Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,234 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Permutation For Upcoming Osun Governorship Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Permutation For Upcoming Osun Governorship Election (3373 Views)

Davido's Campaign Billboard For Ademola Adeleke In Osun Governorship Election / Gboyega Oyetola Biography, Profile, Age, Wife Kafayat Oyetola, Osun Governorship / APC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Primary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Permutation For Upcoming Osun Governorship Election by Troublemaker111: 7:21am On Jul 04, 2022
How come this is lies cheesy it is clearly the reality on ground infact I even think the permutation favour Adeleke
press9jatv:
Lies and propaganda permutations, you are never from Osun State so you will never know what will happen in Osun State. Oyetola must go, the same Oyetola that completely destroyed Osun State APC beyond repair. July 16th is the return of the stolen mandate back to the owner senator Ademola Nurudeen Jackson Adeleke.
Re: Permutation For Upcoming Osun Governorship Election by Occurstaem(m): 7:23am On Jul 04, 2022
It will take only a miracle for Oyetola to win this election if he don't reconcile with TOP.
Even among the TOP members who backed Oyetola in 2018 have been sidelined completely by him and now regretting why they supported him. They have now come out bolder, openly and raring to vote. All I see is vengeance. Oyetola is a goner.

This election is Adeleke's to lose.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Permutation For Upcoming Osun Governorship Election by Troublemaker111: 7:24am On Jul 04, 2022
I'm from osun. cheesy Hope you read where I wrote about osun central . I'm voting Adeleke by God's grace
press9jatv:
Lies and propaganda permutations, you are never from Osun State so you will never know what will happen in Osun State. Oyetola must go, the same Oyetola that completely destroyed Osun State APC beyond repair. July 16th is the return of the stolen mandate back to the owner senator Ademola Nurudeen Jackson Adeleke.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Permutation For Upcoming Osun Governorship Election by Troublemaker111: 7:28am On Jul 04, 2022
This what I stated clearly in the Conclusion. He needs the TOP members but Oyetola ego might put him into the bush . TOP members all scatter around nooks and crannies of Osun . Infact my grandma is core Apc member but now she belongs to TOP . I'm voting Adeleke Anyways.
Occurstaem:
It will take only a miracle for Oyetola to win this election if he don't reconcile with TOP.
Even among the TOP members who backed Oyetola in 2018 have been sidelined completely by him and now regretting why they supported him. They have now come out bolder, openly and raring to vote. All I see is vengeance. Oyetola is a goner.

Re: Permutation For Upcoming Osun Governorship Election by Troublemaker111: 7:30am On Jul 04, 2022
Yes it looking likely Osogbo will go to pdp this time or might close.
rayvelez:

Well analyses permutations though i expect Adeleke to do well on dis coming election cos osun voters can’t wait to vote, I’m very sure he will win Osogbo lg.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Permutation For Upcoming Osun Governorship Election by famology(m): 7:53am On Jul 04, 2022
Troublemaker111:
What has Omisore got to do with the politics of ijesha undecided Hope you are not Igbos I hate interacting with Igbos . In politics of ijesa Aregbe is very much more influential. Not supporting the governor now will even make the the governor have a bad outing in ijesa land . Pdp is very formidable here I mean very active

Is your post about ijesha election or Osun election? Your brain is irredeemably damaged.

I repeat, Oyetola lost the ijesha axis because of the hatred for Aregbesola. Of what relevance is Aregbesola now when even as a sitting governor he lost his ijesha axis? Stop arguing like a brainless IPOB.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Permutation For Upcoming Osun Governorship Election by Troublemaker111: 7:56am On Jul 04, 2022
It's already there and Apc is expected to have the day there
Sammy07:
BTW is Irewole no longer a Local government in osun? undecided

Anyways APC will win it, it's the deputy governors LGA and they've done somethings in that town
Re: Permutation For Upcoming Osun Governorship Election by Troublemaker111: 7:58am On Jul 04, 2022
Your father's brain is damage , you bring vawulence come meet Troublemaker this morning . I hope you won't run away grin
peace is never an option.
Ooh! I mentioned your father sad but Omò osàn ni kó pónpón ba ìyá re
famology:

Is your post about ijesha election or Osun election? Your brain is irredeemably damaged.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Permutation For Upcoming Osun Governorship Election by famology(m): 8:02am On Jul 04, 2022
Troublemaker111:
Your father's brain is damage , you bring vawulence come meet Troublemaker this morning . I hope you won't run away grin
peace is never an option.
Ooh! I mentioned your father sad but Omò osàn ni kó pónpón ba ìyá re

E pain it. Hahahahahahahaha.....next time try get small sense. Ozuor, I'm done with you. Lol...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Permutation For Upcoming Osun Governorship Election by kentrowiz(m): 8:02am On Jul 04, 2022
There are so many things that will decide the election that you did not add to your permutations actually. Lemme help.

1. The alliance with Omisore will do APC more harm than good because majority of the vote he got in 2018 will go to pdp.

The reason is simple, Omisore's political relevance is built on his imprisonment by the AD caucus and the believe that he will treat the workers well. He has lost this two by aligning with APC and he simply demystified himself by that miscalculation. Many people still feel betrayed by him. Lemme give you an instance, majority of the vote in Owode went to SDP in 2018 because they thought he might win. Now that he is not on the ballot I can assure you that that vote is not going to Oyetola.

Also, there's no third force in Osun election and the people are effectively between APC and PDP, this will also work in Adelekes favour because whether we like it or not the majority want APC gone and there's no third force to distract them like 2018.

Also, don't be deceived that the workers that are receiving regulated salary are happy because they're not. Do you even know that teachers the state government employed are not part of the Civil service, the government pays them 30k monthly and even newly retired workers are not been sorted. If I'm the governor, I won't be banking on the civil servant.

The Tinubu factor is limited also because majority of Osun people don't want a governor that his been remote controlled. The image of silent genius being peddled has not reasonably resonated with the people. And thinking that maybe Tinubu presidency will help him win, no, it will only make the election hard. Tinubu is not on the ballot, there's only one ballot and Oyetola is on it. The conscience of Osun people is not affected by any Yoruba agenda, people that will cash in on that are actually the law makers that will be on the ballot with Tinubu considering the fact that majority of voters are illiterates and will only vote in one direction.

My own bit sha.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Permutation For Upcoming Osun Governorship Election by Peacecore: 9:58am On Jul 04, 2022
kentrowiz:
There are so many things that will decide the election that you did not add to your permutations actually. Lemme help.

1. The alliance with Omisore will do APC more harm than good because majority of the vote he got in 2018 will go to pdp.

The reason is simple, Omisore's political relevance is built on his imprisonment by the AD caucus and the believe that he will treat the workers well. He has lost this two by aligning with APC and he simply demystified himself by that miscalculation. Many people still feel betrayed by him. Lemme give you an instance, majority of the vote in Owode went to SDP in 2018 because they thought he might win. Now that he is not on the ballot I can assure you that that vote is not going to Oyetola.

Also, there's no third force in Osun election and the people are effectively between APC and PDP, this will also work in Adelekes favour because whether we like it or not the majority want APC gone and there's no third force to distract them like 2018.

Also, don't be deceived that the workers that are receiving regulated salary are happy because they're not. Do you even know that teachers the state government employed are not part of the Civil service, the government pays them 30k monthly and even newly retired workers are not been sorted. If I'm the governor, I won't be banking on the civil servant.

The Tinubu factor is limited also because majority of Osun people don't want a governor that his been remote controlled. The image of silent genius being peddled has not reasonably resonated with the people. And thinking that maybe Tinubu presidency will help him win, no, it will only make the election hard. Tinubu is not on the ballot, there's only one ballot and Oyetola is on it. The conscience of Osun people is not affected by any Yoruba agenda, people that will cash in on that are actually the law makers that will be on the ballot with Tinubu considering the fact that majority of voters are illiterates and will only vote in one direction.

My own bit sha.
There are other things that happens in second term bid of a governor in a rotational arrangement. The zone that have to gain power after four years will prefer to vote the present governor who has only one tenure for it to be their turn than wait for another 8yrs. This happens even when the zone doesn't like the governor. My brother u are wrong to say that Tinubu factor will mar Oyetola's chance. Just wait till flag off, u will understand. Tinubu just have to go there, tell them to get ready for 2023 by making sure that every state in SW becomes APC. They can even accuse Adeleke of vowing to work against Tinubu if he emerge victorious. This governor is fighting for his second term, not just for his successor. So don't right off power of incubency and money politics. There's no way PDP can outspend APC.

3 Likes

Re: Permutation For Upcoming Osun Governorship Election by Troublemaker111: 10:15am On Jul 04, 2022
Pain who I don't have time for oloriburuku ma se anfani like you . It Monday . Go back to your ijebu and leave Osun matter . Oloriburuku Omo iran kiran , Omo ale jatijati
famology:

E pain it. Hahahahahahahaha.....next time try get small sense. Ozuor, I'm done with you. Lol...

1 Like

Re: Permutation For Upcoming Osun Governorship Election by Troublemaker111: 10:17am On Jul 04, 2022
I'm sure your father is aware of your latest madness . Oloriburuku Omo ijebu . Ko ni da fun babanla baba e . Sango a pa bàtá a pa jinwinjinwin etí e
famology:

I repeat, Oyetola lost the ijesha axis because of the hatred for Aregbesola. Of what relevance is Aregbesola now when even as a sitting governor he lost his ijesha axis? Stop arguing like a brainless IPOB.

1 Like

Re: Permutation For Upcoming Osun Governorship Election by Troublemaker111: 10:26am On Jul 04, 2022
Pdp can't outspend Apc . Hope you know Adeleke family. Where are you when his family borrowed osun government money

I think majority of people are not pleased with the governor. For Omisore , he got impact in this election but I see him lose in many part of ife although I give ife east and south to him but you see that ife central and ife north he need to think ahead
Peacecore:
There are other things that happens in second term bid of a governor in a rotational arrangement. The zone that have to gain power after four years will prefer to vote the present governor who has only one tenure for it to be their turn than wait for another 8yrs. This happens even when the zone doesn't like the governor. My brother u are wrong to say that Tinubu factor will mar Oyetola's chance. Just wait till flag off, u will understand. Tinubu just have to go there, tell them to get ready for 2023 by making sure that every state in SW becomes APC. They can even accuse Adeleke of vowing to work against Tinubu if he emerge victorious. This governor is fighting for his second term, not just for his successor. So don't right off power of incubency and money politics. There's no way PDP can outspend APC.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Permutation For Upcoming Osun Governorship Election by Troublemaker111: 10:28am On Jul 04, 2022
You have a point
kentrowiz:

My own bit sha.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Permutation For Upcoming Osun Governorship Election by Peacecore: 1:05pm On Jul 04, 2022
Troublemaker111:
Pdp can't outspend Apc . Hope you know Adeleke family. Where are you when his family borrowed osun government money

I think majority of people are not pleased with the governor. For Omisore , he got impact in this election but I see him lose in many part of ife although I give ife east and south to him but you see that ife central and ife north he need to think ahead
You're talking of Adeleke family money n u have forgotten that Oyetola is Tinubu's causin. Tinubu can as well lend Adeleke family money if they wish. When it comes to spending on this election, don't even mention Adeleke money bcoz Adeleke family combined is not richer than Jagaban. And even if, the election can't take up to Lagos one month budget plus Osun coffer. Fogerit bro. This election go easy pass 2018 election bcoz there's a lot of improvement now.

2 Likes

Re: Permutation For Upcoming Osun Governorship Election by Troublemaker111: 6:45pm On Jul 04, 2022
Tinubu will lend Adeleke family money Ologogoro lo poju ni nairaland yi sha . Where is Tinubu family when Adeleke family is running shoulder Otedola and Dangote family . If not politics who knows Tinubu Even Tinubu will be afraid to see your claim . Adeleke family be your mate grin
By the way , do people rate politician money undecided most of these politicians when they are out of office then they are nothing .
Politician is different form money spender
Peacecore:
You're talking of Adeleke family money n u have forgotten that Oyetola is Tinubu's causin. Tinubu can as well lend Adeleke family money if they wish. When it comes to spending on this election, don't even mention Adeleke money bcoz Adeleke family combined is not richer than Jagaban. And even if, the election can't take up to Lagos one month budget plus Osun coffer. Fogerit bro. This election go easy pass 2018 election bcoz there's a lot of improvement now.
Re: Permutation For Upcoming Osun Governorship Election by Peacecore: 9:46pm On Jul 04, 2022
Troublemaker111:
Tinubu will lend Adeleke family money Ologogoro lo poju ni nairaland yi sha . Where is Tinubu family when Adeleke family is running shoulder Otedola and Dangote family . If not politics who knows Tinubu Even Tinubu will be afraid to see your claim . Adeleke family be your mate grin
By the way , do people rate politician money undecided most of these politicians when they are out of office then they are nothing .
Politician is different form money spender
That we don't rate politicians in terms of wealth doesn't deny d fact that he's very rich n he can spend it to get what he wants. I don't know if Adelekes money will be up to #7trillion. Just stop comparing APC n PDP when it comes to spending as regards to that election. PDP no fit match APC's multiple sources n vested interests. U should tell me another thing bro.
Re: Permutation For Upcoming Osun Governorship Election by Troublemaker111: 10:22pm On Jul 04, 2022
I'm still saying it don't ever compare Adeleke family with Tinubu , person wey talk am yesterday his head head no follow bhim go back his house. I still repeat where is Tinubu family when Adelekes are rubbing shoulder with Otedola and Dangote family I doubt you are from osun , no one in osun who doesn't know Adeleke family is the richest and most prominent family in the state .

You are right with Apc spending more than pdp cos' fg money is to their advantage but individual spending na bush u dey bro . Mention anyone in Tinubu family who I is well boyant enough financially , I will give you 10 in Adeleke family . grin Hope you've been to Tinubu village , I mean Iragbiji yes Iragbiji .
Peacecore:
That we don't rate politicians in terms of wealth doesn't deny d fact that he's very rich n he can spend it to get what he wants. I don't know if Adelekes money will be up to #7trillion. Just stop comparing APC n PDP when it comes to spending as regards to that election. PDP no fit match APC's multiple sources n vested interests. U should tell me another thing bro.
Re: Permutation For Upcoming Osun Governorship Election by Peacecore: 10:26pm On Jul 04, 2022
Troublemaker111:
I'm still saying it don't ever compare Adeleke family with Tinubu , person wey talk am yesterday his head head no follow bhim go back his house. I still repeat where is Tinubu family when Adelekes are rubbing shoulder with Otedola and Dangote family I doubt you are from osun , no one in osun who doesn't know Adeleke family is the richest and most prominent family in the state .

You are right with Apc spending more than pdp cos' fg money is to their advantage but individual spending na bush u dey bro . Mention anyone in Tinubu family who I is well boyant enough financially , I will give you 10 in Adeleke family . grin Hope you've been to Tinubu village , I mean Iragbiji yes Iragbiji .
we're not talking of old money but anyway, in all thank God that u have agreed that APC will outspend PDP in d election. Then after ur permutations, who do u think would win d election. Just be honest.
Re: Permutation For Upcoming Osun Governorship Election by Troublemaker111: 10:33pm On Jul 04, 2022
Old money , new money Adeleke family is not anybody match is Osun state , u self no dey see how Davido dey spend money lyk CBN governor which time you see Seyi Tinubu spend money, infact he will be begging for giveaway from OBO grin
Judging by last election Pdp outspend Apc , i.mean it , na me know much pdp give me sha, I received half of that from Apc anyway.

You can go to the conclusion to seduce the winner . Any party who is able to achieve that will carry the day . A party might win 18 lg while the other might just win the remaining 12 . But if the party will the least lg won wins lg that matters alot , then it will be declare the winner
Peacecore:
we're not talking of old money but anyway, in all thank God that u have agreed that APC will outspend PDP in d election. Then after ur permutations, who do u think would win d election. Just be honest.
Re: Permutation For Upcoming Osun Governorship Election by Peacecore: 10:41pm On Jul 04, 2022
Troublemaker111:
Old money , new money Adeleke family is not anybody match is Osun state , u self no dey see how Davido dey spend money lyk CBN governor which time you see Seyi Tinubu spend money, infact he will be begging for giveaway from OBO grin
Judging by last election Pdp outspend Apc , i.mean it , na me know much pdp give me sha, I received half of that from Apc anyway.

You can go to the conclusion to seduce the winner . Any party who is able to achieve that will carry the day . A party might win 18 lg while the other might just win the remaining 12 . But if the party will the least lg won wins lg that matters alot , then it will be declare the winner
Avoiding outright declaration of Adeleke victory makes u a wise comrade unlike those that make noise that 16th April marks d judgement day for Oyetola. This particular election is the most important election to Tinubu as regards to build up of 2023 election n he won't leave any stone unturned. Let's just watch that day and see. I know people will complain but we should know that no election is free n fair yet.
Re: Permutation For Upcoming Osun Governorship Election by Troublemaker111: 10:49pm On Jul 04, 2022
The thing is Oyetola needs Aregbesola, having him together with Omisore will make election most easiest in the history of Osun . The governor seems to have lost his popularity , many of guys in osogbo who always vote Apc are now aligning with pdp .

Adeleke is very popular in osun politics that name rings a bell in every nooks and crannies of Osun . Tho having Omisore in Oyetola's camp is a plus for the governor but Omisore can deliver that huge vote from ife to Apc , remember Adeleke deputy is from ife and many pdp powerful politcians are still in ife strategizing on how to deliver for Adeleke .
Peacecore:
Avoiding outright declaration of Adeleke victory makes u a wise comrade unlike those that make noise that 16th April marks d judgement day for Oyetola. This particular election is the most important election to Tinubu as regards to build up of 2023 election n he won't leave any stone unturned. Let's just watch that day and see. I know people will complain but we should know that no election is free n fair yet.
Re: Permutation For Upcoming Osun Governorship Election by Reality3080: 11:22pm On Jul 04, 2022
kentrowiz:

My own bit sha.
u really don’t understand osun politics with your stand on tinubu

Do u realize majority of those politicians have key connections with tinubu n many of them are also keying to his presidential ambition with d hope of getting something at d federal level

Now that omisore is with apc n aregbesola has been reconciled with Oyetola n Oyetola doing well for the workers

Bro I don’t see adeleke winning this,sentiment aside adeleke is d only one amidst d gladiators there n right now pdp federal is in disarray

Pdp south west is having issues cos they gave makinde a first time governor pdp structure in south west instead of ekiti,I believe u saw how their divided house mar them in ekiti

Atiku will not b dere
Fayose will not b dere
Seyi Makinde might go but he has no weight to pull,he’s more concerned with supremacy battle with fayose

So tell me how will only adeleke pull this through?
I like him though but I pity him because he came at d wrong time

His party is divided
Apc is strong n they are getting stronger cos of tinubu presidential ambition so they will win osun by all means
Re: Permutation For Upcoming Osun Governorship Election by Aiel123: 12:05am On Jul 05, 2022
Why is everyone overlooking a runoff?
E sure me say the election rerun go dey
And the marginal difference will be within 10K to 20K
Oyetola holds the ace
Re: Permutation For Upcoming Osun Governorship Election by press9jatv: 9:38am On Jul 05, 2022
Occurstaem:

oyetola has completely destroyed Osun State APC beyond repair. Infact he will be rejected and disgrace in July 16th governorship Election. Oyetola refused to manage the crisis in Osun State APC. As it stands today, 50% of Top leaders and members that formed APC have left APC to Pdp to votes in Senator Ademola Nurudeen Jackson Adeleke to power. Infact Osun State Pdp are united to defeat Oyetola and APC in Osun State in July 16th governorship election. Osun State are one indivisible.
Re: Permutation For Upcoming Osun Governorship Election by press9jatv: 9:52am On Jul 05, 2022
Troublemaker111:
I'm from osun. cheesy Hope you read where I wrote about osun central . I'm voting Adeleke by God's grace
that is great and by the special Grace of Almighty God, he emerge victorious in July 16th governorship Election. Imole de Okunkun Parada ni gbogbo ipinle Osun. Senator Ademola Adeleke will win the poll by the special Grace of God. No form of inconclusive election this time around. We will votes and stand by our votes before the results of the poll will be out.
Re: Permutation For Upcoming Osun Governorship Election by Peacecore: 10:13am On Jul 05, 2022
Troublemaker111:
The thing is Oyetola needs Aregbesola, having him together with Omisore will make election most easiest in the history of Osun . The governor seems to have lost his popularity , many of guys in osogbo who always vote Apc are now aligning with pdp .

Adeleke is very popular in osun politics that name rings a bell in every nooks and crannies of Osun . Tho having Omisore in Oyetola's camp is a plus for the governor but Omisore can deliver that huge vote from ife to Apc , remember Adeleke deputy is from ife and many pdp powerful politcians are still in ife strategizing on how to deliver for Adeleke .
I don't think Oyetola is losing popularity compare to what he was during last election. Osun state is naturally APC state but the major thing that posed hitch to APC in last election was how Aregbe handled workers. Tinubu is a good strategist. Just wait before flag off, there'll be more influx into the party if he sees any hitch in this election. Adeleke is an illiterate. He exposed his strategy to APC by making it open that he's come back with dollars n euros. With this, APC will pour out a lot of money into this election.
Re: Permutation For Upcoming Osun Governorship Election by Peacecore: 10:24am On Jul 05, 2022
press9jatv:
oyetola has completely destroyed Osun State APC beyond repair. Infact he will be rejected and disgrace in July 16th governorship Election. Oyetola refused to manage the crisis in Osun State APC. As it stands today, 50% of Top leaders and members that formed APC have left APC to Pdp to votes in Senator Ademola Nurudeen Jackson Adeleke to power. Infact Osun State Pdp are united to defeat Oyetola and APC in Osun State in July 16th governorship election. Osun State are one indivisible.
Can u help us to name them
Re: Permutation For Upcoming Osun Governorship Election by Aiel123: 11:20am On Jul 05, 2022
Peacecore:
That's always what I wanted to ask
Everytime TOP members
See Press9jatv and his likes of 9jahotblog should not run away on the election day
They must stay oo especially on nairaland so in case the results go south we will hold them responsible
Re: Permutation For Upcoming Osun Governorship Election by press9jatv: 11:48am On Jul 05, 2022
Peacecore:
honourable biyi odunlade and his huge followers in APC will be decamping to Pdp in Osogbo LG campaign rally today. This is part of Top leaders too. More are still coming. July 16th governorship Election is the return of the stolen mandate to the rightful owner, Senator Ademola Nurudeen Jackson Adeleke.
Re: Permutation For Upcoming Osun Governorship Election by press9jatv: 11:48am On Jul 05, 2022
Don’t forget that Oyetola put these great erudite APC politicians to prison cos’ they are not in tune with his government. Oyetola destroyed Osun State APC beyond repair. Oyetola is a goner. Oyetola must go. July 16th governorship Election is the return of the stolen mandate to the owner, Senator Ademola Nurudeen Jackson Adeleke. Imole de Okunkun Parada ni gbogbo ipinle Osun.
��������

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking News!!! Peter Obi Have Already Lost The Elections See Why!!! / Note:pay Attention To The Woman Who Tinubu Shook Hands With / Who Is The Most Handsome And The Ugliest Governor In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.