Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,232 members, 7,829,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Comedian, The Cute Abiola Pays Consultative Visit To Labour Party Headquarters - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian, The Cute Abiola Pays Consultative Visit To Labour Party Headquarters (1559 Views)

Cute Abiola Marries Ibadan Wife, Dumps Adeherself (Video) / Adeherself Engaged To Cute Abiola (Photos) / Lasisi Elenu Narrates How Comedian, The Cute Abiola Defrauded Him Of 10k In 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comedian, The Cute Abiola Pays Consultative Visit To Labour Party Headquarters by dodgelord: 12:53pm On Jul 03, 2022
Comedian, The Cute Abiola pays consultative visit to Labour Party Headquarters

2 Likes

Re: Comedian, The Cute Abiola Pays Consultative Visit To Labour Party Headquarters by Fahdiga(m): 12:59pm On Jul 03, 2022
Good. One of the best comedian around

2 Likes

Re: Comedian, The Cute Abiola Pays Consultative Visit To Labour Party Headquarters by Totilopussylick(m): 12:59pm On Jul 03, 2022
Chances of labour party winning the presidential election is in the hands of the youths.

5 Likes

Re: Comedian, The Cute Abiola Pays Consultative Visit To Labour Party Headquarters by zionmde: 1:00pm On Jul 03, 2022
That guy na igbo boy
I know his father, mazi okonta
Its only igbos that support obi

4 Likes

Re: Comedian, The Cute Abiola Pays Consultative Visit To Labour Party Headquarters by Fahdiga(m): 1:00pm On Jul 03, 2022
Totilopussylick:
C
Space booker grin
Re: Comedian, The Cute Abiola Pays Consultative Visit To Labour Party Headquarters by Pakute: 1:02pm On Jul 03, 2022
Let see if Ibos would rain insults on the Afonja dude.
Re: Comedian, The Cute Abiola Pays Consultative Visit To Labour Party Headquarters by Karlovych: 1:02pm On Jul 03, 2022
embarassed Beautiful! As a proud Yoruba man, I urge my people to join the OBIdience bandwagon. The drug baron has destroyed our communities and filled them with his urchins that slaughter and maim good citizens

3 Likes

Re: Comedian, The Cute Abiola Pays Consultative Visit To Labour Party Headquarters by Moh247: 1:04pm On Jul 03, 2022
Military personnel Active in duty are forbidden from participating in partisan politics

The guy went their to use Obi supporters supporters to catch cruise and chase clout
Re: Comedian, The Cute Abiola Pays Consultative Visit To Labour Party Headquarters by Madmohamed123: 1:04pm On Jul 03, 2022
one of the good yeruba who think like a human being
We do support his comedy too the Bo-Bo making more money from ndigbo than yeruba ask him

1 Like

Re: Comedian, The Cute Abiola Pays Consultative Visit To Labour Party Headquarters by ThEGodFaThErs3: 1:10pm On Jul 03, 2022
Nice one from my fellow yoruba man. This is a welcome development. It shows that the youths are tired of Emilokan and Apc government and are willing to make the difference with their votes for Peter Obi and labour party. Little wonder The Cute Abiola, is the most decorated and successful comedian in Nigeria today.

My name is Otuba Gbenga Tajudeen Amao Buraimoh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian, The Cute Abiola Pays Consultative Visit To Labour Party Headquarters by ThEGodFaThErs3: 1:13pm On Jul 03, 2022
Moh247:
Military personnel aftctive in duty are forbidden from participating in partisan politics

The guy went their to use Obi supporters supporters to catch cruise and chase clout
With the atrocity you committed against your own you deserve correct two-by-two planking on the head.

4 Likes

Re: Comedian, The Cute Abiola Pays Consultative Visit To Labour Party Headquarters by Moh247: 1:15pm On Jul 03, 2022
ThEGodFaThErs3:

With the atrocity you committed against your own you deserve correct two-by-two planking on the head.

The type that Support obituary are easy to identify

1 Like

Re: Comedian, The Cute Abiola Pays Consultative Visit To Labour Party Headquarters by ThEGodFaThErs3: 1:17pm On Jul 03, 2022
Moh247:

The type that Support obituary are easy to identify

1 Like

Re: Comedian, The Cute Abiola Pays Consultative Visit To Labour Party Headquarters by citygarden(m): 1:22pm On Jul 03, 2022
He visited labour party HQ, nobody in Yoruba call him names. But let any celebrities visit APC or PDP HQ. You will see how Obi army will come them.

3 Likes

Re: Comedian, The Cute Abiola Pays Consultative Visit To Labour Party Headquarters by lonecatt(m): 1:23pm On Jul 03, 2022
I just hope they don't bully him

majority of the people supporting peter obi are independent minded, they dont need his money , they just want to experience a change from what we have today.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Comedian, The Cute Abiola Pays Consultative Visit To Labour Party Headquarters by Coolsperm: 1:31pm On Jul 03, 2022
zionmde:
That guy na igbo boy
I know his father, mazi okonta
Its only igbos that support obi
all this members of YMP ( Yoruba Muslims pigs ) self
Re: Comedian, The Cute Abiola Pays Consultative Visit To Labour Party Headquarters by ThEGodFaThErs3: 1:36pm On Jul 03, 2022
citygarden:
He visited labour party HQ, nobody in Yoruba call him names. But let any celebrities visit APC or PDP HQ. You will see how Obi army will come them.
You should count yourself lucky to be called names sef! With the untold hardship and suffering you people brought upon Nigerians by voting for Buhari twice, you people deserve correct beating.
Re: Comedian, The Cute Abiola Pays Consultative Visit To Labour Party Headquarters by bewla(m): 1:36pm On Jul 03, 2022
Liv me out
Re: Comedian, The Cute Abiola Pays Consultative Visit To Labour Party Headquarters by bewla(m): 1:44pm On Jul 03, 2022
ThEGodFaThErs3:
Nice one from my fellow yoruba man. This is a welcome development. It shows that the youths are tired of Emilokan and Apc government and are willing to make the difference with their votes for Peter Obi and labour party. Little wonder The Cute Abiola, is the most decorated and successful comedian in Nigeria today.

My name is Otuba Gbenga Tajudeen Amao Buraimoh
buraimoh sound more like from niger or benue people so don't try to tell us who to follow

The young have all it takes to take over what do they do

Drink and yahoo , little did you no obi is over fifty six

You call that young how all is the president of France , Canada, Holland, Norway, Ukraine,

Davido can buy form of 100million obi cubana can as well mayor of London can also what do they do zero

Hush poppy na youth
Mumphys na youth
E money , otunba kesh
Sowore, dimeji bankole ,officer ABA kiari

What have the so call youth done

If obi win with the present system of legislation in the country you think he will achieve

Let him go to house rep then senate make changes there then come tell us how far
Re: Comedian, The Cute Abiola Pays Consultative Visit To Labour Party Headquarters by citygarden(m): 2:13pm On Jul 03, 2022
You see why you people are terrorists supporting your fellow terrorists.

Let me remind you, if you recommend someone for a job, can you help him to do the job?
Is it your fault if the person failed in the Job?

You most be reason with your anus by saying we're still lucky for calling names.

Are we not practicing democracy again?

Asiwi jatiti

ThEGodFaThErs3:

You should count yourself lucky to be called names sef! With the untold hardship and suffering you people brought upon Nigerians by voting for Buhari twice, you people deserve correct beating.

(1) (Reply)

Moment Ebuka Cover His Nose Over Bbnaija Groovy Mouth Odour LIVE ON Stage / Hi Ya Girls Had A Fling With A Pop Star N Am Crazy Over Him Wat Should I Do, / Funlola: Winner Of Celebrity Takes2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.