Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,788 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

JJC Skillz’s Ex-publicist Reveals Why His Marriage To Funke Allegedly Crashed - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / JJC Skillz’s Ex-publicist Reveals Why His Marriage To Funke Allegedly Crashed (474 Views)

JJC Skillz’s Ex-publicist Reveals Why His Marriage To Funke Allegedly Crashed / The Face Of Funke Akindele's Twins Exposed By JJC Skillz Ex Wife, Snoop Mummy / Alexx Ekubo to Funke Akindele: You Thrive In Nollywood Despite Envy & Bitterness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

JJC Skillz’s Ex-publicist Reveals Why His Marriage To Funke Allegedly Crashed by Deltawarri(m): 12:43pm On Jul 03, 2022
Singer JJC Skillz’s ex-publicist reveals why his marriage to actress Funke Akindele allegedly crashed

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6ZJwDV7vXg

It is no longer news that the marriage between popular actress and filmmaker, Funke Akindele-Bello, aka Jenifa, and music producer cum film director, Abdulrasheed Bello, aka JJC Skillz, has hit the rocks. As different opinions are still making the rounds on social media, Saturday Beats takes a wider look at the intrigues surrounding the couple before their break up, denials, custody of children, business interests and other issues

Skillz confirms rumours

JJC Skillz took to his Instagram page on Thursday morning, June 30, 2022, to inform fans that he had separated from his estranged wife.

He wrote, “Dear friends and family, I need to let you know that Funke and I have separated. While it lasted, we shared a lot of things together and have created two beautiful children. The last two years have been extremely difficult for us. I know I have tried my best to fix things but I believe it is beyond repair now.

“Three months ago at Funke’s insistence, I moved out of the house. Aside from the Africa Magic Viewers Choice Awards, I have not been able to get Funke to sit down in an amicable manner to discuss the future of our relationship.

“I am making this announcement, so that the public is clear that we are both pursuing separate lives. We still have issues that need to be addressed such as the custody and wellbeing of our children, which is paramount, as well as business interests which need to be disentangled. But, I have no doubt that these will be resolved one way or the other.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/intrigues-cover-ups-behind-funke-akindele-jjcs-marriage-crash/%3famp

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cfi5t_hrS6t/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

(1) (Reply)

Veteran Actress, Sola Onayiga Of Fuji House Of Commotion Is Dead. / Bbnaija: Pictures And Video Of Biggie's New House For Housemates / “i’ll Make You Homeless” – Bobrisky Threatens Stylist For Allegedly Absconding W

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.