Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,921 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Maiduguri: Soldiers Kill 23 Civilians At Random After Bomb Blast - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Maiduguri: Soldiers Kill 23 Civilians At Random After Bomb Blast (5995 Views)

Soldiers Humiliate Civilians At Fatgbems Filling Station,Mile 2,Lagos(Photos) / Parents At GSS Abuja School Gate To Pick Kids After Bomb Scare (Photo) / New Video Shows Boko Haram Shooting Civilians At School Dormitory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maiduguri: Soldiers Kill 23 Civilians At Random After Bomb Blast by linkin8k(m): 7:30am On Jul 26, 2011
alj harem:

when this was done in the niger delta, Mr president immediately stopped them. Now it is borno he has reasons to wait

rubbish.  angry angry angry angry angry see my people dying angry angry angry Allah punish those soldiers a thousand times

let them stop protecting and habouring these terrorists first. Wat happen in ND cant be compared to wat BH is doing. Millitants didnt kill and terrorize innocent people. Even before the bomb blast in Abuja by ND millitants during independence day people were warned about it and told not to be there that day.

cogitoErgo:

I tnk all hausa/fulanis are BokoHaram! My reason?
BH wants SHARIA LAW imposed on all Nigerians, by force.
Hausa/fulanis, their emirs, religious leaders, technocrats, elders, youths, etc, are fighting tooth and nail to ensure that SHARIA LAW is imposed on all Nigerians.
So you can see, BH is just a means of spreading a northern agenda, just as Sanusi is!
True talk
Re: Maiduguri: Soldiers Kill 23 Civilians At Random After Bomb Blast by sadyeek(m): 7:33am On Jul 26, 2011
cogitoErgo:

I tnk all hausa/fulanis are BokoHaram! My reason?
BH wants SHARIA LAW imposed on all Nigerians, by force.
Hausa/fulanis, their emirs, religious leaders, technocrats, elders, youths, etc, are fighting tooth and nail to ensure that SHARIA LAW is imposed on all Nigerians.
So you can see, BH is just a means of spreading a northern agenda, just as Sanusi is!

Dude, they are fighting for sharia law to be implemented in only some northern states not all Nigerians, HABA!!! Una no dey shame sometimes to be making false statements and accusation. They are fighting for it cuz it would better their our way of life and living(I'm not talking about IMO or ABIA, in the north and Muslims).

Just for the record, I am not in support the way they want to achieve this aim,

Sanusi, on the other hand is pushing the banking thing for economic growth,
Re: Maiduguri: Soldiers Kill 23 Civilians At Random After Bomb Blast by linkin8k(m): 7:42am On Jul 26, 2011
sadyeek:

Dude, they are fighting for sharia law to be implemented in only some northern states not all Nigerians, HABA!!! Una no dey shame sometimes to be making false statements and accusation. They are fighting for it cuz it would better their our way of life and living(I'm not talking about IMO or ABIA, in the north and Muslims).

The north doesn't consist of muslim people only, lot of christians and non-believer live there o. How will sharia better lifes?
Sanusi is just making the wrong moves in the banking world. Look at the price of a dollar now! Why is he preventing the circulation of dollar support the way they want to achieve this aim,

[quote][/quote]

The north doesn't consist of muslim people only, lot of christians and non-believer live there o. How will sharia better lifes?
Sanusi is just making the wrong moves in the banking world. Look at the price of a dollar now! Why is he preventing the circulation of dollar
Re: Maiduguri: Soldiers Kill 23 Civilians At Random After Bomb Blast by Nobody: 7:50am On Jul 26, 2011
Are they not the ones supporting Boko Haram covertly? I have no sympathy for any so called civilians. Islamic fundamentalists them all. If they are truly 'innocent', they should provide information to expose the Boko 'Harambites' in their midst. Nonsense.
Last time I checked, Boko Haram members were also civilians. . .abi them be uniform-wearing standing army? Wipe them all out if that would bring peace abeg!
Re: Maiduguri: Soldiers Kill 23 Civilians At Random After Bomb Blast by Nobody: 8:04am On Jul 26, 2011
the idiots are simply recruiting the next generation of boko haramists as they did during the last siege
Re: Maiduguri: Soldiers Kill 23 Civilians At Random After Bomb Blast by sadyeek(m): 8:10am On Jul 26, 2011
Sanusi is just making the wrong moves in the banking world. Look at the price of a dollar now! Why is he preventing the circulation of dollar support the way they want to achieve this aim,

True, but majority are muslims. It is not possible to find a society were every one is of the same faith and even culture, Just becuss there a few of non muslims doesn't mean it should not be implemented.

Other countries that practice don't have 100% muslim population, but muslims are the majority there! That's just the point I am trying to make.

It makes our(muslims) lifes better cz its based on our faith n ideoligy.

Can't really say much about sanusi, banking is not my area of speciality but I know the man is a smart man, that's obvious, we all know it and can't deny that. So, I can't say for sure he's on point, I can only hope he knows what he's doing.
Re: Maiduguri: Soldiers Kill 23 Civilians At Random After Bomb Blast by JahMan1: 8:10am On Jul 26, 2011
Easy to say, "wipe them all out" when you are not directly or remotely connected.
However,if not for poverty,I guess any well-meaning individual should have left Maiduguri by now.
So the dudes remaining are either BH or their supporters.
In this NL we all shouted for folks to vacate Aba and the entire SE for the kidnappers so the soldiers can wipe off the entire territory.It really worked,atleast for some time.
Was that outcry a hidden plot for another Biafran genocide?
"He who brings home an ant-infested fire-wood should not complain when the lizards becomes his visitor"(Chinua Achebe).
The ancient city of Maiduguri (courtesy of BH) has murdered sleep.
Deal with it!
Re: Maiduguri: Soldiers Kill 23 Civilians At Random After Bomb Blast by Blakjewelry(m): 8:18am On Jul 26, 2011
If doz northern piple claim they dont know BH guys then they are lying. Because, i am from the ND and if most of us says we dont know the militants then we are lying but because they are not a threat to our lives nobody is complaining.
Though the issue is ND and the fight is for there own pocket, but they brought the needed attention to the ND that is why evry body is talking about it now. So, i believe these pips from north know these guys and are shielding them.
And the most annoying aspect of it is their motive for fighting, if you think you can fight to force your religion on others, why do you think others pips wont fight to protect their own religion. believe these pips from north know these guys and are shielding them.
And the most annoying aspect of it is their motive for fighting, if you think you can fight to force your religion on others, why do you think others pips wont fight to protect their own religion.
Re: Maiduguri: Soldiers Kill 23 Civilians At Random After Bomb Blast by Demdem(m): 8:38am On Jul 26, 2011
sexy74:

For the records;
The town Odi was almost wiped out when an incident involving the army and the order was giving by the then President OBJ. No one complained people said it served them right, innocent people were killed women and young girlS where violated at random no apology was giving for that by anyone.

It isn't true that no one complained. Atrocities were committed at Odi and OBJ did regretted his actions publicly when the panel set up to investigate the ODi killings submitted its report at the state house.

The niger delta militant did not  kill people indiscriminately and where mainly interested in kidnapping for money which is not still right morally.

Not in all cases. Security agents were killed, some few innocent souls also lost their lives. Infact, reports suggests that the killing of policemen at ODI was what prompted the FG then to send the soldiers. However, its good you agree that Crime is Crime.

The boke haram brothers kill a lot of innocent people, the law enforcement agencies that were sent there to maintain peace are been killed daily and the perpetrators will ‎​ into a crowd and disappear.

Boko haram is deadly and should be dealt with severally but not at the expense of innocent lives. This is their field and the security agents should know the best way of how to deal with Guerrilla wars. We av Generals and Brigadiers in doves and i am beginning to doubt their capabilities in warfare. honestly, i feel they are simply office Generals. By the way, what about our intelligence agencies? what intelligence have they been able to gather about this common enemy. This i guess should have been their first action.

Sincerely do you  expect the JTF  to just sit and watch? They too are passing a message though angrily.

They are professionals and that is what they are being paid to do. they should use their brain to tackle this criminals and not wait till they come to repent as canvassed by GEJ. how will they be different from the same Boko Haram people if both are killing innocent citizens?

Let this senseless killing by both parties stop.

That i desire too.
Re: Maiduguri: Soldiers Kill 23 Civilians At Random After Bomb Blast by ossaisly(m): 8:47am On Jul 26, 2011
i sincerely sympathise with those innocent life touched. It is bound to happen anyway,i mean,since boko haram have been killing innocent people,same will be done to the notherners. Not because it's the ideal thing to do but our intelligent agencies in Nigeria is zero. Let watch out for more lives but i just pray we re saved.
Re: Maiduguri: Soldiers Kill 23 Civilians At Random After Bomb Blast by Okijajuju1(m): 8:54am On Jul 26, 2011
Hahahahahahaha, Those cattle sodomizing bastaad sons of female dogs are yet to see anything, Jonathan is even being a puusi with the way he is handling this Maidigiri matter. He should declare a state of emergency and deploy more soldiers to Borno, I'm sure that if the soldiers shoot 10 people, atleast 3 of them would be Boko haram members or they would be relatives of Boko haram members. Show no mercy, It is high time these hausa people realize that an Ijaw man is boss,

They did it in Odi, still doing it in the creeks so I think it is only fair that Borno people suffer, Congratulation to all our Jarheads in Borno, Shoot them dead like the animals they are, They want to turn Nigeria into sudan.
Re: Maiduguri: Soldiers Kill 23 Civilians At Random After Bomb Blast by Gbenge77(m): 9:03am On Jul 26, 2011
Quite a display of force by the Army.
Re: Maiduguri: Soldiers Kill 23 Civilians At Random After Bomb Blast by honeric01(m): 9:07am On Jul 26, 2011
The more innocent people killed, the more enemies the Nigerian country/army they make.

When your brother is killed when he's innocent, it makes you bitter and revenge sets in.

When your mother is killed right in front of you by soldiers, you end up bitter and full of revenge

THE MORE INNOCENT PEOPLE THE ARMY/GEJ KILL, THE MORE RECRUITS FOR BOKO HARAM AND EVERY OTHER MILITANT GROUPS RIGHT THERE.

same happened in the ND, the more people killed by OBJ/JTF, the higher the number of recruits for MEND.
Re: Maiduguri: Soldiers Kill 23 Civilians At Random After Bomb Blast by maclatunji: 9:07am On Jul 26, 2011
The guy that wrote "collateral damage" should change his attitude and mindset. If you think you are being smooth and hip by typing that. Know that God has a way of smoothing people like you out and it is not pretty when it happens. Don't use Nairaland to attract unnecessary evil to yourself. My sincere advice to you.
Re: Maiduguri: Soldiers Kill 23 Civilians At Random After Bomb Blast by Bright2(m): 9:11am On Jul 26, 2011
The bullets were purchased with our oil money & that is their own share of the oil money so,they should accept it with good fate! grin
Re: Maiduguri: Soldiers Kill 23 Civilians At Random After Bomb Blast by atasteve: 9:15am On Jul 26, 2011
FORCE WITHOUT STRATEGY, Oh Lord please help us in this land.
Re: Maiduguri: Soldiers Kill 23 Civilians At Random After Bomb Blast by islamrules(m): 9:29am On Jul 26, 2011

You are a junk. Didnt you heard about their latest demand that the federal govt. has provoked them and that the repercussion is that sharia must now be implemented in all the state. They even claimed they will expand their scope to the south.

And sanusi is public figure a political office holder, he shouldnt be religion sentimental. His judgment is clouded religiously. Jonathan has never come out and address "Boko Haram"/Northerners after they have started their carnage. He has never commented on the issue of Islamic banking. That is what is expected of a public office holder. . Sanusi should be neutral in anything that has to do with religion.
Re: Maiduguri: Soldiers Kill 23 Civilians At Random After Bomb Blast by Evans5050: 9:43am On Jul 26, 2011
WHEN BOKO HARAM SAY NO SLEEP

EXPECT MORE KILLING FROM THE ARMY.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Maiduguri: Soldiers Kill 23 Civilians At Random After Bomb Blast by blackpanda: 9:47am On Jul 26, 2011
its so sad. As predicted Nigeria is headed towards becoming the next Iraq. Dont be surprised that some western forces may also be at play here, for strategic reasons !
Re: Maiduguri: Soldiers Kill 23 Civilians At Random After Bomb Blast by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 9:50am On Jul 26, 2011
The deeper problem is the emotional reactions from Nigerians without the benefit of hindsight  angry

Boko Haram is not a problem on its own; same thing with Kidnappings, MEND, Religious and Ethnic killings, Insecurity, extra-judicial killings by armed forces, ritual murders etc. It is a symptom of a much deadlier disease that we all too often trivialize: CORRUPT GOVERNANCE. Unfortunately the so-called Founding Fathers of Nigeria's Independence and all our Naive Independence Heroes (we know them) are the very builders of the foundation of corrupt governance that has been sustained by successive regimes from military to civilian and patriotically supported by Nigerians to this day.

When you get Malaria, there is treatment for it, but Malaria is simply a symptom of good breeding environment for mosquitoes, when you clean up the environment, you get rid of mosquitoes and ultimately Malaria is not a crisis anymore.  

We (Governed Citizens of Nigeria)  continue to nurture the breeding ground for Corrupt Governance and complain when things do not work the way they should.
Muslim Leadership is only visible when Hajj is around the corner or when Islamic Banking is tethering on the mammary glands of FG treasury

Violence only begets Violence, the Boko-Haram Martyrs of the  first Joint Task Force (Police+Military) only strengthened the followers even more.
Nigeria is not the first country that has experienced Civil Terrorism and will not be the last, but because our corrupt leaders are busy looting and the clueless citizens are busy praying for divine intervention. Crime will go on rampage and there is little you can do about it but prolong the violence.

WE MUST CLEAN THE ENVIRONMENT THAT BREEDS CORRUPT GOVERNANCE even if it means eliminating a vast majority of corrupt leaders  angry (Rawlings Style)
Re: Maiduguri: Soldiers Kill 23 Civilians At Random After Bomb Blast by Nobody: 9:50am On Jul 26, 2011
islamrules:

You are a junk. Didnt you heard about their latest demand that the federal govt. has provoked them and that the repercussion is that sharia must now be implemented in all the state. They even claimed they will expand their scope to the south.

And sanusi is public figure a political office holder, he shouldnt be religion sentimental. His judgment is clouded religiously.  Jonathan has never come out and address "Boko Haram"/Northerners after they have started their carnage. He has never commented on the issue of Islamic banking. That is what is expected of a public office holder. . Sanusi should be neutral in anything that has to do with religion.  

For once i completely agree with u!
Re: Maiduguri: Soldiers Kill 23 Civilians At Random After Bomb Blast by maclatunji: 9:53am On Jul 26, 2011
lagerwhenindoubt:

The deeper problem is the emotional reactions from Nigerians without the benefit of hindsight  angry

Boko Haram is not a problem on its own; same thing with Kidnappings, MEND, Religious and Ethnic killings, Insecurity, extra-judicial killings by armed forces, ritual murders etc. It is a symptom of a much deadlier disease that we all too often trivialize: CORRUPT GOVERNANCE. Unfortunately the so-called Founding Fathers of Nigeria's Independence and all our Naive Independence Heroes (we know them) are the very builders of the foundation of corrupt governance that has been sustained by successive regimes from military to civilian and patriotically supported by Nigerians to this day.

When you get Malaria, there is treatment for it, but Malaria is simply a symptom of good breeding environment for mosquitoes, when you clean up the environment, you get rid of mosquitoes and ultimately Malaria is not a crisis anymore.  

We (Governed Citizens of Nigeria)  continue to nurture the breeding ground for Corrupt Governance and complain when things do not work the way they should.
Muslim Leadership is only visible when Hajj is around the corner or when Islamic Banking is tethering on the mammary glands of FG treasury

Violence only begets Violence, the Boko-Haram Martyrs of the  first Joint Task Force (Police+Military) only strengthened the followers even more.
Nigeria is not the first country that has experienced Civil Terrorism and will not be the last, but because our corrupt leaders are busy looting and the clueless citizens are busy praying for divine intervention. Crime will go on rampage and there is little you can do about it but prolong the violence.

WE MUST CLEAN THE ENVIRONMENT THAT BREEDS CORRUPT GOVERNANCE even if it means eliminating a vast majority of corrupt leaders  angry (Rawlings Style)

People like you and I are too few to help this country. Hence, we will be like this for a very long time I imagine.
Re: Maiduguri: Soldiers Kill 23 Civilians At Random After Bomb Blast by stildude(m): 9:54am On Jul 26, 2011
Not all the civilians killed are guilty. For that reason, my heart goes out to the people who lost their lives. While it is difficult for the soldiers to be civil in their operations in maiduguri, they should at least use some restraints. I think this can be achieved by putting a disciplined career soldier with influence as heads of the various units. On the issue of the people being ignorant of who the BH guys are, I think is not an entirely a right assertion. I have listened to someone from there who lives in the south and traveled there recently. He told of the sect popularity among the people. On more than one occasion, they came to him and did not hide their identity. He was very scared that he might get hurt. It is common over there to hear people being sympathetic to their agenda. That is while their leaders and majority of them haven't condemned their activity. The islamic north is embedded in   'code' and 'Honour' That is while, they may not willing give up the identity of the culprits. Let's face the fact, most of them are relatives of theirs-  Products of the 'Almajiri system'.
Re: Maiduguri: Soldiers Kill 23 Civilians At Random After Bomb Blast by maclatunji: 9:54am On Jul 26, 2011
By the way, Rawlings style will not work in Nigeria.
Re: Maiduguri: Soldiers Kill 23 Civilians At Random After Bomb Blast by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 26, 2011
I am yet to come across a norther Muslim who has condemned this sect. You see the average northern Muslim is passionate about Jihad to the point of obsession. From childhood through almajiri training through university they have been programed to believe in Jihad andhave always had a divisive view of the country- us against them infidels.
Also, of recent it came as know suprise to me to see prominent northern figures calling for dialogue with these terrorist. Even a serving Governor and an ex-Governor (now serving senator) have publicly apologised to the sect. So you see the north with its history of secular riots, sharia alienation, biafra, etc haven't given the rest of the country confidence to believe we are one nation. For years the U.S. government had been monitoring certain individuals lecturing in major universities in the north. Their lecture series deviate from whatever course they were supposed to be rendering to anti-Zionist and anti-western beliefs.
When the U.S. labelled Nigeria a terrorist hub most people condemned the label only for the likes of abdull-mutallab to appear. The likes of which highlighted the true demograph of terror from the north. The late head of Boko-Haram and most of his lieutenants fell under this same group-Educated and elitist.
I remember when I first went to Kano during the onset of the 2nd Gulf war i saw posters of osama bin laden, Saddam, etc. I even met a man who named his baby boy Osama, he said he was born on the eve of 911. Surprised? I was shocked!
Pick up any northern newspaper and feel the nausea coming up after the front-page.
It's systematic, pre-meditated and it;s very real. The north is a hub for fundamentalist and they have hijacked the FG as we know it. Where do you think Boko-Harem gets the guts to take on the Nigerian Government. They have their people in customs, immigration, NSA, SSS, Police Military, the civil service, government Agencies, etc. Remember the consignment of artillery war heads and rockets intercepted at the Lagos Port some time last year? It wasn't the security outfits in Nigeria or customs that stumbled on it it was the Israelis that informed the Presidency directly of its import.
Even Sanusi is out to play his role. The recent banking reforms conveniently did not affect any northern bank. The Islamic banks have been proposed by the CBN Governor as an alternate to the normal banking system in place due to the prohibitive lending rates currently being offered. Cant the CBN regulate the lending rates alongside tightening credit access? The Islamic bank is another way to get funding from Saudi Arabia, if it even collapse guess who is going to bail them out? The FG.

But lets not get ahead of ourselves here the Nigerian Police are utter disgrace, I watched a clip were police men were just killing people in cold blood. The military isn't a policing outfit its a war machine and in war there exist a phrase termed ''fog of war''. Soldiers know they are targets and they are hyped up to the level of a amphetamine high, and it doesn't help matters if your enemy is infused with the civilian populace. I will like to state here that the level of discipline within the military far exceeds that of our FIENDS the Nigerian Police Force.

At least this we all believe is true.
Re: Maiduguri: Soldiers Kill 23 Civilians At Random After Bomb Blast by sadyeek(m): 9:58am On Jul 26, 2011

And sanusi is public figure a political office holder, he shouldnt be religion sentimental. His judgment is clouded religiously.  Jonathan has never come out and address "Boko Haram"/Northerners after they have started their carnage. He has never commented on the issue of Islamic banking. That is what is expected of a public office holder. . Sanusi should be neutral in anything that has to do with religion. 

No need for insults now! I guess I wasn't upto date then! If they truly demand so, then that's just upsurd, Obviously they do not have the interest of peace in mind,

I do not agree with u on that GEJ not saying any thing. He is our leader, it is his job to come out and address the problem of insecurity. He should give his view on the banking.

U don't expect obama to just sit in the white house and not say anything to the american public if therez an issue of insecurity or d house trying to pass a bill so he wouldn't be called a racist!!
Re: Maiduguri: Soldiers Kill 23 Civilians At Random After Bomb Blast by chijam: 10:00am On Jul 26, 2011
Nigeria is failed state. Amesty international should go and do something reasonable. where were they when boko haram were killing and mailing innocent soul?  Now soldiers are there people are calling for their withdrawal. Northern civilians are the boko haram. They harbour them,givig them info
.Infact, let them kill them all angry angry
Re: Maiduguri: Soldiers Kill 23 Civilians At Random After Bomb Blast by mabell: 10:05am On Jul 26, 2011
@topic,
the grass will always suffer
Re: Maiduguri: Soldiers Kill 23 Civilians At Random After Bomb Blast by kasiem(m): 10:05am On Jul 26, 2011
This army guys are helping us reduce the population of the hausas, so that when the actual war begins, we'll have lesser hausas to annihilate. We need another jtf in the banking sector, to match sanusi( another bh representative).
Re: Maiduguri: Soldiers Kill 23 Civilians At Random After Bomb Blast by stildude(m): 10:14am On Jul 26, 2011
lagerwhenindoubt:

Most politicians are quick to point accusing fingers at the govt in power instead of proffering intelligent solutions to the problem at hand . Some are too scared to take a side (the hallmark of politicians like Tinubu) are always sitting on the fence. America has about the best system in the world, yet, there are all sorts of extremist and supremacist groups, wacko guys that let off fumes on innocent students or people cos of one personal dissatisfaction or the other. These issues are always treated as crimes not  fingers being pointed at the govt of the day. Let's face it, the activity of Boko Haram is criminal and it must be first and foremost seen and treated as such. On the birth of a state or nation, consenting peoples are supposed to collapse or surrender their will into that of the state not otherwise. The clear word for the activity of the sect is TREASON!
Pls. while we condemn unwarranted killings of innocent civilians, we should avoid making statements that tend to excuse any form of crime (or criminality) against the people or state. (the state is mostly the totality of the people)
Re: Maiduguri: Soldiers Kill 23 Civilians At Random After Bomb Blast by sadyeek(m): 10:23am On Jul 26, 2011
am yet to come across a norther Muslim who has condemned this sect. You see the average northern Muslim is passionate about Jihad to the point of obsession. From childhood through almajiri training through university they have been programed to believe in Jihad andhave always had a divisive view of the country- us against them infidels.

I don't think so. I think they are going about it the wrong way!

Also, of recent it came as know suprise to me to see prominent northern figures calling for dialogue with these terrorist. Even a serving Governor and an ex-Governor (now serving senator) have publicly apologised to the sect. So you see the north with its history of secular riots, sharia alienation, biafra, etc haven't given the rest of the country confidence to believe we are one nation. For years the U.S. government had been monitoring certain individuals lecturing in major universities in the north. Their lecture series deviate from whatever course they were supposed to be rendering to anti-Zionist and anti-western beliefs.
When the U.S. labelled Nigeria a terrorist hub most people condemned the label only for the likes of abdull-mutallab to appear. The likes of which highlighted the true demograph of terror from the north.

Do u really blame them?? BH can kill them, as they have done to some politicians in maiduguri.
Re: Maiduguri: Soldiers Kill 23 Civilians At Random After Bomb Blast by islamrules(m): 10:29am On Jul 26, 2011
No need for insults now! I guess I wasn't upto date then! If they truly demand so, then that's just upsurd, Obviously they do not have the interest of peace in mind,

I do not agree with u on that GEJ not saying any thing. He is our leader, it is his job to come out and address the problem of insecurity. He should give his view on the banking.

U don't expect obama to just sit in the white house and not say anything to the american public if therez an issue of insecurity or d house trying to pass a bill so he wouldn't be called a racist!!

GEJ is not taking side. Unlike sanusi who is taking it religious.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senator Oluremi Tinubu To Award N13 Million Grant To Petty Traders / Ndi Okereke-Onyuike Addressing Panel At Stock Market Probe - Live / Prof. Maurice Iwu Finds Possible Cure For Ebola - BBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.