Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,026 members, 7,863,689 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:48 PM

Its Over. I Am Done With This Marriage. I Want To Marry Someone That Cherish Me. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Its Over. I Am Done With This Marriage. I Want To Marry Someone That Cherish Me. (391 Views)

" The Campaign Is Over, I Owe You Nothing" Tinubu To Wike. / Rumoured Marriage: I Am Not Getting A New Wife, Remi Is Enough For Me - Tinubu / Omokri Mocks Iberiberism Founder, Rochas Okorocha Over ‘I Will Be President’ Com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Its Over. I Am Done With This Marriage. I Want To Marry Someone That Cherish Me. by 9jaNoBeLagos: 5:55pm On Jul 13, 2022
THE MARRIAGE IS OVER. I am now Obidient and Yusful.

You promised to cover me with big umbrella,
But under rain I walked home drained,
In the sun I am scorched to burn,
You covered your head alone,
I have gone naked without cloths.
You come to me when your desire burns.
After series of s*x you abandoned me here.
You only come after years.
You have failed me in this marriage

Same lies and heartless deceit for 21 years
My kitchen is empty yet you shop abroad
I have no bicycle yet your cars are numberless
Hunger has finished me but
You sustain your pot belle.

I can't pay house rent yet
You have mansions abroad
I have no hospital for maternity
Yet you go abroad for even headache
Every four years you run back to me,
You lie and ask for my support and prayers

You came again with a broom
You promised to sweep our home
Now the dirt is a heap of ocean
The filth is decaying our home
You robbed us to enrich yourself again

Our marriage can't work again
I am tired of your lies
Your lie sweet pass sugarcane
I want to marry the new man
A man that will value my OBIdience
and Yusfulness
I will marry a man of integrity
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

3 Likes

Re: Its Over. I Am Done With This Marriage. I Want To Marry Someone That Cherish Me. by cybersoldiers: 5:58pm On Jul 13, 2022
D
Re: Its Over. I Am Done With This Marriage. I Want To Marry Someone That Cherish Me. by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 13, 2022
Nice one
Re: Its Over. I Am Done With This Marriage. I Want To Marry Someone That Cherish Me. by thesicilian: 6:10pm On Jul 13, 2022
I remember the time everyone was shouting Sai Baba upandan. We need to apply caution and wisdom this time around instead of jumping on the bandwagon
Re: Its Over. I Am Done With This Marriage. I Want To Marry Someone That Cherish Me. by EzegeNdiigbo: 6:28pm On Jul 13, 2022
Wow
I love that
Re: Its Over. I Am Done With This Marriage. I Want To Marry Someone That Cherish Me. by ERockson: 6:46pm On Jul 13, 2022
Mumu Ipob

(1) (Reply)

Throwback. See Things You Didn't Know About Kashim Shettima, APC VP Candidate / Adamawa State Polytechnic Lecturer Killed By Gunmen / Muslim-muslim: What Is Osinbajos Take?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.