Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,195 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Lost - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Lost (9022 Views)

Lost And Prison Break (season 4 Download Links In 3gp Or Mp4 Or Small Sized Avi) / Where Can I Download Movies Series On The Internet For Free Example Lost,heroes / TV Shows: Prison Break, Lost Or 24? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lost by odada(m): 4:31pm On May 07, 2008
Aiight guys this thread will be re-opened wiv full force now!just got the complete season on dvd!though its got just 12 episodes undecided "so lets just say quasi-complete" grin grin grin
where all my peeps at, dinozzo,where u @ dawg cool
Re: Lost by senetee(m): 6:32pm On May 07, 2008
@Odada,
Please, where did you get the dvd(even if its 12 episodes) from? I have been finding it difficult to follow the season. Thanks
Re: Lost by Dreloaded(f): 6:33pm On May 07, 2008
Season 4 has been pretty great so far wink
Re: Lost by odada(m): 8:51am On May 08, 2008
@d-reloaded
great?exciting. . .suspense filled and invigorating so far cheesy cheesy cheesy you MEAN wink

@senetee
Its everywhere mate,on the streets of lagos i.e if you stay in Lag. wink

@topic
wheres dinozzo,I wana start dropping reviews,updates and all on the show,like we used to cheesy
Re: Lost by dinozzo(m): 12:58am On May 15, 2008
odada odada where have u been, the first part of the three hour finale airs tomorrow, the confrontation between the survivors and the freight people begins as it says on tv.com. We know the oceanic six, Jack and Kate hooked up after leaving the island, Ben summons the black monster and what else, still trying to figure out what happened to claire why would she leave her baby. I have forgotten some things sha would have to watch some of the episodes again. I liked the constant, best episode so far. Ben is one mean freak.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=bFSQXHjVJG4 - episode 12 preview

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=yxbIWfWzsBk&feature=related - episode 12 sneak peek

D-reloaded:

Season 4 has been pretty great so far wink
season four has been awesome though I didn't like Meet Kevin Johnson that much.
Re: Lost by Dreloaded(f): 2:57pm On May 16, 2008
dinozzo:

season four has been awesome though I didn't like Meet Kevin Johnson that much.

Episodes that deal with Michael always suck

same with Kate.
Re: Lost by dinozzo(m): 12:39am On May 18, 2008
well thats true

Michael most likely is going to die by the end of this season. I watched the last episode and it looked like Jin, Desmond and Michael were going to get blown up along with the C4 explosives but then again I think Desmond has an important role to play in the constant theory of what is his name again Daniel right. We all know Jin didn't make it off the island but that doesn't mean he is not alive on the island but that episode where there was both a flashforward of sun and flashback of jin and the conversation Sun had with her dad means he'll probably die.

A lot is going to go down at the orchid station in the next episode, everything is fast paced, can't wait. Whats this idea about moving the island would be interesting to know what it means but don't think it would actually mean moving it because I'll be like wow, anything is possible in Lost though.
Re: Lost by odada(m): 12:13pm On May 19, 2008
yo man its good to have you back!just finished watching the 12th episode of LOST,surprised to see Micheal cleaning the freighter though shocked shocked wheres he's lil'boy? I agree wiv you that Ben is one tough MoFo grin grin grin so much twist to the series mate. . .whats this about the 3hour stuff?yeah,watched the part where hurleywent to see Sun and her baby(flash forward)and they ended up at Jins grave side ,keep me hooked ok.holla @dinozzo
Re: Lost by odada(m): 8:50am On May 21, 2008
where are my updates? @dinnozo wink wink
Re: Lost by dinozzo(m): 11:03pm On May 21, 2008
odada:

yo man its good to have you back!just finished watching the 12th episode of LOST,surprised to see Micheal cleaning the freighter though shocked shocked wheres he's little'boy? I agree with you that Ben is one tough MoFo grin grin grin so much twist to the series mate. . .whats this about the 3hour stuff?yeah,watched the part where hurleywent to see Sun and her baby(flash forward)and they ended up at Jins grave side ,keep me hooked ok.holla @dinozzo
Michael's little boy was shown in that episode meet kevin johnson i think hes off the island, don't think he'll be shown anytime soon.

the finale is in 3 parts, one has already been shown last week, the remaining two will be shown next week. Expect some deaths next week.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLv8qD-Ul1M- promo for the next episode
Re: Lost by odada(m): 2:04pm On May 25, 2008
The tought of deaths of one of the survivors is giving me a "goose bumps" already hope to catch the final episodes anytime soon mate.cheers cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Lost by dinozzo(m): 6:46pm On May 25, 2008
Someone is going to die most likely, Ana lucia, libby died in the season 2 finale and Charlie in the season 3 finale. I think Jin is going sha, Desmond has a role to play in the constant theory of Daniel the physicist, as des is his constant.
Re: Lost by dinozzo(m): 11:10pm On May 30, 2008
what a mind blowing season finale, the last few mins were just nerve cracking. No spoilers just see it, I was shocked
Re: Lost by amberella: 11:15pm On May 30, 2008
never watched lost before but caught the season finale last night and I'm hooked! I'm going to go out and buy the dvd's and catch up on everything since the beginning. it's such a brilliant show! How did I miss it all this time??
Re: Lost by dinozzo(m): 11:20pm On May 30, 2008
wow u've missed a lot, the finale was smashing. The pilot episode is the best I've seen on tv. Trust me you'll be hooked after the first 5 minutes. I too didn't start watching till 2006.
Re: Lost by drumma(m): 11:21pm On May 30, 2008
any one got complete season of lost season 4 im not sure if the one i have it complete i didn't really enjoy it please help me if you have it i dont mind paying for it ,
Re: Lost by daACEman(m): 5:57pm On Jun 01, 2008
The last part of the season finale totally threw me off, now I get confused look for my face,I honestly don't think this show will not end for years to come.
Re: Lost by dinozzo(m): 12:57am On Jun 02, 2008
show is ending 2010
Re: Lost by timbabng(m): 8:15am On Jun 03, 2008
Its will end with 6 seasons all together. I heard season 5 starts January 2009 and i cant wait to see what happened to John Locke
Re: Lost by dansmith1(m): 1:04pm On Jun 11, 2008
This show is by far the best show on TV period. Have practically watched all of season 4. There are a lot of 'supposed' deaths in the season 4 finale. Well dont want to add spoilers but i have to say the part where micheal was trying to freeze the battery of the C4s on the frieghter reminded a lot about metal gear solid 2: sons of libeerty where snake had to freeze the c4s on the ship. Can't wait for season 5, and also what d heck happened to Locke!?!
Re: Lost by odada(m): 5:35pm On Jun 17, 2008
havent seen the seasons finale sad sad works carzy!now i will have to wait to catch it on dvd. . .
Re: Lost by graciousme(f): 10:10pm On Jun 19, 2008
hi all,has anyone seen the complete season of prison break season three? the ones have seen are 13 episodes.thanks all
Re: Lost by jackson4lee: 8:17am On Mar 12, 2009
Me too! Lost hardcore fans. But nowadays I googled "watch lost online", there are lot of website comes with pop up zango or need survey, my friend recommend this for me, no zango or pop up screen, http://www.lostonlinestreaming.com
Re: Lost by Fadajasi(m): 8:29am On Mar 27, 2009
Good
Re: Lost by lynxnoon(m): 10:26am On Mar 27, 2009
jackson4lee:

Me too! Lost hardcore fans. But nowadays I googled "watch lost online", there are lot of website comes with pop up zango or need survey, my friend recommend this for me, no zango or pop up screen, http://www.lostonlinestreaming.com
d graboid video is taking too long to install jare! angry undecided
Re: Lost by proudly9ja(m): 7:27pm On Mar 30, 2009
Lost fans should see this:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImY2eNY8mWY&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImY2eNY8mWY&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImY2eNY8mWY&feature=channel_page

and you can watch LOST on aworantv.com
Re: Lost by lynxnoon(m): 9:55am On Apr 03, 2009
Season5episode10:
kid Ben linus shot n killed by Sayid in d past(1977),,,,,,,,,,wat wil happen to d Ben Linus of d future undecided lipsrsealed(hmmmm big question)
Re: Lost by lynxnoon(m): 11:14am On Apr 07, 2009
e11:
na wah oh kid ben linus no die sha undecided grin wel lets c how tins turn out
Re: Lost by banging(m): 3:52pm On Apr 13, 2009
What Season did Lost end? Cos am thought sad sad sad sad sad with season Four, but have not still gotten to the half of the movie, Please tell me the last season so i can continue.
Re: Lost by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:56pm On Apr 13, 2009
It's not a movie, it's a TV show.

It's amazing/ridiculous how people cant even tell the difference
Re: Lost by agabaI23(m): 3:59pm On Apr 13, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

It's not a movie, it's a TV show.

It's amazing/ridiculous how people cant even tell the difference
Always pouncing on peeps angry grin
Re: Lost by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:01pm On Apr 13, 2009
Who else will do it if not moi? tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Amazing Violin Rendition Of Davido's "Dami Duro" At Nigeria's Got Talent / Reason Why Gbenga Aruleba, Imoni Amarere Were Sacked From AIT – Chief Raymond / Dan Ibro Is Dead - Popular Hausa Comedian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.