Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,717 members, 7,855,031 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 12:33 PM

4 Proven Exercises Students Need To Burn Belly Fat - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 4 Proven Exercises Students Need To Burn Belly Fat (128 Views)

Home Exercise You Should Do To Burn Fat Rapidly / This Is Why You Are Not Loosing Belly Fat / How Can I Burn Belly Fat Easily? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

4 Proven Exercises Students Need To Burn Belly Fat by Justseyii: 11:39am On Jul 03, 2022
4 Proven Exercises Students Need To Burn Belly Fat

4 Proven Exercises Students Need To Burn Belly Fat; Most students want a flat tummy, for female students, they are content with just having a flat stomach, and for male students, they don’t mind the extra abs that come with it.

Have you ever wondered why your belly fat doesn’t seem to be showing any changes, maybe you are doing the wrong exercises and expecting the right results, one of such exercises is “Sit-ups” you can do over 50 sit-ups at a go, you can feel your belly getting hard but not reducing in size, well that because sit-ups aren’t to burn fat but to strengthen muscles?

This blog post will help you with that, but hold on. If you know you have commitment and disciple issues, please don’t bother reading this article. T for thanks.

1. Burpee
Burpee is one effective belly fat-burning exercise and the good thing is, that you can do it in the comfort of your hostel or school apartment. The intensive exercise entails you going from a push-up position to a jump and back to a push-up position – hitting every muscle from head to toe. This exercise is so effective that a study shows that 10 fast-paced Burpees are as effective as a 30-second all-out sprint!

2. Mountain Climbing
I won’t lie when I say this exercise is one of my favourites, it’s tough so I don’t know why I like it (maybe it’s the name) What makes this move so difficult, however, is that your core has to work overtime to keep your body stable and straight every time you lift a foot off of the floor.

To do a mountain climb exercise, you have to assume a push-up position and keep both legs straight, then lift one foot towards your chest, take it back and the other foot. It’s like climbing a mountain or a hilly place, but this time you are on the floor in one position. Ps, it burns fat and gives abs.

Read complete post here with images

https://www.studentvillage.com.ng/4-proven-exercises-students-need-to-burn-belly-fat/

(1) (Reply)

ALERT: Ekiti State Releases Fresh Figure Of New COVID-19 Cases / Lose Weight In a Healthy Way With Chiropractic Care / Can Diabetes Be Cured??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.