Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

NDLEA Intercepts Heroin In Baby Food, Ex-brt Driver Excretes Pellets Of cocaine - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDLEA Intercepts Heroin In Baby Food, Ex-brt Driver Excretes Pellets Of cocaine (17407 Views)

NDLEA Arrests Businessman For Ingesting Cocaine, Intercepts Heroin, Skunk / NDLEA Intercepts Heroin, Skunk, Arrests Traditional Ruler, 36 Others / Woman Arrested For Ingesting 80 Pellets Of Cocaine At Abuja Airport (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Intercepts Heroin In Baby Food, Ex-brt Driver Excretes Pellets Of cocaine by AdeOracle(m): 7:17pm On Jul 03, 2022
He stayed in the US �� for years and he's got baby face .... Some people are naturally gifted . You were expecting to see someone haggard at 42
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Heroin In Baby Food, Ex-brt Driver Excretes Pellets Of cocaine by vertueptime: 10:04pm On Jul 03, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
This is WAZOBIA

But ndi Igbo must be involved
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Heroin In Baby Food, Ex-brt Driver Excretes Pellets Of cocaine by PNomsule: 11:00pm On Jul 03, 2022
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Heroin In Baby Food, Ex-brt Driver Excretes Pellets Of cocaine by PNomsule: 11:03pm On Jul 03, 2022
gulfer:
Are you planning to start loan app services; gbomu le lantern undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
I pity your type... no idea nor direction in life. I bet you don't know where your next meal will come from and you're likely to end up an armed robber in life (if u aren't yet)
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Heroin In Baby Food, Ex-brt Driver Excretes Pellets Of cocaine by MarianaTrench: 4:55am On Jul 04, 2022
Basher8583:

The person in the pic you posted is not Peter Obi's son.

Secondly the pic was not even taken in the UK.

Learn to do verification before coming online to propagate lies!
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Heroin In Baby Food, Ex-brt Driver Excretes Pellets Of cocaine by Basher8583: 9:13am On Jul 04, 2022
MarianaTrench:

The person in the pic you posted is not Peter Obi's son.

Secondly the pic was not even taken in the UK.

Learn to do verification before coming online to propagate lies!

Na so e pain you reach
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Heroin In Baby Food, Ex-brt Driver Excretes Pellets Of cocaine by Basher8583: 9:26am On Jul 04, 2022
owiko:
Elrufai is a public figure/public office holder. Just like Obi, he should be able to manage the daily life of every member of his household (going by your criticism of Obi), before governing a state. I'm not criticizing Elrufai for the life Bashir chose to lead. Obi should not be held accountable for the decisions of his adult son.

Moral of the story.... Dont bite more than you can chew.

Peter Obi is not a Presidential material. He is yet to get the right rudiment for the job. All we are just seeing is noise. You will eventually know when the results come out next year.

Same thing we told the Osinbajo fans till they saw the results of the primaries.
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Heroin In Baby Food, Ex-brt Driver Excretes Pellets Of cocaine by owiko(m): 10:51am On Jul 04, 2022
Basher8583:

Moral of the story.... Dont bite more than you can chew.

Peter Obi is not a Presidential material. He is yet to get the right rudiment for the job. All we are just seeing is noise. You will eventually know when the results come out next year.

Same thing we told the Osinbajo fans till they saw the results of the primaries.
We shouldn't make it seem as if vying for the top job in the country should be restricted to a particular set of individuals. Let every candidate go to the polls and test their popularity, and their perceived noncollapsable political structures. Even if Obi doesn't come out victorious at the end of the day, my mind would be at immense peace, knowing that I supported a candidate whom my conscience aligned with.
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Heroin In Baby Food, Ex-brt Driver Excretes Pellets Of cocaine by MarianaTrench: 11:16am On Jul 04, 2022
Basher8583:

Na so e pain you reach

I don't blame you, it's because data has become so cheap that riff-raffs Luke you can come online to post rubbish!
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Heroin In Baby Food, Ex-brt Driver Excretes Pellets Of cocaine by RichieGrassi(m): 2:49pm On Jul 04, 2022
Lets talk
PNomsule:
I need a finance company licence, it takes time to get granted by the CBN, anyone knows who is willing to sell theirs, let's talk ASAP.
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Heroin In Baby Food, Ex-brt Driver Excretes Pellets Of cocaine by PNomsule: 6:50pm On Jul 04, 2022
RichieGrassi:
Lets talk
080-9905-2680

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2 Sterling Bank Staff Sent To Prison For Stealing Employer’s N25.4m / Assault On Traffic Wardens: One Soldier Arrested In Ongoing Investigation / 3 Boko Haram Fighters Surrender In Borno, Five Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.