Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,878 members, 7,817,586 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

5,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina (24437 Views)

3,000 APC Members Decamp To PDP In Edo (Video) / Breaking News- Accord Party Endorses Jimi Agbaje, As 20,000 APC Members Defect / 20,000 APC Members From Akpabio's Home Defect To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina by Tareq1105: 4:49pm On Jul 03, 2022
GGirll:

Yet, I will vote Peter OBi.

And I will vote Tinubu
Re: 5,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina by GGirll: 4:52pm On Jul 03, 2022
Tareq1105:

And I will vote Tinubu

Nobody cares, so stop looking for a way to lump Peter OBi with your candidate, they are totally different individuals. PO's antecedents are speaking for him for good while your candidate's own, d reverse is d case. Just market your ancestor, and leave us with our promising BoBo PO youngy with brain and spotless, go and verify.
Re: 5,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina by FamTomx2(m): 5:10pm On Jul 03, 2022
Tareq1105:

God forbids, how can I vote for Biafra? I'm a Nigerian and not a Biafran. A vote for Obi is a vote for systemic actualization of Biafra Republic. It's a vote for self aggrandizement of south yeasterners.

Mynd44, Seun, Lalasticlala

Thread derailed.

Rule 2.

Thanks in verification.
Re: 5,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina by Abujason: 5:15pm On Jul 03, 2022
Kwanza:

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2022/07/03/5000-apc-members-defect-to-pdp-in-katsina

Why won’t they?
Their son Buhari and APC have been the biggest disaster in the history of Nigeria. They can’t afford to be another set of enablers in the ongoing push for Mr. Ogunlere of Iragbiji to become another misadventure.
Re: 5,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina by Shikini: 6:35pm On Jul 03, 2022
Ok
Re: 5,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina by tunapawizzy: 6:44pm On Jul 03, 2022
The game dun dey begin
Re: 5,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina by tunapawizzy: 6:45pm On Jul 03, 2022
gozmok1:
tinubu supporters never ask themselves this question. Where will he get the vote to win with Lagos votes slashed, Kwankwaso atiku up north, obi locking ss,see&NC.
Where will he get the votes to win (tinubu) oyo and Lagos State vote will be shared between tinibu and Peter Obi

Maybe they think BUHARI will riglg for them.

The electoral law is amended oo.
Majority of my brothers from the south west saying Tinubu will defeat Atiku in the north do not know how northerners see this power thing....they don't understand how 90% of northerners get jobs and contract...if they do, they will not say northerners will vote Tinubu over Atiku....
ATiku wanting to be president after BUharis 8 years presidency is not an isolated event..that's how they think....APC chairman trying to impose a northern consensus candidate after 8 years of buhari presidency is not an isolated event....the president playing neutral on the zoning matter when he knows the north have the numbers speaks volume... Only a northerner will defeat Atiku in the North..many may want to cite an example of MKO, but hey MKO is MKO, Northern politician were not elite then, now they have mastered this game, the south wasn't this divided then, the entitlement mentality of the north right now is out of this world.

2 Likes

Re: 5,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina by mightyhaze: 6:47pm On Jul 03, 2022
Rahkman:
this one go shock yekini amoda ogunlere aka Agbado ati cassava
cheesy cheesy
Re: 5,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina by DWickedLandLord: 6:51pm On Jul 03, 2022
Why does Nigerian media insist on reporting this rubbish. Like it's some big happenings

Tomorrow they'll defect back. Who cares

That's Nigerian politics for you .
Re: 5,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina by DWickedLandLord: 6:55pm On Jul 03, 2022
blackpanda:

Why are u worried. E no concern u dear. Face ur obituaris

See your sensitivity oga
From the group that won't let PO threads rest.

Tighten up
Re: 5,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina by Gandollaar(f): 7:04pm On Jul 03, 2022
Reasonable4me:
They didn't promise to feed you a meal every day but they said you'd be able to afford only a meal per day
Iamwonderful will hate you for this Truth.
Re: 5,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina by Jack500: 7:35pm On Jul 03, 2022
Eriokanmi:
They'd say it's fake news as usual. When I said fulanis pushed Tinubu into an abyss, they said i was talking nonsense. They had their consensus candidate which was the overconfident Lawan, but when Tinubu kept saying emi l'okan, buying people's conscience with 25kusd each, they too had to play along, keeping their plan 'B' secret. By the time we get to the end of the last quarter of 2022, apc would have become a thing of the past. Even those running after Tinubu like slaves know this and the majority of them would also defect to various parties of choice before December, after getting their own cut of Tinubu's stolen wealth like Jibrin, the Kano man and ex law maker did.

Vote Peter Obi for a better Nigeria.

It is your confidence in the nonsense you are writing for me.
Re: 5,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina by Truthisunique2: 8:23pm On Jul 03, 2022
tunapawizzy:

Majority of my brothers from the south west saying Tinubu will defeat Atiku in the north do not know how northerners see this power thing....they don't understand how 90% of northerners get jobs and contract...if they do, they will not say northerners will vote Tinubu over Atiku....
ATiku wanting to be president after BUharis 8 years presidency is not an isolated event..that's how they think....APC chairman trying to impose a northern consensus candidate after 8 years of buhari presidency is not an isolated event....the president playing neutral on the zoning matter when he knows the north have the numbers speaks volume... Only a northerner will defeat Atiku in the North..many may want to cite an example of MKO, but hey MKO is MKO, Northern politician were not elite then, now they have mastered this game, the south wasn't this divided then, the entitlement mentality of the north right now is out of this world.
Guy you are a realist, yorubas have refused to tell themselves the truth

Their only hope of contesting is that Muslim Muslim bigotry ticket would tantalize the north they forget that such ticket doesn't put the north in the driving seat still (a Yoruba Muslim leading them is a taboo that would also take political power the caliphate have over the Yoruba Muslim)

The north today stands more to gain in voting atiku and then returning to apc again after 8 years to vote another of theirs

It's a more suitable offer to them, the power they so love can come to them literally if they just play along (the south would be the one courting them after 8 yrs in another party)

Buhari and his people are heading this direction but only tinubu can't see it

1 Like

Re: 5,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina by Gozac: 9:04pm On Jul 03, 2022
gozmok1:
tinubu supporters never ask themselves this question. Where will he get the vote to win with Lagos votes slashed, Kwankwaso atiku up north, obi locking ss,see&NC.
Where will he get the votes to win (tinubu) oyo and Lagos State vote will be shared between tinibu and Peter Obi

Maybe they think BUHARI will riglg for them.

The electoral law is amended oo.
I keep wondering the magic a Tinubu will perform to win the general elections. He is banking on northern block votes but the Atiku and Kwankwaso are on ground to divide his votes. Peter Obi may even trounce Tinubu in a cosmopolitan city like Lagos all things being equal. I believe APC are saving trillions of naira to buy votes and compromise INEC officials
2023 elections will be firmly in the hands of the masses
Re: 5,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina by ima4sure(f): 9:46pm On Jul 03, 2022
Af0nja:

You should be worried that they are using Asiwajus bribe to campaign for Atiku grin grin

Is this you or your senior brother??

Re: 5,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina by rolexino(m): 11:42pm On Jul 03, 2022
Reasonable4me:
They didn't promise to feed you a meal every day but they said you'd be able to afford only a meal per day

One meal a day is now a reality
Re: 5,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina by Yankee101: 11:59pm On Jul 03, 2022
It is over?
Re: 5,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina by franchasofficia: 4:36am On Jul 04, 2022
This is initial gra gra, when Tinubu returns from France, he will send them more money and all those that decamped to PDP will decamp back to APC. Tinubu understands the game, its all about releasing more money to the hungry North.

6 bullion vans will change the game in north. Sallah is coming and the north need more Rams, more tuwo shinkafa, more money to merry and trust me, Tinubu is more than able to provide more than they need, so Obedient people make una calm down and learn the ABC of Nigerian politics from Bobo Chicago cool
Re: 5,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina by Mrfixitt(m): 7:58am On Jul 04, 2022
IamWonderful:
Why PDP why not Losers' Party, but Pandora Peter Obi miscreants said Peter Obi owns all the votes in the north
For once use your brain. I know frustrations are hitting you hard but try use your sense small
Re: 5,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina by li7chang(m): 8:34am On Jul 04, 2022
i dont konw it if give you some help,but留学生找matlab代做就来bestdaixie is one good solution

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Inuwa Yahaya: We Won't Make Mistake Like Niger Delta People / Soludo Mourns Dr Nwando & Others Who Lost Their Lives In The Kaduna Train Attack / EFCC Arraigns Ex-Lagos Attorney-General, Shasore For Alleged $100,000 Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.