Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,749 members, 7,809,867 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:20 PM

I Love Davido & Burna Boy - Wizkid Says At His Performance In Afronation(video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Love Davido & Burna Boy - Wizkid Says At His Performance In Afronation(video) (27391 Views)

I Love Davido, He Put Me In A Private Jet For The First Time - Zubby Michael / Tiwa Savage Causes A Stir Over Outfit At Afronation Concert In Ghana / Weird MC: I Want To Have 2 Children - Rapper Says At 47 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love Davido & Burna Boy - Wizkid Says At His Performance In Afronation(video) by Ade1234tayo: 2:57pm On Jul 03, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMW6jzaEcms

Balogun, a Grammy-winning artist, expresses his love and support for Burna Boy and Davido, two of his contemporaries in the entertainment business
With the exception of Burna Boy and Wizkid, who have been pals for a while, it is commonly known that the three does not get along very well.

During his performance at Afronation 2022 in Portugal, Wizkid gave unexpected nods to both Burna Boy and Davido.

As he puts it, “Everytime I link up with my brother, he is always telling me good shit about unity and Afrobeats. I wanna tell you tonight Starboy got love for Burnaboy, I got love for Davido, I got love for every f**king body.

I wanna say thank you to the fans for supporting us and bringing us here to.”

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Love Davido & Burna Boy - Wizkid Says At His Performance In Afronation(video) by Fira09(m): 2:58pm On Jul 03, 2022
Wizkid (star boy).....shout out to you abeg.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Love Davido & Burna Boy - Wizkid Says At His Performance In Afronation(video) by Christane: 8:26pm On Jul 03, 2022
I know Wizkid Na baba .. but burna boy and Davido who is better
like for DAVIDO
share for BURNA BOY

239 Likes 77 Shares

Re: I Love Davido & Burna Boy - Wizkid Says At His Performance In Afronation(video) by Anucha2020(m): 8:26pm On Jul 03, 2022
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Love Davido & Burna Boy - Wizkid Says At His Performance In Afronation(video) by SkengRay: 8:26pm On Jul 03, 2022
And he loves Igbo too grin

8 Likes

Re: I Love Davido & Burna Boy - Wizkid Says At His Performance In Afronation(video) by NwaNimo1(m): 8:26pm On Jul 03, 2022

8 Likes

Re: I Love Davido & Burna Boy - Wizkid Says At His Performance In Afronation(video) by sans17(m): 8:27pm On Jul 03, 2022
Space booking
Re: I Love Davido & Burna Boy - Wizkid Says At His Performance In Afronation(video) by Barbsamiin: 8:27pm On Jul 03, 2022
Nah, he enjoys watching them fight wink

3 Likes

Re: I Love Davido & Burna Boy - Wizkid Says At His Performance In Afronation(video) by TMwise1942: 8:27pm On Jul 03, 2022
Ade1234tayo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMW6jzaEcms

Balogun, a Grammy-winning artist, expresses his love and support for Burna Boy and Davido, two of his contemporaries in the entertainment business
With the exception of Burna Boy and Wizkid, who have been pals for a while, it is commonly known that the three does not get along very well.

During his performance at Afronation 2022 in Portugal, Wizkid gave unexpected nods to both Burna Boy and Davido.

Mr love we done here
Re: I Love Davido & Burna Boy - Wizkid Says At His Performance In Afronation(video) by bigdammyj: 8:27pm On Jul 03, 2022
Noted.
Re: I Love Davido & Burna Boy - Wizkid Says At His Performance In Afronation(video) by noble71(m): 8:27pm On Jul 03, 2022
shocked FC won't sleep tonight.

1 Like

Re: I Love Davido & Burna Boy - Wizkid Says At His Performance In Afronation(video) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:28pm On Jul 03, 2022
gbamsolutely......

I still love igbo songs sha..

Carry go..

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Love Davido & Burna Boy - Wizkid Says At His Performance In Afronation(video) by vibbb: 8:28pm On Jul 03, 2022
Fake love. You can't take hate, beff and jealousy from afrobeat.

2 Likes

Re: I Love Davido & Burna Boy - Wizkid Says At His Performance In Afronation(video) by JayTripz(m): 8:28pm On Jul 03, 2022
All just for trend.......All bullshit las las...P square don try tire with Thier own grin

3 Likes

Re: I Love Davido & Burna Boy - Wizkid Says At His Performance In Afronation(video) by Jaysnowkid: 8:28pm On Jul 03, 2022
Star boy big wiz. You the boss bro. Love ya always.

1 Like

Re: I Love Davido & Burna Boy - Wizkid Says At His Performance In Afronation(video) by Dagger111(m): 8:28pm On Jul 03, 2022
Ilefo cameleon.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Love Davido & Burna Boy - Wizkid Says At His Performance In Afronation(video) by eddybeat12(m): 8:28pm On Jul 03, 2022
Abeg he is doing that to promote his album. Which kind lie be that when davido follow u it’s take forever never to follow him yet u keep lying

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Love Davido & Burna Boy - Wizkid Says At His Performance In Afronation(video) by itumafriday(m): 8:28pm On Jul 03, 2022
What do I know about music
Re: I Love Davido & Burna Boy - Wizkid Says At His Performance In Afronation(video) by Greenscientist: 8:29pm On Jul 03, 2022
Afonja
Re: I Love Davido & Burna Boy - Wizkid Says At His Performance In Afronation(video) by ThinkWISELY(m): 8:29pm On Jul 03, 2022
Bitcoin deal tap in

1 Like

Re: I Love Davido & Burna Boy - Wizkid Says At His Performance In Afronation(video) by slimfairboy(m): 8:29pm On Jul 03, 2022
grin

Nice way to promote your album my gee. (Much love, less ego).

Kizz Daniel my forever Naija favourite.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Love Davido & Burna Boy - Wizkid Says At His Performance In Afronation(video) by Hndrrxxx(m): 8:29pm On Jul 03, 2022
Re: I Love Davido & Burna Boy - Wizkid Says At His Performance In Afronation(video) by Mariangeles(f): 8:31pm On Jul 03, 2022
Let's hope this is Wizkid finding himself again.
He'd always been a good guy.

4 Likes

Re: I Love Davido & Burna Boy - Wizkid Says At His Performance In Afronation(video) by Rahkman: 8:31pm On Jul 03, 2022
angry
Re: I Love Davido & Burna Boy - Wizkid Says At His Performance In Afronation(video) by Biafranodogwu55: 8:31pm On Jul 03, 2022
How this news go take help my life this month of july
Re: I Love Davido & Burna Boy - Wizkid Says At His Performance In Afronation(video) by Jack500: 8:31pm On Jul 03, 2022
It is the fans that are the problem.

But that Burnaboy is one rude dingbat sha

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Love Davido & Burna Boy - Wizkid Says At His Performance In Afronation(video) by dangoteinlaw: 8:32pm On Jul 03, 2022
Ah machala. I'm so proud to share the SE birth date, month and year with you. Too much wisdom

3 Likes

Re: I Love Davido & Burna Boy - Wizkid Says At His Performance In Afronation(video) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 03, 2022
When you put Wiz, Davido and Burna on the table, you will realize that money can never buy you sense or Maturity.

Wiz just tooooo matured for his age!

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kate Henshaw In A Niger-Delta Traditional Outfit For Fred Amata's Birthday / "Let's Try To Celebrate Good News Not Bad News" - 2face Shares Photos With Wife / Duncan Mighty About To Wed His Long Time Girlfriend...announces Wedding Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.