Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,647 members, 7,813,174 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

How Do I Get A Scholarship 2 Study Abroad? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Do I Get A Scholarship 2 Study Abroad? (5105 Views)

You Do Not Need Jamb - Get A Scholarship 100% Tuition Fee Only Waec Needed / Study Online And Also Gain Scholarship 2 Study Abroad. / How To Get a Scholarship With My SAT? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get A Scholarship 2 Study Abroad? by Ikemsinachi(m): 5:14am On Jul 26, 2011
Plz help me, im tired of searching, if there's any important info dat wil help me plz pass it. Tanx!
Re: How Do I Get A Scholarship 2 Study Abroad? by Ikemsinachi(m): 9:35am On Jul 26, 2011
Please help me my people. I've searched and searched but i haven't found any. Give me guidelines to follow if you have any idea.
Re: How Do I Get A Scholarship 2 Study Abroad? by frisahost(m): 10:04am On Jul 26, 2011
try search on google, ask google question as if u are asking somebody question , i believed he will give u list of answers
Re: How Do I Get A Scholarship 2 Study Abroad? by wip7: 7:19am On Nov 25, 2011
Edlopez:

hello, if you want to study abroad with low tuition, come and join me at EMU, CYPRUS. where u will be entitled to international student scholarship which enables the school fees to be as low for anyone to afford. Admission is currently on for new intake and for Nigeria students Waec or Neco is accepted. If interested call me on my number to get u application form. +905338814206    or email   newtonwayne3@yahoo.com

Above here on 30th July you want people to call you to get application form to study in EMU, North Cyprus hmmmmm just application form right?

Edlopez:

i study in EMU, i would not advise anybody to come over here!!!, its sooo shitty!, bleeped up place, instead go to south cyprus, its abit expensive but you can work there.in north cyprus NO WORK AT ALL!!!, No mind all these things they are telling you about north cyprus. NA LIE!,   DONT COME IF YOU LOVE YOURSELVES!!!, they just want to make money from your heads thats all

Here on North Cyprus thread (travel section), 29th July you warn people not to come and study EMU, North Cyprus hmmm just one day interval.

You live a shady life which can not be trusted by even goat. Any individual that takes you serious must be dumb!
Re: How Do I Get A Scholarship 2 Study Abroad? by benemeka: 9:37pm On Nov 28, 2011
Hi Whip7, are u schooling at Cyprus?please, if you are, i need a guideline on how to go about it. I intend to do my Masters in Cyprus next year(Spring-feb). I have already started my application with Eastern Mediteranean University but i stil need more information about Cyprus and other universities. Pls can you send me your email so that we can communicate better. thanks
Re: How Do I Get A Scholarship 2 Study Abroad? by marknuel(m): 1:33am On Nov 29, 2011
hi. its not dat studying @ cyprus is not O.K, but der are no jobs in northern cyprus (from a direct source @ cyprus). Although der are lots of gud courses over der 1 cud study.

den dat of study abroad scholarships: der lots of scholarship 1 cud apply 4, its jus a matter of searching

Dis are som study abroad scholarships 4dos outder:-

DAAD Scholarship Programmes - deadline sept 30th yrly
AACC annual International Scholarship Awards - march yrly

e.t.c.

guys pls note: Gathering the Necessary Documents

it aint jus getting/finding different scholarships, it all abt der requirements.

wel 4 dos who are interested, i can get u guys diff scholarship opportunities but i cant help u wit der requirements lik SAT or GRE and TOEFL or IELTS Scores
Essay(s) e.t.c
Re: How Do I Get A Scholarship 2 Study Abroad? by kedge: 2:23pm On Aug 06, 2013
SCHOLARSHIP OPPORTUNITIES FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENT

Australia and New Zealand offers scholarships for international students who have demonstrated outstanding academic ability. International scholarship will cover 20% to 50% of tuition fees of any undergraduate or postgraduate degree.

Students who want to pursue a postgraduate degree in Religious Studies are not left out in this amazing opportunity.

For more information and free counseling contact KEDGE CONSULTING LIMITED on info@kedgeconsultingltd.com, Julius: 08174610296, Nkechi : 08174610298, Shola:08033608831 visit our website www.kedgeconsultingltd.com.
Re: How Do I Get A Scholarship 2 Study Abroad? by Donglitzie: 7:35pm On May 11, 2015
[center][/center]

While some people are saying you should pay to get scholarships, and for the most part these people have NEVER studied on a scholarship abroad themselves, I have. I have been living in the USA for years, absolutely on scholarship. And I am NOT from a rich home, heck, I don't even have millions myself!

I shared the information with you on how to get scholarship in the USA for ABSOLUTELY FREE, NO strings attached, on www.livebeyondschool.com/Studying-Abroad.html

Have fun, friends. Hope you find the post useful and the insights shared actionable... please drop your opinion and questions on the contact form there if you have any, I'll gladly respond. Thank you.
Re: How Do I Get A Scholarship 2 Study Abroad? by Aalumattar: 11:27am On May 03, 2019
Try search on google, ask google question as if u are asking somebody question , i believed he will give u list of answers. CPQ-211 dumps
Re: How Do I Get A Scholarship 2 Study Abroad? by JMoses1(m): 1:57pm On Dec 27, 2019
Ikemsinachi:
Plz help me, im tired of searching, if there's any important info dat wil help me plz pass it. Tanx!

Visit: https://scholarship2study.com

You'll see alot of recent and full scholarship there....

Don't forget to subscribe to their email list and follow on Facebook for updates

(1) (Reply)

How To Write The Perfect Essay In 9 Easy Steps / Photographer Shares Picture Of Eel Burrowing Out Of Flying Heron's Stomach / Pictures Of Africa's Most Beautiful Campus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.