Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,963 members, 7,828,411 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Lost - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Lost (8995 Views)

Lost And Prison Break (season 4 Download Links In 3gp Or Mp4 Or Small Sized Avi) / Where Can I Download Movies Series On The Internet For Free Example Lost,heroes / TV Shows: Prison Break, Lost Or 24? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lost by odada(m): 10:16pm On Feb 03, 2008
Guess we have another LOST date this weekend wink wink @dinozzo
Re: Lost by odada(m): 6:34am On Feb 06, 2008
Lost; Season 4 premiered finally last week thursday with "The begining of the end"and I must say it was a real blast cheesy cheesy cheesy thanks to my #1 Lost fan on the thread Dinozzo for providing the links to view the series online.

There are plenty of questions that I'm hoping will be answered this season;
1.What or who is Jacob? pundits are saying its jack sheperds dead dad?
2.What exactly is on the island thats so important to outsiders?
3. How come 6 people left the island and not everyone and how?
4. Why did jack refuse to listen to Hurley at first?what are they hiding?anf how come he changed his mind later?we all know he did thanks to the final episode of season3. . .what made jack become suicidal and unkept all of a sudden?

Questions. . .questions . . .questions?I cant wait for the answers to start pouring in. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheers mate.
Re: Lost by dinozzo(m): 7:02pm On Feb 06, 2008
yeah more and more questions in the typical lost fashion, unbelievable. I'll be annoyed if at the end of the day they don't answer these questions, I think they would.

odada na only me and u on this thread o, are we the only ones watching lost . Anyway here is the promo for the next episode, Confirmed Dead.

[flash=425,355]http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/poZZfTloLNU&NR=1[/flash]
Re: Lost by dinozzo(m): 7:05pm On Feb 06, 2008
Sneak peek

[flash=425,355]http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/ZsjIIp6arBE[/flash]
Re: Lost by odada(m): 11:11pm On Feb 06, 2008
odada na only me and u on this thread o, are we the only ones watching lost . Anyway here is the promo for the next episode, Confirmed Dead
ol boy,e be like so oo grin grin grin but you are still my favourite LOST fan,thanks again for the inside swoop on the next episode?see you on friday night wink wink @dinozzo.
Re: Lost by IYaeto(f): 1:12am On Feb 07, 2008
I'm soooooooooooooooooooo excited!!! LOST, PRISON BREAK & JOURNEYMAN. yyyyyyyIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! cool grin cheesy cheesy wink
Re: Lost by odada(m): 8:38am On Feb 07, 2008
IYaeto:

I'm soooooooooooooooooooo excited!!! LOST, PRISON BREAK & JOURNEYMAN. yyyyyyyIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! cool grin cheesy cheesy wink
Me too three sef ooh!whatever,I'm excited toooooooo undecided grin grin grin
Re: Lost by dinozzo(m): 9:34pm On Feb 10, 2008
hey lost fans how did u see the last episode, we now know the rescuers' primary objective. With the writer's strike ending soon maybe we might have a full season.
Re: Lost by odada(m): 10:03pm On Feb 11, 2008
Duh!!!I didnt get to see the last episode cause as usual the sites were droooling tongue tongue tongue IOW didnt open!
Re: Lost by Dreloaded(f): 10:09pm On Feb 11, 2008
Jacob is Christian's father

I think the man that Ben placed on the people's boat as a spy is Michael which is why he knows all rthe information of the so called rescuers

I hate that it's one Thursdays now angry
Re: Lost by dinozzo(m): 11:35pm On Feb 11, 2008
link for episode 2, http://acidito.com/play.php?file=2215711

@ De-reloaded, so Jacob is christian's father or Jack's father u mean, fact or just a theory?

Thursday is just fine as I download it friday, which is just perfect for me.
Re: Lost by Dreloaded(f): 12:55am On Feb 12, 2008
Fine. Jacob is Jack's father, Christian Shepherd

if you look at the guy's face in the first episode of Season 4, you'll see for yourself

Also check out lostpedia.org
Re: Lost by dinozzo(m): 1:00am On Feb 13, 2008
yeah I've seen that, I don't like it tongue. I mean what possible explanation will they give for that but it kind of makes sense.
Re: Lost by odada(m): 8:47am On Feb 13, 2008
dinozzo:

yeah I've seen that, I don't like it tongue. I mean what possible explanation will they give for that but it kind of makes sense.

Makes sense?how does it make sense remmy jack was conveying his fathers corpse from Aussie to L.A?how the hell did the body get to Jacobs hut?in the mean time remmy when Ben took John Locke to see Jacob,the face on the others was like woah Scary jacob that controls the island . . .how is all that making sense now to say Jacob is Jack Sheperds father?

Anyways I will check out the link you provided to watch season 4 episode 2 later tonite.Thanks,I pray this time around it goes through. @dinozzo
Re: Lost by dinozzo(m): 12:15pm On Feb 13, 2008
odada read lostpedia, type in jacob, you'll see lots of theories about that. Also remember that when Jack opened his dad's coffin in season 1 he found nothing in it, i'm not too sure though and also read about Christian Shepherd on lostpedia. There are evidences showing that jacob is indeed Jack's father but there is no logical explanation they can give about this.

Writers strike is finally over. So it looks as if we'll be getting 13 episodes of lost instead of 16 but they promise to end season 4 the way they planned it.
Re: Lost by Bizl4Rizl(m): 9:24pm On Feb 13, 2008
dinozzo, odada. . .

I need ur help o!am a great fan of lost but i cant watch the new season online due to my connexn speed. . .& i cant wait for the dvds to be dubbed after 6 episodes or so. I was wondering if you could help me download the episodes & send to me if possible. .i am willing to take the full financial responsibility

hope to hear from u

Thanks!
Re: Lost by odada(m): 11:06pm On Feb 15, 2008
Hmnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Re: Lost by odada(m): 11:11pm On Feb 15, 2008
yo mate I tried to watch the series with the new link you provided but it appears that the video may have been taken away from the server thats what it tells me anyways? so am back to square 1?maybe you should just fill me in on the details of the second episode since I cant get to watch it . . .@dinozzo
Re: Lost by dinozzo(m): 1:45am On Feb 16, 2008
Re: Lost by odada(m): 11:59pm On Feb 17, 2008
yeah dinozzo the link for the second episode is finally working?thanks mate,I pray I get to see it ASAP and watch episode 3 too. . . cheers mate wink
Re: Lost by odada(m): 12:22am On Feb 22, 2008
yo!its thursday again?another episode of LOST is going down . . . dinozzo where are you? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Lost by odada(m): 11:57pm On Feb 22, 2008
Episode 4---Egg Town cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Lost by dinozzo(m): 12:30am On Feb 23, 2008
have u seen it, it wasn't as good as the first 3 but still cool
Re: Lost by odada(m): 7:53am On Feb 25, 2008
yup. . .I would have to agree later when I up my processor speed grin grin grin its so infuriating trying to watch a 42' flick for 2 horrid hours
Re: Lost by dinozzo(m): 11:44pm On Feb 26, 2008
its not really the processor speed that matters but ur internet connection speed. Maybe u should wait till it comes out on dvd.
Re: Lost by odada(m): 11:54pm On Feb 28, 2008
dinozzo:

its not really the processor speed that matters but your internet connection speed. Maybe u should wait till it comes out on dvd.
hmnnnnnnnnn,given it a thought too?but the thing is I use evdo connection on my laptop!and also got dstv @ home and theres this my mate thats telling me that mnet is airing season 4 every monday night undecided undecided undecided guess if its true I would have to come home early and make sure theres petrol in the[b] GEN[/b]. on monday nights cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Lost by odada(m): 11:56pm On Feb 28, 2008
Still,I have watched episodes 1-3 thanks to dinozzo wink wink wink cheers mate cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Lost by dinozzo(m): 12:32am On Mar 01, 2008
thats 3 out of 4, u should see yesterday's episode the Constant, one of the best episodes ever. Remember the Desmond centric episode in season 3 was it flashes before your eyes, this one was even better IMO. Daniel is becoming interesting too. Kate is kind of a waste, her centric episodes tend to be the least interesting.

Next episode is the other woman, a Juliet-centric one.
Re: Lost by odada(m): 11:29pm On Mar 02, 2008
I cant wait !!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Lost by dinozzo(m): 1:47am On Mar 13, 2008
odada where are u, don't allow this thread to vanish. Have u seen the other, it wasn't that good a bit disappointing but thats because the constant was just awesome. Next episode is Ji Yeon.
Re: Lost by dekin(m): 11:12am On Mar 24, 2008
Here are directlinks 2 episodes 7 and 8. Files are btw 40-45MB enjoy
http://w w w.resiststorage.o r g/video/losts04e077.avi and
http://w w w.resiststorage.o r g/video/losts04e08261.avi
Re: Lost by odada(m): 1:17pm On Apr 03, 2008
am LOST @ work sawry to all my lost fans out there,will be back one day! cheesy cheesy cheesy till then I would just have to wait for the complete dvd version instead of rushing home from work every monday night to catch it on series and theres no light!pathetic embarassed embarassed embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Suggest A Movie Title That Covers Nigeria's Current Predicament / Amazing Violin Rendition Of Davido's "Dami Duro" At Nigeria's Got Talent / Reason Why Gbenga Aruleba, Imoni Amarere Were Sacked From AIT – Chief Raymond

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.