Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Confirmlife After Governorship: Tinubu Vs Obi, Who Is Reall Looting The System? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Confirmlife After Governorship: Tinubu Vs Obi, Who Is Reall Looting The System? (379 Views)

Ademola Adeleke Praising And Worshiping God After Governorship Screening / After Governorship Primary: Defections Hit Bayelsa PDP / Fayose Makes First Public Appearance Since After Governorship Election. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confirmlife After Governorship: Tinubu Vs Obi, Who Is Reall Looting The System? by OdogwuMike(m): 10:15am On Jul 03, 2022
See what Bola Ahmed Tinubu collects from Lagos State Government since leaving office in 2007 by the law passed by him as Governor:

1. 300% annual salary as severance package as approved by RMAFAC.
2. 100% of annual basic salary of incumbent Governor as salary for LIFE even after leaving office.
3. Six new cars every 3 years
4. A new house in Lagos, minimum 5 bedroom
5. A new house in Abuja or any other location, minimum 5 bedroom.
6. Free medical care for him and members of his family for life.
7. Entitled to cooks, stewards, Gardners, and domestic staffs, all pensionable.
8. 300% of his annual basic salary as Governor every 2 years as furniture allowance.
9. 100% of annual basic salary as Governor as his house maintenance allowance
10. Two DSS officers, 1 female officer for his wife and eight policemen to guard him.
11. 25% of his annual basic salary for Personal Assistants.
12. 30% of his annual basic salary for car maintenance
13. 20% of his annual basic salary as utilities maintenance.
14. Pensionable drivers, no limits to the number.

But See what Peter Obi collects from Anambra State since leaving office as Governor:

1. No gratuity
2. No pensions
3. No houses
4. No cars
5. No allowances of any kind
6. No maintenances of any kind.
7. No personal assistants paid by the State.
8. No domestic staffs paid by the State.
9. No aids sponsored by the State.
10. Not even pure water.
11. No shishi from the State

So choose you today who means well for Nigeria and who'll serve the people selflessly.

Just like in 2015 when Igbos shouted and screamed that Buhari was a very bad market, we where maligned,called wailers, told we lacked political sophistication and foresightedness, but now look, are we not all suffering that decision!.

So I ask you, is the bread in the west cheaper than the bread in East? Is the dollar in the west cheaper than those in the east? Is fuel cheaper than any other regions.

When youths where massacred in Lekki Toll Gate, did the bullet select tribe?

I thought it right to expose these for you to know these people and their values.

I will not ask to vote wisely this time around cause I don't know whether you are wise or not! Look,your decision will affect me and my unborn kids, so my friend, go ahead and vote for Peter Obi.

TakeBackNaija from the Bats and vultures

Become Obidient today!

2 Likes

Re: Confirmlife After Governorship: Tinubu Vs Obi, Who Is Reall Looting The System? by Smithkafors(m): 10:25am On Jul 03, 2022
You guys are insane..... Who is tinubu compared to Peter Obi,. A corrupt man that moves money in bullion van.

2 Likes

Re: Confirmlife After Governorship: Tinubu Vs Obi, Who Is Reall Looting The System? by Durabest: 10:36am On Jul 03, 2022
Poverty mentality is what you just displayed on your post now,you can only brainwash few but not all,why didn't you tell us how developed is their states after their departure?.Tinubu set a platform that will develop his state after his departure and is working till date.Poverty no good at all so for your mind if you have obi as president ur poor life will change abi?
Re: Confirmlife After Governorship: Tinubu Vs Obi, Who Is Reall Looting The System? by Chido26: 12:28pm On Jul 03, 2022
Durabest:
Poverty mentality is what you just displayed on your post now,you can only brainwash few but not all,why didn't you tell us how developed is their states after their departure?.Tinubu set a platform that will develop his state after his departure and is working till date.Poverty no good at all so for your mind if you have obi as president ur poor life will change abi?

We know una, suffering and smiling �
Re: Confirmlife After Governorship: Tinubu Vs Obi, Who Is Reall Looting The System? by wallarwallar(m): 1:20pm On Jul 03, 2022
The fact that you did not add ATIKU 8years after been Nigeria no 2 man shows u @ just scare of TINUBU and Make u no kill ursef be4 election. Dis OBIWASTE and OBISLAVE are fantastically crazy

(1) (Reply)

PDP Feasting On Fake News, Afraid Of 2023 Election / How Did Peter Obi Become The Most Clever Thief In Nigeria? / 2023: Tinubu, Emilokan, Awa Lokan & Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.