Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,664 members, 7,955,400 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:40 AM

My Diehard Obi-dient Neighbor Is Now 100% Batified. See His Reason - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Diehard Obi-dient Neighbor Is Now 100% Batified. See His Reason (2337 Views)

Breaking : FG Arrest The Obi-dient Plane Taking Peter Obi To Ibadan / Are You Batified? Orji Uzor Kalu Asks Tinubu And Femi Gbajabiamila / Buhari Jos Diehard Fan: 'I Will Vote For You With My Blood, Die For You' (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Diehard Obi-dient Neighbor Is Now 100% Batified. See His Reason by perez100: 12:24pm On Jul 03, 2022
Tinubu is expired product and it is difficult to market a bad product.

My Yoruba friend told me "bros to be honest with you it is difficult to market a bad product and that is the reality when you relate it to Tinubu. ...
Re: My Diehard Obi-dient Neighbor Is Now 100% Batified. See His Reason by Eniitankorede: 12:28pm On Jul 03, 2022
[quote author=Chido26 post=114375601][/quote]

When you talk of foreign investment, Tinubu brought many of them to Lagos as Governor. The investment in Man U and Apple are private money investment.
Re: My Diehard Obi-dient Neighbor Is Now 100% Batified. See His Reason by Telekinetic: 12:29pm On Jul 03, 2022
IamWonderful:
Ezu river master Pandora Peter OBItuary antecedents are following him
Soka Forest master Drugnubu antecedents are following him.
Re: My Diehard Obi-dient Neighbor Is Now 100% Batified. See His Reason by Eniitankorede: 12:30pm On Jul 03, 2022
logicalhumour:
Do you mean one invested in something produced in his country, and the other sent money out?

SMH.

And the same APC people banned Bitcoin and crypto currency.

If your friend get sense, he'll realise his mistakes. One has proved himself to be a patriotic Nigerian who loves his home, while greed has taken over the other.

So you think Obi who went to schools like Harvard Business School, etc., don't know about American stocks?

This is low-effort Tinubu shill. Lol

One invested in poison called beer and the other invested in blue chip companies. Is that clear to you now?
Re: My Diehard Obi-dient Neighbor Is Now 100% Batified. See His Reason by adeleke691: 4:12pm On Jul 03, 2022
And i will keep asking: where does Tinubu keep seeing and recruiting these dumb people as supporters.I thought you guys said that Tinubu knows how to spot "talents"?And i will keep asking: where does Tinubu keep seeing and recruiting these dumb people as supporters.I thought you guys said that Tinubu knows how to spot "talents"?...
Re: My Diehard Obi-dient Neighbor Is Now 100% Batified. See His Reason by KingofAnambra: 7:13pm On Jul 03, 2022
Another Peter Obituary zombie i know has converted to BATman squad grin
Re: My Diehard Obi-dient Neighbor Is Now 100% Batified. See His Reason by Abdu81: 7:25pm On Jul 03, 2022
KingofAnambra:
Which market? See this one. Campaign never start. By the time campaign season begins, even inside your bedroom there will be Tinubu billboard grin
before campaign starts make sure you kill all the supporters of the other candidates ooo.
So that only urchin will remain online and offline.
lost folks selling rotten, stinking candidate.
Re: My Diehard Obi-dient Neighbor Is Now 100% Batified. See His Reason by Slynation(m): 7:35pm On Jul 03, 2022
Werey dey disguise... grin Audio Billionaire neighbor

Nonsense and ingredients...!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Candidate Is Most Likely To Win 10m Votes? Be Honest / The Young Amoda From Iragbiji - Gistlover / Dino Melaye Drinking Garri When He Was Still Struggling!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.