Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,014 members, 7,835,435 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Permutation For Upcoming Osun Governorship Election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Permutation For Upcoming Osun Governorship Election (3372 Views)

Davido's Campaign Billboard For Ademola Adeleke In Osun Governorship Election / Gboyega Oyetola Biography, Profile, Age, Wife Kafayat Oyetola, Osun Governorship / APC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Primary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Permutation For Upcoming Osun Governorship Election by Bash92(m): 11:58am On Jul 05, 2022
Peacecore:
There are other things that happens in second term bid of a governor in a rotational arrangement. The zone that have to gain power after four years will prefer to vote the present governor who has only one tenure for it to be their turn than wait for another 8yrs. This happens even when the zone doesn't like the governor. My brother u are wrong to say that Tinubu factor will mar Oyetola's chance. Just wait till flag off, u will understand. Tinubu just have to go there, tell them to get ready for 2023 by making sure that every state in SW becomes APC. They can even accuse Adeleke of vowing to work against Tinubu if he emerge victorious. This governor is fighting for his second term, not just for his successor. So don't right off power of incubency and money politics. There's no way PDP can outspend APC.
Sir if indeed you are from Osun you will know in this coming gubernatorial election, majority of the people just want the APC out of the state and don't care about zoning except the people in Osun west. Already Oyetola have lost 3 local government in osun central even before election start, Orolu, irepodun and egbedore because of the osogbo - ogbomosho Road that have been abandoned by the APC government for more than 10 years now.
In as much as osun people will vote Tinubu massively in 2023,including myself. He will only be doing more harm to his ambition if he comes out to say the above or try and help manipulate the election. You should know the Yorubas in Osun, Oyo and Ogun State are very vindictive when we think we are being cheated or betrayed and the people won't mind rewarding that act of treachery even if it will cost them there life.
Personally I like Oyetola, i believe he has tried with the meager resources and believed that it was Aregbesola borrowing that did not allow him to perform better. But this coming election i dont see how he wants to win it, except through RIGGING and Top members realigning with APC again.
Re: Permutation For Upcoming Osun Governorship Election by Troublemaker111: 12:27pm On Jul 05, 2022
Adeleke is illiterate Someone who studied criminology , by the way we are still looking for Tinubu primary and secondary school certificate grin. Everyone knows how wealthy Adeleke family is in Nigeria. We all know they will spend and spend again . Pdp is very strong in osun state infact southwest as a whole
Peacecore:
I don't think Oyetola is losing popularity compare to what he was during last election. Osun state is naturally APC state but the major thing that posed hitch to APC in last election was how Aregbe handled workers. Tinubu is a good strategist. Just wait before flag off, there'll be more influx into the party if he sees any hitch in this election. Adeleke is an illiterate. He exposed his strategy to APC by making it open that he's come back with dollars n euros. With this, APC will pour out a lot of money into this election.
Re: Permutation For Upcoming Osun Governorship Election by Peacecore: 4:03pm On Jul 05, 2022
press9jatv:
honourable biyi odunlade and his huge followers in APC will be decamping to Pdp in Osogbo LG campaign rally today. This is part of Top leaders too. More are still coming. July 16th governorship Election is the return of the stolen mandate to the rightful owner, Senator Ademola Nurudeen Jackson Adeleke.
The next to the purported TOP members after Biyi is " more are still coming". Let's not cry wolf on election day o. After all Ade dancer said he has enough money for vote buying.
Re: Permutation For Upcoming Osun Governorship Election by Peacecore: 4:07pm On Jul 05, 2022
Bash92:
Sir if indeed you are from Osun you will know in this coming gubernatorial election, majority of the people just want the APC out of the state and don't care about zoning except the people in Osun west. Already Oyetola have lost 3 local government in osun central even before election start, Orolu, irepodun and egbedore because of the osogbo - ogbomosho Road that have been abandoned by the APC government for more than 10 years now.
In as much as osun people will vote Tinubu massively in 2023,including myself. He will only be doing more harm to his ambition if he comes out to say the above or try and help manipulate the election. You should know the Yorubas in Osun, Oyo and Ogun State are very vindictive when we think we are being cheated or betrayed and the people won't mind rewarding that act of treachery even if it will cost them there life.
Personally I like Oyetola, i believe he has tried with the meager resources and believed that it was Aregbesola borrowing that did not allow him to perform better. But this coming election i dont see how he wants to win it, except through RIGGING and Top members realigning with APC again.
The brightest chance that Adeleke has ever have was during last election. It was more of a protest vote against Aregbe. Anyway let's wait n see. In politics, anything is possible.
Re: Permutation For Upcoming Osun Governorship Election by Peacecore: 4:11pm On Jul 05, 2022
Troublemaker111:
Adeleke is illiterate Someone who studied criminology , by the way we are still looking for Tinubu primary and secondary school certificate grin. Everyone knows how wealthy Adeleke family is in Nigeria. We all know they will spend and spend again . Pdp is very strong in osun state infact southwest as a whole
He studied criminology in university bah. Tinubu studied business admin n came out with first class in a prestigious university in Almighty United States, so compare n contrast.
Anyway tell Ade dancer to release his WAEC, we wan check something cheesy
Re: Permutation For Upcoming Osun Governorship Election by Troublemaker111: 6:29pm On Jul 05, 2022
Where is Tinubu certificate to buttress your claim grin Adeleke studied in US , were you blind while he was away from Nigeria.
Peacecore:
He studied criminology in university bah. Tinubu studied business admin n came out with first class in a prestigious university in Almighty United States, so compare n contrast.
Anyway tell Ade dancer to release his WAEC, we wan check something cheesy
Re: Permutation For Upcoming Osun Governorship Election by Peacecore: 7:55pm On Jul 05, 2022
Troublemaker111:
Where is Tinubu certificate to buttress your claim grin Adeleke studied in US , were you blind while he was away from Nigeria.
it's everywhere online. Just Google it. U can also help me with Adeleke WAEC and Bsc lemme check something.
Re: Permutation For Upcoming Osun Governorship Election by Perfectbeing(m): 8:33pm On Jul 05, 2022
Labour party will win
Re: Permutation For Upcoming Osun Governorship Election by Troublemaker111: 9:01pm On Jul 05, 2022
The last time I check I didn't see , kindly help me with it . And for Adeleke certificate , google is your friend.
Peacecore:
it's everywhere online. Just Google it. U can also help me with Adeleke WAEC and Bsc lemme check something.
Re: Permutation For Upcoming Osun Governorship Election by Troublemaker111: 6:46am On Jul 06, 2022
You know next to nothing , Oyetola will surely be thrown out , we will match you with everything you are bringing
Peacecore:
The next to the purported TOP members after Biyi is " more are still coming". Let's not cry wolf on election day o. After all Ade dancer said he has enough money for vote buying.
Re: Permutation For Upcoming Osun Governorship Election by Sergio103(m): 8:53pm On Sep 12, 2022
garfield1:

Based on this permutation, apc will win

Resurrection of humiliation bro cool
Re: Permutation For Upcoming Osun Governorship Election by 9jahotblog: 8:58pm On Sep 12, 2022
Sergio103:

Resurrection of humiliation bro cool
he will still not rest on his wrong permutations

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lee Bollinger Was Rude To President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad Of Iran / Ibori Petitions Agf Over Alleged Efcc Manhunt / Nigeria’s War Over Biafra (british Involvement) By Mark Curtis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.