Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:34 PM

My Diehard Obi-dient Neighbor Is Now 100% Batified. See His Reason - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Diehard Obi-dient Neighbor Is Now 100% Batified. See His Reason (2335 Views)

Breaking : FG Arrest The Obi-dient Plane Taking Peter Obi To Ibadan / Are You Batified? Orji Uzor Kalu Asks Tinubu And Femi Gbajabiamila / Buhari Jos Diehard Fan: 'I Will Vote For You With My Blood, Die For You' (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Diehard Obi-dient Neighbor Is Now 100% Batified. See His Reason by KingofAnambra: 9:12am On Jul 03, 2022
My neighbor who is an astute businessman, seasoned industrialist and billionaire investor has finally dumped his support for Peter Obi.

I couldn't believe it because this guy was so obssessed when it comes to promoting Peter Obi, his own worse pass zombie, so at first i thought it was a prank.

But surprisingly, he wasn't joking about it and he has now even gotten the Tinubu cap with infinity insignia on it, and wears it around, lol, igbo man with our passionate behavior.

Out of curiosity, i asked him why? Because this man i know him very well, he doesn't send anybody when it comes to sticking to his convictions, so i said, What made you change your mind to dump Obi and support Tinubu?

Here's what he told me,

Achoputara m na mgbe Peter Obi na-etinye ego na Hero biya, Tinubu zutara nnukwu oke na Apple na Manchester United. Tinubu bu onye ochunta ego ka mma nke ga-ejikwa aku na uba Nigeria nke oma.

For those who don't understand Igbo, what my friend said is that he just got to know of recent that Tinubu invested in Apple and Manchester United but Obi invested in Hero beer. So he can now see that Tinubu is a better business man than Obi and he will manage Nigeria's economy very well.

My people, another zombie has seen the light. What a happy Sunday. By the time campaign season kicks off, i'm 100% positive that 90% of Peter Obi social media bandits will be out of job, lonely and depressed, because nobody will be there to listen to their unending lies again, almost everyone has followed Tinubu #Cityboy 2023

What do you think?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Diehard Obi-dient Neighbor Is Now 100% Batified. See His Reason by oyebanji44: 9:18am On Jul 03, 2022
Isn't it obvious ..op

See o..
Tinubu, obituary, atikuidiot....if all these 3 names are displaced on my desk right now..and someone from no where is asking me to choose ...

The first thing l would do is to check their score cards.. angry abi so what else ... And l would prefer to be batified

6 Likes

Re: My Diehard Obi-dient Neighbor Is Now 100% Batified. See His Reason by persius555(m): 9:21am On Jul 03, 2022
Clap for yourself

1 Like

Re: My Diehard Obi-dient Neighbor Is Now 100% Batified. See His Reason by Great2017: 9:24am On Jul 03, 2022
KingofAnambra:

My neighbor who is an astute businessman
seasoned industrialist and billionaire
investor has finally dumped his support for Peter Obi.

I couldn't believe it because this guy was so obssessed when it comes to promoting Peter Obi, his own worse passzombie, so at first i thought it was a prank.

But surprisingly, he wasn't joking about it and he has now even gotten the Tinubu cap with infinity insignia on it, and wears it around, lol, igbo man with our passionate behavior.

Out of curiosity, i asked him why? Because this man i know him very well, he doesn't send anybody when it comes to sticking to his convictions, so i said, What made you change your mind to dump Obi and support Tinubu?

Here's what he told me,

Achoputara m na mgbe Peter Obi na-etinye ego na Hero biya, Tinubu zutara nnukwu oke na Apple na Manchester United. Tinubu bu onye ochunta ego ka mma nke ga-ejikwa aku na uba Nigeria nke oma.

For those who don't understand Igbo, what my friend said is that he just got to know of recent that Tinubu invested in Apple and Manchester United but Obi invested in Hero beer. So he can now see that Tinubu is a better business man than Obi and he will manage Nigeria's economybvery well.

My people, another zombie has seen the light. What a happy Sunday. By the time campaign season kicks off, i'm 100% positive that 90% of Peter Obi social media bandits will be out of job, lonely and depressed, because nobody will be there to listen to their unending lies again, almost everyone has followed Tinubu #Cityboy 2023

What do you think?

5 Likes

Re: My Diehard Obi-dient Neighbor Is Now 100% Batified. See His Reason by Majesty2(m): 9:34am On Jul 03, 2022
Good work.... We must make sure everybody is BATified

8 Likes

Re: My Diehard Obi-dient Neighbor Is Now 100% Batified. See His Reason by Smithkafors(m): 9:37am On Jul 03, 2022
Lol, be deceiving yourself. Why not carry your microphone to market place. Campaigning for someone treating one illness or the other from one foreign hospital to another, if you die today it will be in one ill equipped general hospital in your community. Continue my brother, na your self u dey d

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Diehard Obi-dient Neighbor Is Now 100% Batified. See His Reason by KingofAnambra: 9:41am On Jul 03, 2022
Smithkafors:
Lol, be deceiving yourself. Why not carry your microphone to market place. Campaigning for someone treating one illness or the other from one foreign hospital to another, if you die today it will be in one ill equipped general hospital in your community. Continue my brother, na your self u dey d
Which market? See this one. Campaign never start. By the time campaign season begins, even inside your bedroom there will be Tinubu billboard grin

9 Likes

Re: My Diehard Obi-dient Neighbor Is Now 100% Batified. See His Reason by motif8(m): 9:46am On Jul 03, 2022
It is a pity that u guys doesn't have campaign manifesto, and all you do now is to peddle false information. Ah who do the Nigerian people this.
Re: My Diehard Obi-dient Neighbor Is Now 100% Batified. See His Reason by Wisetrue99: 9:47am On Jul 03, 2022
KingofAnambra:

What do you think?
I think you are jobless!

No go get work! Tinubu that promised heaven on earth in 2015, N1=$1, refineries, no more subsidy, bla bla bla bla wey no see even one fulfill, na him go perform magic grin grin grin dey deceive yourself!

if Tinubu comes third place in this election, he rigged it. Take it to the bank!

They had their chance and they blew it away!

8 Likes

Re: My Diehard Obi-dient Neighbor Is Now 100% Batified. See His Reason by KingofAnambra: 9:50am On Jul 03, 2022
Majesty2:
Tinubu is currently the fastest growing religion in Nigeria. Since last month, there's a particular video jingle of Jagaban made by Northerners that has been on repeat on my playlist. It's just too sweet.

And campaign season never even start. The kind of crowd Tinubu will pull is going to set a new record in this country. It will make Buhari own look like a small classroom.

The kind of mobilization agenda being planned, millions of people from all across the world are coming. Na we they run this town called Nigeria!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Diehard Obi-dient Neighbor Is Now 100% Batified. See His Reason by Transcriber: 9:50am On Jul 03, 2022
Lies

I smell lies

66 Likes

Re: My Diehard Obi-dient Neighbor Is Now 100% Batified. See His Reason by 9jalyte: 9:54am On Jul 03, 2022
Ok, I want to be Batfied. Kindly tell me what were the achievements of Tinubu when he was Governor. Also, can you compare it with those of Obi in the following areas:

1. What were the ranking of their States before the took power and after in Education.
2. What was was the state of security like before and after they took power.
3. What percentage of the State budget were put in Education and Health.

4. Which of the spent more in their State owned Universities

5. Which of them left debt the more and in comparison to the budget of the State.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Diehard Obi-dient Neighbor Is Now 100% Batified. See His Reason by Chido26: 9:56am On Jul 03, 2022
[quote author=KingofAnambra post=114374449]My neighbor who is an astute businessman, seasoned industrialist and billionaire investor has finally dumped his support for Peter Obi.

I couldn't believe it because this guy was so obssessed when it comes to promoting Peter Obi, his own worse pass zombie, so at first i thought it was a prank.

Here's what he told me,

For those who don't understand Igbo, what my friend said is that he just got to know of recent that Tinubu invested in Apple and Manchester United but Obi invested in Hero beer. So he can now see that Tinubu is a better business man than Obi and he will manage Nigeria's economy very well.

Stupid analysis from your friend, here is my reason. Peter brought in foreign investment into the Country thereby creating jobs for Nigerian populace while Tinubu was taking money/jobs away from Nigeria to foreign country. What Peter did was strengthening the naira while Tinubu investment in Manchester is putting naira in pressure, that's if you understand economics. Thanks!

2 Likes

Re: My Diehard Obi-dient Neighbor Is Now 100% Batified. See His Reason by KingofAnambra: 10:00am On Jul 03, 2022
Wisetrue99:

I think you are jobless!

No go get work! Tinubu that promised heaven on earth in 2015, N1=$1, refineries, no more subsidy, bla bla bla bla wey no see even one fulfill, na him go perform magic grin grin grin dey deceive yourself!

if Tinubu comes third place in this election, he rigged it. Take it to the bank!

They had their chance and they blew it away!
Una no dey tire? It's only mouth you people have, loud mouth with empty noise. You Peter Obi social media bandits said more than this before APC primaries, Tinubu can't win, Tinubu this, Tinubu that, but we still won.

100 trillion of you cannot stop Tinubu presidency, that's what you should take to the bank and cash out on it. Una no reach, una papa no reach, una squad no reach, una generations no reach.

We are going to teach you Peter Obi social media bandits AGAIN that social media no be reality. If Obi comes anything above 2nd to last among the 16 candidates, make Aso Rock bend undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Diehard Obi-dient Neighbor Is Now 100% Batified. See His Reason by Tradernaija1: 10:08am On Jul 03, 2022
Whose responding to this paid maggot.

He's just an online Bandit.

Nairaland is raising online bandits at a fast pace.
Re: My Diehard Obi-dient Neighbor Is Now 100% Batified. See His Reason by logicalhumour: 10:33am On Jul 03, 2022
Do you mean one invested in something produced in his country, and the other sent money out?

SMH.

And the same APC people banned Bitcoin and crypto currency.

If your friend get sense, he'll realise his mistakes. One has proved himself to be a patriotic Nigerian who loves his home, while greed has taken over the other.

So you think Obi who went to schools like Harvard Business School, etc., don't know about American stocks?

This is low-effort Tinubu shill. Lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Diehard Obi-dient Neighbor Is Now 100% Batified. See His Reason by IamWonderful: 10:36am On Jul 03, 2022
Ezu river master Pandora Peter OBItuary antecedents are following him

1 Like

Re: My Diehard Obi-dient Neighbor Is Now 100% Batified. See His Reason by kettykin: 10:37am On Jul 03, 2022
Iies from the middle of hell
Re: My Diehard Obi-dient Neighbor Is Now 100% Batified. See His Reason by KnowAll(m): 10:39am On Jul 03, 2022
BAT is d real deal, Tinubu would beat d rest of f pack like when a full grown man is fighting a toddler.

1 Like

Re: My Diehard Obi-dient Neighbor Is Now 100% Batified. See His Reason by nameo: 10:41am On Jul 03, 2022
KingofAnambra:
My neighbor who is an astute businessman, seasoned industrialist and billionaire investor has finally dumped his support for Peter Obi.

Here's what he told me,

What do you think?

And i will keep asking: where does Tinubu keep seeing and recruiting these dumb people as supporters.

I thought you guys said that Tinubu knows how to spot "talents"?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Diehard Obi-dient Neighbor Is Now 100% Batified. See His Reason by johnkey: 11:02am On Jul 03, 2022
You must be very stupid if you believe this cock and bull story cheesy

And you must have really low IQ if you support Tinubu or Atiku after what Nigeria has passed through

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Diehard Obi-dient Neighbor Is Now 100% Batified. See His Reason by lovat(m): 11:15am On Jul 03, 2022
We all know people like you that have numerous monikers here in order to promote tribal hate and bigotry.

I can bet that you are with a juvie or you are fighting for daily meal ticket so being here with 200mb data to spill out your frustrations is the only thing you can do.

I know you are Yoruba and I weep for how your life is being destroyed by bigotry
Re: My Diehard Obi-dient Neighbor Is Now 100% Batified. See His Reason by Goodday90(m): 11:15am On Jul 03, 2022
Imagine this as your President
You will eat corn and agbado for the rest of your natural life

Re: My Diehard Obi-dient Neighbor Is Now 100% Batified. See His Reason by Golan007: 12:00pm On Jul 03, 2022
logicalhumour:
Do you mean one invested in something produced in his country, and the other sent money out?

SMH.

And the same APC people banned Bitcoin and crypto currency.

If your friend get sense, he'll realise his mistakes. One has proved himself to be a patriotic Nigerian who loves his home, while greed has taken over the other.

So you think Obi who went to schools like Harvard Business School, etc., don't know about American stocks?

This is low-effort Tinubu shill. Lol

Obi who graduated with "let my people go", attended the Nigerian equivalent of sandwich courses abroad.

Those courses are not graded and they are often 2-week courses in which "rich" men and women mark attendance.
Re: My Diehard Obi-dient Neighbor Is Now 100% Batified. See His Reason by Jack005(m): 12:00pm On Jul 03, 2022
All his threads are on Peter obi on a faceless forum. Someone that doesn't even know of your existence.. When you eat ,it is Peter, when you shit, it is Peter, when you masturbate it is Peter, when you fvck your woman, it is peter..keep making him popular.
Re: My Diehard Obi-dient Neighbor Is Now 100% Batified. See His Reason by Transcriber: 12:06pm On Jul 03, 2022
Goodday90:
Imagine this as your President
You will eat corn and agbado for the rest of your natural life
corn is agbado

35 Likes

Re: My Diehard Obi-dient Neighbor Is Now 100% Batified. See His Reason by techWriter3: 12:13pm On Jul 03, 2022
LiesI stench untruths
Re: My Diehard Obi-dient Neighbor Is Now 100% Batified. See His Reason by Goodday90(m): 12:17pm On Jul 03, 2022
Transcriber:
corn is agbado
Tell tinubu
He dosent know the difference?
Re: My Diehard Obi-dient Neighbor Is Now 100% Batified. See His Reason by KUNZEH(m): 12:18pm On Jul 03, 2022
Interesting!
Re: My Diehard Obi-dient Neighbor Is Now 100% Batified. See His Reason by Eniitankorede: 12:20pm On Jul 03, 2022
KingofAnambra:

Here's what he told me,

What do you think?

Your billionaire neighbour knows true business man when he sees one. Only the illiterate wailers will remain with Obituary in the next 2 months. Thanks to INEC there’s plenty time to unravel the scam of Peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: My Diehard Obi-dient Neighbor Is Now 100% Batified. See His Reason by Transcriber: 12:20pm On Jul 03, 2022
Goodday90:
Tell tinubu
He dosent know the difference?
go and learn how to spell

Start from KG 2

31 Likes

Re: My Diehard Obi-dient Neighbor Is Now 100% Batified. See His Reason by Kaiser20: 12:22pm On Jul 03, 2022
Majesty2:
Notting like Batified anywhere

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do Peter Obi Gets Tired At All, See How Happy People Are As He Storms Methodist / Dino Melaye Drinking Garri When He Was Still Struggling! / Queen Elizabeth 1956 Visit: See Ojukwu's Father Rolls-royce Used To Drive The Qu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.