Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,700 members, 7,820,445 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Jesus Christ Spent 2 Days In The Grave Not 3 - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Christ Spent 2 Days In The Grave Not 3 (7222 Views)

21 Churches Destroyed, Burnt In Pakistan Over Blasphemy Under 2 Days / Pastor Chidi Eke Dies While Fasting For 40 Days In Imo / God Is Not 3 Persons-jpr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus Christ Spent 2 Days In The Grave Not 3 by AntiisIam(m): 8:43pm On Jul 05, 2022
Maynman:

I was replying to your “jati jati”
Worthless female dog, asiere, oponu.

Abirun, shey na your mama be that female dog or this monika shows a female profile. Wa gbadun sogbo abunu omo ale cheesy
Re: Jesus Christ Spent 2 Days In The Grave Not 3 by Maynman: 8:45pm On Jul 05, 2022
AntiisIam:

Abirun, shey na your mama be that female dog or this monika shows a female profile. Wa gbadun sogbo abunu omo ale cheesy

Na your mama be the public dog wey every male dog dey mess reckless.

Useless female dog, asiere, a lai niran, koni dafun eeee.

Bitterplum you’ve been exposed
Re: Jesus Christ Spent 2 Days In The Grave Not 3 by AntiisIam(m): 8:45pm On Jul 05, 2022
Maynman:

Crass, a lai niran, omo talaka. Aja lasan lasan, wa sofo ku ni

Oti di eran ogun, o de ti di dandan ki ogun Lakayê Osìmolé fi eje e we
Re: Jesus Christ Spent 2 Days In The Grave Not 3 by Maynman: 8:46pm On Jul 05, 2022
AntiisIam:

Oti di eran ogun, o de ti di dandan ki ogun Lakayê Osìmolé fi eje e we

Says a oloriburuku, omo ale, wa sofo tomo tomo, taran Taran.
Iya ee ma San ku ni
Re: Jesus Christ Spent 2 Days In The Grave Not 3 by AntiisIam(m): 8:50pm On Jul 05, 2022
Maynman:

Na your mama be the public dog wey every male dog dey mess reckless.

Useless female dog, asiere, a lai niran, koni dafun eeee.

Bitterplum you’ve been exposed

Asinwin your mother4ka that fails woefully to send you to school upon all the money she was realising from her prostitute business. See the great havoc and disaster she caused you today grin dindinrin, I'll be mobilizing you back to Nursery 1 where you will start from A for Apple, B for Boy, C for Cat, etc Oloriburuku san grin
Re: Jesus Christ Spent 2 Days In The Grave Not 3 by Maynman: 8:52pm On Jul 05, 2022
AntiisIam:

Asinwin your mother4ka that fails woefully to send you to school upon all the money she was realising from her prostitute business. See the great havoc and disaster she caused you today grin dindinrin, I'll be mobilizing you back to Nursery 1 where you will start from A for Apple, B for Boy, C for Cat, etc Oloriburuku san grin

Iya oloriburuku ti o bi omo oloriburuku, gbogbo yin ma san ku nih, e ni dagba.
Oloriburuku see how you are displaying your oloriburuku, ko ni rogba fi iwo ati awon ebi eee.

Iya aja, omo ikeji aja.
E sofo pa po nih .

Bitterplum you’ve been exposed, may your lies kill you there
Re: Jesus Christ Spent 2 Days In The Grave Not 3 by AntiisIam(m): 8:57pm On Jul 05, 2022
Maynman:

Says a oloriburuku, omo ale, wa sofo tomo tomo, taran Taran.
Iya ee ma San ku ni

Asinwin, Counting la problem, to write good Yoruba la another problem, your life is miserable to humanity.

Oti di eran ogun, o de ti di dandan ki ogun Lakayê Osìmolé fi eje e we. Igbe orò ati igbe orò ma so ninu ile e laipe.

Evil will not cease in your home, We Nigerians shall mourn over you, your mother4ka, your father and your generation.
Re: Jesus Christ Spent 2 Days In The Grave Not 3 by Maynman: 9:00pm On Jul 05, 2022
AntiisIam:

Asinwin, Counting la problem, to write good Yoruba la another problem, your life is miserable to humanity.

Oti di eran ogun, o de ti di dandan ki ogun Lakayê Osìmolé fi eje e we. Igbe orò ati igbe orò ma so ninu ile e laipe.

Evil will not cease in your home, We Nigerians shall mourn over you, your mother4ka, your father and your generation.

Oloriburuku ikeji aja, reading and comprehension is a problem, desperation is your problem, who is arguing with you about counting but you are too desperate to look at it, you just want to blab like the arindin you are.
Ko ni ye ee, ati aja ti o pe ni iya. BaBa e ma sofo ku nih. E ma toro je, e ma toro mu, wahala ko ni tan ni Ile yin.

Nothing good shall come your way, your mom will die uselessly, your father will Labor for nothing, and that labor will kill him, none of your family members will be successful, they will die poor, you will die barren. All your family will die and will be buried like dogs that they are.
Re: Jesus Christ Spent 2 Days In The Grave Not 3 by AntiisIam(m): 9:03pm On Jul 05, 2022
Maynman:

Iya oloriburuku ti o bi omo oloriburuku, gbogbo yin ma san ku nih, e ni dagba.
Oloriburuku see how you are displaying your oloriburuku, ko ni rogba fi iwo ati awon ebi eee.

Iya aja, omo ikeji aja.
E sofo pa po nih .

Bitterplum you’ve been exposed, may your lies kill you there

Tomorrow you must stone your mother4ka to death for failing to send you to school upon all the money she is realising from her prostitutional business. The great havoc and disaster she caused you today is too much. To count correctly la problem, to write Yoruba correctly la another problem, what is the reason for your existence then? grin aswear oti di eran ogun sogbo

AntiisIam:

Re: Jesus Christ Spent 2 Days In The Grave Not 3 by Maynman: 9:05pm On Jul 05, 2022
AntiisIam:

Tomorrow you must stone your mother4ka to death for failing to send you to school upon all the money she is realising from her prostitutional business. The great havoc and disaster she caused you today is too much. To count correctly la problem, to write Yoruba correctly la another problem, what is the reason for your existence then? grin aswear oti di eran ogun sogbo

Starting from now your mother has become useless and worthless. Stoning her is waste of energy, may she die horribly on her own.
Your mom lacks training that’s why you also lack it, who is arguing with you about counting, but you are desperate like the female dog you are, you’ll argue anything. Ko ni ye baba ati aja ti o pe ni iya

Re: Jesus Christ Spent 2 Days In The Grave Not 3 by AntiisIam(m): 9:13pm On Jul 05, 2022
Maynman:

Asiara, from Friday to Sunday na 2days, From Sunday to Saturday na 6days, many many blunders grin

olorofo, ofo lomi eko nse, oti sofo lati ale yii lo. Sha make sure you stone your mother4ka to death first thing tomorrow morning.

On this note, accept my condolences. We Nigerians shall mourn over you, your mother4ka that fails to send you to school, your agbero father, your miserable family and your generation at large iwo omo irankiran yii..

RIP in advance
Re: Jesus Christ Spent 2 Days In The Grave Not 3 by Maynman: 9:17pm On Jul 05, 2022
AntiisIam:

Asiara, from Friday to Sunday na 2days, From Sunday to Saturday na 6days, many many blunders grin

olorofo, ofo lomi eko nse, oti sofo lati ale yii lo. Sha make sure you stone your mother4ka to death first thing tomorrow morning.

On this note, accept my condolences. We Nigerians shall mourn over you, your mother4ka that fails to send you to school, your agbero father, your miserable family and your generation at large iwo omo irankiran yii..

RIP in advance
Oloriburuku, who is arguing with you about counting, you don’t know who commented? What’s my business with all your “monday” “Friday” NOISE since. You are just desperate like the dog you are.

You and your family members will die like stray dogs, and no one will mourn you because y’all are worthless especially that dog you call a “mom”.
Your father will die a laborer, your mom will die as a sex slave. Nothing good shall come into your life, iwo eleribu, olofo, iya aja, omo ikeji aja.

Die like dogs(DLD) in advance. cheesy

Re: Jesus Christ Spent 2 Days In The Grave Not 3 by IslamVIRGINS(f): 6:08am On Jul 06, 2022
NNTR:
Let's with the below, put this to test and do a maths then

Today, is 5th of July 2022 and a Tuesday, for this matter of fact. Listen now. If you're required, by your local government office, who dont open on Mondays, to come to their office, next Tuesday, so to receive a cheque to the tune of 1M Naira.

How will you use your fingers to do counting the DATE of visit to go collect the 1M Naira cheque?
Do you add 7 more days, starting from the next day, which is tomorrow, Wednesday, the 6th of July 2022. Which if you do this way, then you would have conveniently and correctly have calculated 12th of July 2022, as next Tuesday and will not face any problems with going to collect and/or pick up the 1M Naira cheque

However, if you won't use your fingers to do counting from the next day, then means, you want and plan to count, using your fingers to do the count, starting, on the 5th of July 2022 (i.e. today). So, if you add 7 days then, by doing the count on your fingers, sing with today, Tuesday, the 5th of July 2022, (i.e. the same day), then means, you'll end up having to go collect and/or pick up the 1M Naira cheque, on the 11th of July 2022, but that date and day (i.e. 11th of July 2022), will fall on a Monday, which, if you remember, is a day, that the local government office is never opened.

Do you now see from the two above analogies, how counting incorrectly can mess you up?

It amazes me why I dignified you in the first place. Well, its true, that, one can take a horse to a trough, but one cant force it to eat or drink. My ignore button is already activated

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.

You need to go back to school and start afresh from Kindergarten class
Re: Jesus Christ Spent 2 Days In The Grave Not 3 by IslamVIRGINS(f): 6:09am On Jul 06, 2022
AntiisIam:

Madam using fingers will still be confusing, oga NNTR abeg use station or bottle cap to do the counting that is the only solution

Very funny but it's a good suggestion though
Re: Jesus Christ Spent 2 Days In The Grave Not 3 by IslamVIRGINS(f): 6:17am On Jul 06, 2022
AntiisIam:

1. From July 1st, 2022 to July 31st, 2022 is 31days

2. In August 30days

3. In September 30days

4. In October 31days

5. In November 30days

6. In December 31days

7. January 31days

8. February 28days

9. March 31days

10. April 30days

11. May 31days

12. June 30days

13. July 1day

Now get you bottle caps or station ready, add

31+30+30+31+30+31+31+28+31+30+31+30+1=?

What is your final answer and how many days make 1 year??

The final answer is 365

365days make 1year

Please drop your details in full, we are mobilizing you guys to Montessori school grin

Very educative and useful for these three gentlemen

NNTR
Maynman
tctrills
Re: Jesus Christ Spent 2 Days In The Grave Not 3 by NNTR: 6:37am On Jul 06, 2022
IslamVIRGINS:
You need to go back to school and start afresh from Kindergarten class
Advice well received.
I'll laminate the advice, frame it and hang in kindergarten class with jealous pride.

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.
Re: Jesus Christ Spent 2 Days In The Grave Not 3 by AntiisIam(m): 8:57pm On Jul 07, 2022
IslamVIRGINS:

Very educative and useful for these three gentlemen

NNTR
Maynman
tctrills

Thank you madam
Re: Jesus Christ Spent 2 Days In The Grave Not 3 by AntiisIam(m): 8:57pm On Jul 07, 2022
IslamVIRGINS:

Very funny but it's a good suggestion though

Abi ooo
Re: Jesus Christ Spent 2 Days In The Grave Not 3 by RightChanneI: 4:07pm On Jul 08, 2022
tctrills:

You called me a slave because I pointed out that Friday to Sunday is 2 days and Friday evening to Sunday morning is less than 2 days. I wouldn't insult you, I believe others on the thread can judge for themselves. Let's just leave it at that. I stopped arguing with the other person when I realized it was a female. I would also not argue with you anymore. You are free to believe that Friday to Sunday is 3 days.
But for others on the thread, let me educate you a bit.
1. If you have a baby today, how old would the baby be tomorrow? How old would the baby be next tomorrow?
2. If you are born in 2020, how old would you be in 2921? How old would you be in 2022?
3. If someone dies yesterday, wouldn't you say he died 1 day ago? If the person died a day before yesterday, would you say he died 2 days ago, or 3 days ago?
Jesus died on Friday, Saturday was the day after, and Sunday was 2 days after.

It is 2days right, you're correct even if it is a day, you are also correct according to your own calendar. Peace be unto you
Re: Jesus Christ Spent 2 Days In The Grave Not 3 by Kobojunkie: 11:07pm On Jul 13, 2022
tctrills:
Why do we keep saying that Christ was in the grave for 3 days? Friday evening to Sunday morning is actually less than 2 days.
How come we keep getting this wrong.
If I travel on Friday and return on Sunday, did I travel for 2 days or 3 days?
Does it actually say in any of the accounts of Jesus Christ death, that He in fact died on Friday though? undecided
Re: Jesus Christ Spent 2 Days In The Grave Not 3 by tctrills: 11:09pm On Jul 13, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Does it actually say in any of the accounts of Jesus Christ death, that He in fact died on Friday though? undecided
Yes the day before the sabbath and he rose the morn after the sabbath
Re: Jesus Christ Spent 2 Days In The Grave Not 3 by Kobojunkie: 11:13pm On Jul 13, 2022
tctrills:
Yes the day before the sabbath and he rose the morn after the sabbath
Where do you read this? undecided
Re: Jesus Christ Spent 2 Days In The Grave Not 3 by tctrills: 11:15pm On Jul 13, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Where do you read this? undecided
Please do your research na. It's all in the bible.
Re: Jesus Christ Spent 2 Days In The Grave Not 3 by Kobojunkie: 11:17pm On Jul 13, 2022
tctrills:
Please do your research na. It's all in the bible.
Well, my research did not come up with any of that is why i ask where you got yours from. undecided
Re: Jesus Christ Spent 2 Days In The Grave Not 3 by tctrills: 11:19pm On Jul 13, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Well, my research did not come up with any of that is why i ask where you got yours from. undecided
So, he died and the next day was the sabbath so the disciples begged for his body, they did not even have enough time to prepare the body. they rushed and put him in a tomb and the morn after the sabbath they came there but he was no longer in the tomb.
Re: Jesus Christ Spent 2 Days In The Grave Not 3 by Kobojunkie: 11:20pm On Jul 13, 2022
bewla:
Why grave when actually it's a tomb
Grave refers generally to the place of death. So even if the body was literally lying on the side of the street for all 3 days, so long as He was dead for all that time, He was in the grave. undecided
Re: Jesus Christ Spent 2 Days In The Grave Not 3 by tctrills: 11:22pm On Jul 13, 2022
Kobojunkie:
42 And now when the even was come, because it was the preparation, that is, the day before the sabbath,

43 Joseph of Arimathaea, an honourable counsellor, which also waited for the kingdom of God, came, and went in boldly unto Pilate, and craved the body of Jesus.

44 And Pilate marvelled if he were already dead: and calling unto him the centurion, he asked him whether he had been any while dead.

45 And when he knew it of the centurion, he gave the body to Joseph.

46 And he bought fine linen, and took him down, and wrapped him in the linen, and laid him in a sepulchre which was hewn out of a rock, and rolled a stone unto the door of the sepulchre.

47 And Mary Magdalene and Mary the mother of Joses beheld where he was laid.

Friday evening and rose on Sunday morning.
Re: Jesus Christ Spent 2 Days In The Grave Not 3 by Kobojunkie: 11:25pm On Jul 13, 2022
tctrills:
So, he died and the next day was the sabbath so the disciples begged for his body, they did not even have enough time to prepare the body. they rushed and put him in a tomb and the morn after the sabbath they came there but he was no longer in the tomb.
Rushed by horse and carriage or what? How close was the tomb to Golgotta? undecided

Well, a careful review of the events that supposedly took place before approximately 6:00 - 8:00 pm on Friday when the Sabbath officially begins, would maybe give us an idea of how it could not all have taken place that same Friday. undecided
Re: Jesus Christ Spent 2 Days In The Grave Not 3 by Kobojunkie: 11:29pm On Jul 13, 2022
tctrills:
42 And now when the even was come, because it was the preparation, that is, the day before the sabbath,
43 Joseph of Arimathaea, an honourable counsellor, which also waited for the kingdom of God, came, and went in boldly unto Pilate, and craved the body of Jesus.

44 And Pilate marvelled if he were already dead: and calling unto him the centurion, he asked him whether he had been any while dead.

45 And when he knew it of the centurion, he gave the body to Joseph.

46 And he bought fine linen, and took him down, and wrapped him in the linen, and laid him in a sepulchre which was hewn out of a rock, and rolled a stone unto the door of the sepulchre.

47 And Mary Magdalene and Mary the mother of Joses beheld where he was laid.

Friday evening and rose on Sunday morning.
Evening of the day when Joseph went to seek Pirates permission to bury Jesus Christ? undecided
Re: Jesus Christ Spent 2 Days In The Grave Not 3 by tctrills: 11:29pm On Jul 13, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Rushed by horse and carriage or what? How close was the tomb to Golgotta? undecided

Well, a careful review of the events that supposedly took place before approximately 6:00 - 8:00 pm on Friday when the Sabbath officially begins, would maybe give us an idea of how it could not all have taken place that same Friday. undecided

I don't understand what you are saying. Are you saying he died on Friday or not?
Re: Jesus Christ Spent 2 Days In The Grave Not 3 by tctrills: 11:33pm On Jul 13, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Evening of the day when Joseph went to seek Pirates permission to bury Jesus Christ? undecided
Your opinion.
Now Jesus was caught after Supper on Thursday agreed?
His trial began in the morning on Friday.
And straightway[b] in the morning[/b] the chief priests held a consultation with the elders and scribes and the whole council, and bound Jesus, and carried him away, and delivered him to Pilate.
So unless he stayed a week on the cross, he obviously died on Friday.
Re: Jesus Christ Spent 2 Days In The Grave Not 3 by Kobojunkie: 11:38pm On Jul 13, 2022
tctrills:
Your opinion.
Now Jesus was caught after Supper on Thursday agreed?
His trial began in the morning on Friday.
And straightway[b] in the morning[/b] the chief priests held a consultation with the elders and scribes and the whole council, and bound Jesus, and carried him away, and delivered him to Pilate.
So unless he stayed a week on the cross, he obviously died on Friday.
What verse are we looking at here? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Prophet T.b Joshua Prophecy For 2016 / Images From Igbo Traditional Religion (Odinani) / My Prayer For Your Money Flow Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.