Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

5,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina (24435 Views)

3,000 APC Members Decamp To PDP In Edo (Video) / Breaking News- Accord Party Endorses Jimi Agbaje, As 20,000 APC Members Defect / 20,000 APC Members From Akpabio's Home Defect To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jul 03, 2022
Film don start
Asiwaju progressive congress

2 Likes

Re: 5,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina by jydeskill1(m): 2:01pm On Jul 03, 2022
Vote with the same anger and get the same result.
Re: 5,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina by Booty4ker(m): 2:01pm On Jul 03, 2022
Katsina indigens: ashima peyin koti koyin cheesy
Re: 5,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina by adioolayi(m): 2:01pm On Jul 03, 2022
How Una dey number these defectors

5000 A round figure grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina by livinbygrace: 2:01pm On Jul 03, 2022
Eriokanmi:
They'd say it's fake news as usual. When I said fulanis pushed Tinubu into an abyss, they said i was talking nonsense. They had their consensus candidate which was the overconfident Lawan, but when Tinubu kept saying emi l'okan, buying people's conscience with 25kusd each, they too had to play along, keeping their plan 'B' secret. By the time we get to the end of the last quarter of 2022, apc would have become a thing of the past. Even those running after Tinubu like slaves know this and the majority of them would also defect to various parties of choice before December, after getting their own cut of Tinubu's stolen wealth like Jibrin, the Kano man and ex law maker did.

Vote Peter Obi for a better Nigeria.

Same way they push Wike in the south abi?These are people that could not clinch Apc ticket and so it’s normal.
Re: 5,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina by kindlyheart: 2:02pm On Jul 03, 2022
welcome back home
Re: 5,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina by relicng: 2:03pm On Jul 03, 2022
From APC to PDP to LP. They must obedient

1 Like

Re: 5,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina by adioolayi(m): 2:03pm On Jul 03, 2022
Eriokanmi:
They'd say it's fake news as usual. When I said fulanis pushed Tinubu into an abyss, they said i was talking nonsense. They had their consensus candidate which was the overconfident Lawan, but when Tinubu kept saying emi l'okan, buying people's conscience with 25kusd each, they too had to play along, keeping their plan 'B' secret. By the time we get to the end of the last quarter of 2022, apc would have become a thing of the past. Even those running after Tinubu like slaves know this and the majority of them would also defect to various parties of choice before December, after getting their own cut of Tinubu's stolen wealth like Jibrin, the Kano man and ex law maker did.

How is their defections the gains of Peter Obi

Allow the Fulanis betray Tinubu in peace..you, focus on marketing your candidate..this should ordinarily be the headaches of Tinubu and APC members..NOT YOURS!

1 Like

Re: 5,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina by jkpbestseries: 2:04pm On Jul 03, 2022
they dont even have shame... They supported Buhari and make sure he destroys Nigeria. Now they are enmass to Atiku to do nigeria Rest in Peace
Re: 5,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina by uniquelyspecial(m): 2:06pm On Jul 03, 2022
They even tried to say 5,000. I've heard the other party say 100,000 defected to them.
Re: 5,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina by PHIPEX(m): 2:07pm On Jul 03, 2022
Tinubu tactically failed to carry his fellow southerners along because he believes the North will crown him president. He gave them zero regard during the primaries but time will tell.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina by Olahmi05: 2:09pm On Jul 03, 2022
Smile...
The same corrupt Leaders with different name..
I pray we learn from the past.
Remember Nobody is Holy..
Politics is just like a game of Chess don't fall for it.
Next.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina by garfield1: 2:10pm On Jul 03, 2022
Eriokanmi:

Stop talking rubbish. So a common house of reps loser is who you are making noise over and salivating? So you prefer lawan to tinubu

2 Likes

Re: 5,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina by Essence20(m): 2:11pm On Jul 03, 2022
This will hurt bullion van supporters grin

2 Likes

Re: 5,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina by garfield1: 2:14pm On Jul 03, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

The tweep s from the sarrki that you Tinubu worship so much

I'm even surprised at his recent outbursts against his once beloved APCheat

The way Sarrki now sees APC is how the north now sees APC..
APC is dead to the northerners

Is PDP alive to them
Re: 5,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina by 1TripleC: 2:18pm On Jul 03, 2022
stabilizer:
Obi is a dirty murder fucker including Tinubu the dirtiest murder fucker and the main definition of dirtiness is ATIKU in a murder fucking way ....

We should not forget that these three musketeers are best friends who have collectively partake in one or more financial crime together. Don't be deceived by the fake party they use as their shield to pose themselves as enemies, it's all a game.

No matter who win or loose, all of them woild still collectively suck this nation. Remember Atiku lost to Buhari, but Atiku was the one that paid Yusuf bride price on his wedding day.

All of them deserve red card (disqualification).
Why you no contest as na you holy pass

1 Like

Re: 5,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina by justdare007(m): 2:19pm On Jul 03, 2022
Eriokanmi:

Did you read why they defected at all?
Is so normal for a politician to defect if they didn't get the ticket of a certain party.
Same way Peter Obi left PDP to Labour Party when he realized he will not win PDP ticket.

1 Like

Re: 5,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina by SensualMan: 2:20pm On Jul 03, 2022
The man treating epilepsy in France didn't see this coming.
The home town of the President and ur supposed backer? U think Northerners are foolish to leave APC for u? Emi Lokan!

1 Like

Re: 5,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina by DaddyFabooluz(m): 2:20pm On Jul 03, 2022
E don dey happen. How come them no go Labour party instead. So them still remember say na only from APC to PDP or vice versa.
Re: 5,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina by Af0nja: 2:21pm On Jul 03, 2022
grin grin

Rare picture of one of the sophisticated people abusing the developers on Nairaland.

Re: 5,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina by jeremiah0817(m): 2:22pm On Jul 03, 2022
Plan work ni
Re: 5,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina by CheapHomes1: 2:22pm On Jul 03, 2022
Kwanza:

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2022/07/03/5000-apc-members-defect-to-pdp-in-katsina

They aren't defecting because of the fact that APC has failed in governance but because they lost primaries

1 Like

Re: 5,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina by Af0nja: 2:23pm On Jul 03, 2022
SensualMan:
The man treating epilepsy in France didn't see this coming.
The home town of the President and ur supposed backer? U think Northerners are foolish to leave APC for u? Emi Lokan!

No mind them, he gave a speech of over 30 minutes and they cut out the only 50 seconds of sensible gibbering in it to sell to us.

Here is the only reason Tinubu Spoke On Credit Economy.

https://www.nairaland.com/7208632/main-reason-tinubu-spoke-credit

1 Like

Re: 5,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina by tiswell(m): 2:23pm On Jul 03, 2022
stabilizer:
Obi is a dirty murder fucker including Tinubu the dirtiest murder fucker and the main definition of dirtiness is ATIKU in a murder fucking way ....

We should not forget that these three musketeers are best friends who have collectively partake in one or more financial crime together. Don't be deceived by the fake party they use as their shield to pose themselves as enemies, it's all a game.

No matter who win or loose, all of them woild still collectively suck this nation. Remember Atiku lost to Buhari, but Atiku was the one that paid Yusuf bride price on his wedding day.

so what's your point exactly undecided
Re: 5,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina by Moddam: 2:24pm On Jul 03, 2022
Peter Obi running mate wink

Re: 5,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina by specialmati(m): 2:25pm On Jul 03, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin they should gather them up and put them in cell, they are part of the people that messed the country

1 Like

Re: 5,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina by TeeFriz: 2:25pm On Jul 03, 2022
I am not sorry for what I intend to say but I might be sorry for how I say it or project it.

You see these bloodsucking hausas/fulanis are hypocrite, tribalistic and highest illiterate you can ever come across. They are brainwashed murderers and slow pokes.

Just because the presidential ticket was given to BAT- a western candidate, see the way their useless self have been decamping Before now, didn't they see the "bad leadership" melted on them as pointed out as the reason for decamping?! Now it's not suiting their self interest, they are decamping massively. These guys are the problem. Unfortunately, they wield more power when it comes to politics

2 Likes

Re: 5,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina by Af0nja: 2:25pm On Jul 03, 2022
DaddyFabooluz:
E don dey happen. How come them no go Labour party instead. So them still remember say na only from APC to PDP or vice versa.

You should be worried that they are using Asiwajus bribe to campaign for Atiku grin grin

Is this you or your senior brother??

1 Like

Re: 5,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina by wiseoneking: 2:25pm On Jul 03, 2022
stabilizer:

We should not forget that these three musketeers are best friends who have collectively partake in one or more financial crime together. Don't be deceived by the fake party they use as their shield to pose themselves as enemies, it's all a game. JJ

Who is your owner? Why barking like that like a rabid dog. Don't ever ever mention Obi in your post anymore. By the way, stop this dirty gutter language of yours in a public forum.
Re: 5,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina by Okoroawusa: 2:26pm On Jul 03, 2022
From the comments I read starting from the first page I can conclude that people that read the article are not more than 2.

That's all I have to say

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Petitions OC MOPOL Kogi State Over Recall Saga (photo) / Inuwa Yahaya: We Won't Make Mistake Like Niger Delta People / Pictures Of First Aba Urban Renewal Summit And Demolishion Of Shanties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.