidential Candidate Adewole Adebayo Visits Gurudev Sri Ravi Shankar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by nairalandkachy1: 2:36pm On Jul 19, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10f2-IcYkag
Adewole Adebayo was SDP's Presidential Candidate in the 2023 General Election
Petrol Prices Surge: It's Too Early To Cry, The Real Problem Is Yet To Come - Adewole Adebayo

This is the consequence of our votes. Tinubu is implementing certain measures that are legacies from what he met. When his own policies come into effect, we’ll see complications arise.

https://twitter.com/ARISEtv/status/1681657734112894977?t=Iy5zPze1dlQDHw1WvcZGVQ&s=19

37 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by Acekidc4(m): 2:38pm On Jul 19, 2023
Calm down Calm down everybody, Weeping might linger on in the Night but Joy Cometh in the Morning........... Tinubu is the Joy that Cometh in the Morning.

Enough of all this stupid talk of crying or shegelization, Na Lazy and unproductive People dey complain, moreover shey Na Tinubu cause una Suffer Ni Every small thing Tinubu.......... Rubbish, my friend Goan hustle hard and Smart. Na everything Government go dey do for una.

468 Likes 42 Shares

Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by TemplarLandry: 2:38pm On Jul 19, 2023
This President wannabe should prophesy doom to his household and himself only.

I dedicate “Pray” by BNXN to patriotic Nigerians. Great jam!

#RenewedHope.

147 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by taylor89(m): 2:39pm On Jul 19, 2023
If not for tribalism

Which human being wey him head correct go leave Obi and Osibanjo go queue up to vote for one Irigbaji thief that puts white powder in his nose

When I said why didn’t Yorubas project Osibanjo instead of Tinubu

They said Osibanjo doesn’t have the strength and strategy to defeat Obi & Atiku

Oga are we talking about who has strength or strategy abi we’re talking about who’s is sane and has peoples favor at heart

Tinubu went to Chicago this graduated with first class he’s the greatest politician in Africa he’s track record are there in Lagos state he built Lagos from scratch

Una just dey talk rubbish wey full una mouth

See where it has landed us now

My two friends DR. UNANEVA C. ENITIN

And BARR. UNAGO C. SHEGE say make i greet una

Read the two names again

545 Likes 53 Shares

Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by helinues: 2:40pm On Jul 19, 2023
Indeed it's too early to cry as wailers cos na 3 years plus left to cry

176 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by ClearFlair: 2:41pm On Jul 19, 2023
Who is crying.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by Zadicuszuranda: 2:44pm On Jul 19, 2023
No body oo my brother but we kept seeing tears

Nonsense question

ClearFlair:
Who is crying.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by Zxcvbnmghtr: 2:49pm On Jul 19, 2023
I don't know why it is the same people who were wishing that this government should bring suffering to the people are the same people crying and complaining.

Tinubu should never look back he should continue on this right direction. We are very aware of this calculated painful measures which guarantees alot of gains in the end.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by Tochi3(m): 2:51pm On Jul 19, 2023
The go back to your village crews have finished crying cos the tears have all dried up.. when the crying start again.. they will have no other choice than to cry blood..

63 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by shortgun(m): 2:59pm On Jul 19, 2023
If Tinubu was not sworn in, Agbadorians would be telling us how he would have made the country the most prosperous nation on earth under a month.
Thank God he finally disgraced himself and his shameless supporters. grin grin

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by LagosFirstSon: 3:01pm On Jul 19, 2023
Acekidc4:
Calm down Calm down everybody, Weeping might linger on in the Night but Joy Cometh in the Morning........... Tinubu is the Joy that Cometh in the Morning.

Enough of all this stupid talk of crying or shegelization, Na Lazy and unproductive People dey complain, moreover shey Na Tinubu cause una Suffer Ni Every small thing Tinubu.......... Rubbish, my friend Goan hustle hard and Smart. Na everything Government go dey do for una.
Na your mama still dey feed you, that's why you're still spewing thrash

228 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by MrColdsweat: 3:02pm On Jul 19, 2023
Afornja don dey cry.
Una chop rat during lockdown.
This time around una go chop unaselves.
Rubbish!!

62 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by Zupay: 3:15pm On Jul 19, 2023
Acekidc4:

You still dey learn work for sycophancy, you no go ever scale ' records......guy SAI BABAed for 8 solid years, out of that 8 years, I used 3 years to obtain a Bachelors degree, I year for a Msc, got my UK skilled worker visa and would have gotten a PhD in 3 years if I had interest........reality has humbled , so kwatinue! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

158 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by Wealthoptulent(m): 3:26pm On Jul 19, 2023
nairalandkachy1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10f2-IcYkag
Adewole Adebayo was SDP's Presidential Candidate in the 2023 General Election

https://twitter.com/ARISEtv/status/1681657734112894977?t=Iy5zPze1dlQDHw1WvcZGVQ&s=19

Thanks you.
PMB removed subsidy bfr Handover

3 Likes

Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by Acekidc4(m): 3:34pm On Jul 19, 2023
Zupay:

You still dey learn work for sycophancy, you no go ever scale ' records......guy SAI BABAed for 8 solid years, out of that 8 years, I used 3 years to obtain a Bachelors degree, I year for a Msc, got my UK skilled worker visa and would have gotten a PhD in 3 years if I had interest........reality has humbled , so kwatinue! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Good achievement, with this your level of education maybe i will consider you for employment in my Company. I will soon open a big branch in the UK. Why not go for your PhD on time so you can automatically qualify for immediate employment.

You People with Una small brain always believe that people like me, helinues or don't have major tangible things going on for us cos we choose to support People you don't Support. That's Fish brain. Many of us supporting APC might even be more well doing than you lots. Mtcheeeeew 🥱🥱

119 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by Acekidc4(m): 3:36pm On Jul 19, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

Na your mama still dey feed you, that's why you're still spewing thrash

Yes Sir

94 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by Hisbah(f): 4:05pm On Jul 19, 2023
helinues:
I want to help you ok.

26 Likes

Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by Tinubuderanged: 4:09pm On Jul 19, 2023
Acekidc4:

what is the work of the government? Just answer this small question.

44 Likes

Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by Acekidc4(m): 4:18pm On Jul 19, 2023
Tinubuderanged:
what is the work of the government? Just answer this small question.

So is government that will put food on your Table??

93 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by Tinubuderanged: 4:45pm On Jul 19, 2023
Acekidc4:

So is government that will put food on your Table??
I only asked you a question.
What is the primary function of the government?

69 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by HacheNoire: 6:03pm On Jul 19, 2023
Gibberish!

Facts and statistics absent, he was just rambling out of hate for His Excellence, President Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (GCFR)

Constructive criticism are welcomed, not bunkum and balderdash.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by beleanlabels(m): 6:03pm On Jul 19, 2023
I'm not happy that i supported APC.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by slawomir: 6:03pm On Jul 19, 2023
Damnnn niggar

Isoright

Zxcvbnmghtr:
I don't know why it is the same people who were wishing that this government should bring suffering to the people are the same people crying and complaining.

Tinubu should never look back he should continue in this right direction. We are very aware of this calculated painful measures which guarantees alot of gains in the end.

Same calculated painful measures you were not aware of when Jonathan removed the same subsidy despite the cheap cost of things and yet you took to the street to protest

You all be deceiving yourself
You probably think we all are gullible and stupid in this country

87 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by Passionate888: 6:03pm On Jul 19, 2023
grin
Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by SenatePresdo(m): 6:03pm On Jul 19, 2023
helinues:

So your prayers is for reasonable Nigerians to be wailing for 3 years just because you want Bragging right?

Why are you this wicked, Yoruba people are dying of hunger, and you are here looking for people that are wailing.

Wonders shall never end grin

Tinubu till 2070!

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by bestman09(m): 6:04pm On Jul 19, 2023
No matter what, it'll favor me and my family! angry grin

6 Likes

Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by Believeintruth: 6:04pm On Jul 19, 2023
Acekidc4:

Oga try and be smart and shut up abeg.

52 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by Seefinish: 6:04pm On Jul 19, 2023
This is the beginning of bala blue by the time we reach bulaba then blublublu and after Gozilla garagara, some of us will get sense

7 Likes

Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by shielaAhmed: 6:04pm On Jul 19, 2023
Calm down every body.

I Dey drop daily sure odds for all my sporty gees. See my thread

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! / Why Apc’s Alhassan Was Declared Taraba Governor — Tribunal / Photos Of President Buhari As He Resumes Work Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.