Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

NDLEA Intercepts Heroin In Baby Food, Ex-brt Driver Excretes Pellets Of cocaine - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDLEA Intercepts Heroin In Baby Food, Ex-brt Driver Excretes Pellets Of cocaine (17408 Views)

NDLEA Arrests Businessman For Ingesting Cocaine, Intercepts Heroin, Skunk / NDLEA Intercepts Heroin, Skunk, Arrests Traditional Ruler, 36 Others / Woman Arrested For Ingesting 80 Pellets Of Cocaine At Abuja Airport (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Intercepts Heroin In Baby Food, Ex-brt Driver Excretes Pellets Of cocaine by Iceberg3: 4:23pm On Jul 03, 2022
Somebody yaff tampered with the account number and password of coneheaded structures,they are on their way now...
But when they saw a Babalola and another coneheaded Soji,they GBA their brakes in disappointment gringrin

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Intercepts Heroin In Baby Food, Ex-brt Driver Excretes Pellets Of cocaine by Angelfrost(m): 4:23pm On Jul 03, 2022
The level of risk these people take tho!

These people get mind scatter!

Despite the death penalty, Nigerians still move drugs to Muslim nations! Hmmm... Na wa o!
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Heroin In Baby Food, Ex-brt Driver Excretes Pellets Of cocaine by YourFavorite21(m): 4:24pm On Jul 03, 2022
90 pieces of coacine omo, this person nyash go Don tear finish dey leak join.
Wtf cheesy grin
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Heroin In Baby Food, Ex-brt Driver Excretes Pellets Of cocaine by Possigee7(m): 4:27pm On Jul 03, 2022
Oh men...seeung d woman big long heavy boobs...my big long preeq just stand attention at once
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Heroin In Baby Food, Ex-brt Driver Excretes Pellets Of cocaine by slimthugchimee2(m): 4:28pm On Jul 03, 2022
advanceDNA:
How is the guy in the third pic 42 years old??

I thought I was the only one to notice
He looks like he is in his late 20s

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Intercepts Heroin In Baby Food, Ex-brt Driver Excretes Pellets Of cocaine by Creamypie(m): 4:29pm On Jul 03, 2022
advanceDNA:
e dey enjoy nah. E tire me too

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Intercepts Heroin In Baby Food, Ex-brt Driver Excretes Pellets Of cocaine by JustJennifer: 4:31pm On Jul 03, 2022
Hello guys what's up? What's?
In this video I will be teaching you the secret about volatility most Traders wouldn't show you, if you're new to my channel please Hit the subscription button and let's make money together

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdsWjWv2WPQ
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Heroin In Baby Food, Ex-brt Driver Excretes Pellets Of cocaine by Wpp1: 4:32pm On Jul 03, 2022
Really
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Heroin In Baby Food, Ex-brt Driver Excretes Pellets Of cocaine by adewumiopeyemi(m): 4:36pm On Jul 03, 2022
Rest
post=114385647:
SAY NO TO DRUG.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Intercepts Heroin In Baby Food, Ex-brt Driver Excretes Pellets Of cocaine by meobizy(f): 4:40pm On Jul 03, 2022
The funny part is if things were good in the country such occurrences will still take place. The headline reminded me of Lagos Airport on Discovery Channel. One scene featured a drug mule who the police “interrogated” for information. Hearing his screams in the background amused and saddened me simultaneously. Our police force comprises of barbarians.
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Heroin In Baby Food, Ex-brt Driver Excretes Pellets Of cocaine by raphy(m): 4:51pm On Jul 03, 2022
So some.woman now use there bob Carry drugs..see that lady

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Intercepts Heroin In Baby Food, Ex-brt Driver Excretes Pellets Of cocaine by Basher8583: 5:01pm On Jul 03, 2022
owiko:
This would be the first time in long while Nigerians would be voting candidates, instead of political parties. Some flagbearers are not even sellable to the electorates. Nigeria shall be great again

Re: NDLEA Intercepts Heroin In Baby Food, Ex-brt Driver Excretes Pellets Of cocaine by Deckylicious(m): 5:02pm On Jul 03, 2022
The middle aged are pushing drugs, the youngies are pressing keyboard. Nigeria look at what you've done to your youth. It is well

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Intercepts Heroin In Baby Food, Ex-brt Driver Excretes Pellets Of cocaine by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 03, 2022
PNomsule:
I need a finance company licence, it takes time to get granted by the CBN, anyone knows who is willing to sell theirs, let's talk ASAP.

Sent u a msg
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Heroin In Baby Food, Ex-brt Driver Excretes Pellets Of cocaine by PNomsule: 5:13pm On Jul 03, 2022
Icumsa45:

Sent u a msg

Hello Dear Icumsa45, couldn't see the message you sent, however you can reach me here 080-9905-2680
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Heroin In Baby Food, Ex-brt Driver Excretes Pellets Of cocaine by owiko(m): 5:24pm On Jul 03, 2022
Basher8583:

I'm not, and have never been a supporter of Biafra. I do not also care about Obi son's opinion on Biafra agitation. I'm convinced that it is rare finding a father and son having same perception towards every single idea. You all keep looking for just anything at all, to nail Obi with.
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Heroin In Baby Food, Ex-brt Driver Excretes Pellets Of cocaine by faceland: 5:25pm On Jul 03, 2022
advanceDNA:

I think he is not cooperating with them so they are about to show him pepper. They would load him up with charges that can carry life in jail, his eyes would clear.

The airpod in his ear making sure that camera catch it is to make sure they remember he is not really 42.
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Heroin In Baby Food, Ex-brt Driver Excretes Pellets Of cocaine by Basher8583: 5:26pm On Jul 03, 2022
owiko:
I'm not, and have never been a supporter of Biafra. I do not also care about Obi son's opinion on Biafra agitation. I'm convinced that it is rare finding a father and son having same perception towards every single idea. You all keep looking for just anything at all, to nail Obi with.

Person wey no fit control him family na im wan control Naija.

You gerrit now?
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Heroin In Baby Food, Ex-brt Driver Excretes Pellets Of cocaine by owiko(m): 5:32pm On Jul 03, 2022
Basher8583:

Person wey no fit control him family na im wan control Naija.

You gerrit now?
Oga rest. Why is HE, Elrufai not in control of Bashir's posts and comments online? Obi's son is an adult, hence responsible for every action or inaction in dealing with his personal life
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Heroin In Baby Food, Ex-brt Driver Excretes Pellets Of cocaine by juman(m): 5:42pm On Jul 03, 2022
If one move with wrong people, one may be enticed into drug trade.
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Heroin In Baby Food, Ex-brt Driver Excretes Pellets Of cocaine by belente(m): 5:45pm On Jul 03, 2022
advanceDNA:
it's possible some people are born with baby face
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Heroin In Baby Food, Ex-brt Driver Excretes Pellets Of cocaine by Mortiano(m): 5:55pm On Jul 03, 2022
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Heroin In Baby Food, Ex-brt Driver Excretes Pellets Of cocaine by vickydevoka(m): 6:08pm On Jul 03, 2022
post=114385284:

Khalid,
U wan suck breast of a 65 years old woman.
Prolly your grandma's age mates or older.
But what kind of species do we have on this forum for krissake?!
And na woman born dis kin boy too.
Wasted generation undecided
am person want attention u give am. Na wa for u o
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Heroin In Baby Food, Ex-brt Driver Excretes Pellets Of cocaine by Prisco4luv(m): 6:40pm On Jul 03, 2022
wow....nawa
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Heroin In Baby Food, Ex-brt Driver Excretes Pellets Of cocaine by imoleoluwa48b: 6:41pm On Jul 03, 2022
It's now an every week something .....It's now an every week something ........
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Heroin In Baby Food, Ex-brt Driver Excretes Pellets Of cocaine by Basher8583: 6:45pm On Jul 03, 2022
owiko:
Oga rest. Why is HE, Elrufai not in control of Bashir's posts and comments online? Obi's son is an adult, hence responsible for every action or inaction in dealing with his personal life

Do you see Elrufai contesting for presidency?

Elrufai himself said it that he is not qualified for the position
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Heroin In Baby Food, Ex-brt Driver Excretes Pellets Of cocaine by owiko(m): 6:54pm On Jul 03, 2022
Basher8583:

Do you see Elrufai contesting for presidency?

Elrufai himself said it that he is not qualified for the position
Elrufai is a public figure/public office holder. Just like Obi, he should be able to manage the daily life of every member of his household (going by your criticism of Obi), before governing a state. I'm not criticizing Elrufai for the life Bashir chose to lead. Obi should not be held accountable for the decisions of his adult son.
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Heroin In Baby Food, Ex-brt Driver Excretes Pellets Of cocaine by gulfer: 7:02pm On Jul 03, 2022
BRT services is now a breeding place for criminals from the frequent hit and runs to rape/murder and now to international drug trafficking angry angry angry angry
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Heroin In Baby Food, Ex-brt Driver Excretes Pellets Of cocaine by gulfer: 7:04pm On Jul 03, 2022
PNomsule:
I need a finance company license, it takes time to get granted by the CBN, anyone knows who is willing to sell theirs, let's talk ASAP.
Are you planning to start loan app services; gbomu le lantern undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

3 Boko Haram Fighters Surrender In Borno, Five Killed / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Wukari In Taraba, Kill 3 (Graphic Photos) / Traffic Policeman Fights Driver On Motion, Passengers Panic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.