Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,761 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:26 AM

I Love Davido & Burna Boy - Wizkid Says At His Performance In Afronation(video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Love Davido & Burna Boy - Wizkid Says At His Performance In Afronation(video) (27517 Views)

I Love Davido, He Put Me In A Private Jet For The First Time - Zubby Michael / Tiwa Savage Causes A Stir Over Outfit At Afronation Concert In Ghana / Weird MC: I Want To Have 2 Children - Rapper Says At 47 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love Davido & Burna Boy - Wizkid Says At His Performance In Afronation(video) by Gwan2(m): 8:33pm On Jul 03, 2022
These guys take advantage of this beef to keep them afloat…they ain’t the best in the game but they have mastered the art of staying relevant using inconsequentialities like Kwankwaso is always using Peter Obi’s to tap from the social media frenzy Peter is enjoying
Re: I Love Davido & Burna Boy - Wizkid Says At His Performance In Afronation(video) by Sunisonflex39(m): 8:34pm On Jul 03, 2022
Please any good Samaritan that can do me data..I just received a message that I have online interview tomorrow by 10am and I am on opera Mini free daily data..abeg someone help me..

MTN 0706. 439.0960..abeg..someone help me..I can't let this opportunity pass abeg

I have posted on other thread and no one has responded . please..I have been at home since last June when I finished my OND..I trained myself
Re: I Love Davido & Burna Boy - Wizkid Says At His Performance In Afronation(video) by dangoteinlaw: 8:34pm On Jul 03, 2022
Christane:
I know Wizkid Na baba .. but burna boy and Davido who is better
like for DAVIDO
share for BURNA BOY
I like David but I think he should spend more time reading. His lyrics are too demoralizing. Burna has music flowing in his veins

1 Like

Re: I Love Davido & Burna Boy - Wizkid Says At His Performance In Afronation(video) by akanbiaa(m): 8:35pm On Jul 03, 2022
Just like politicians they usually have good rapport after tasting wealth but the problem is usually some of the followers who are looking for enemies to transfer their frustrations on.
Re: I Love Davido & Burna Boy - Wizkid Says At His Performance In Afronation(video) by Humbleself1976(m): 8:37pm On Jul 03, 2022
You were no like igbo wetin you Don achieve for life? Stop criticizing someone because of his bad size, You also have your bad size.. Abi you be Saint fk jare
Re: I Love Davido & Burna Boy - Wizkid Says At His Performance In Afronation(video) by MufasaLion: 8:42pm On Jul 03, 2022
The King of Afrobeats.
Re: I Love Davido & Burna Boy - Wizkid Says At His Performance In Afronation(video) by Rexymania(m): 8:45pm On Jul 03, 2022
He's drunk... But dude got no beef

1 Like

Re: I Love Davido & Burna Boy - Wizkid Says At His Performance In Afronation(video) by Lordofalmajiri(f): 8:59pm On Jul 03, 2022
dangoteinlaw:
I like David but I think he should spend more time reading. His lyrics are too demoralizing. Burna has music flowing in his veins
Lyrically Burna na baba, as for davido.. hmmmm, make I no talk sha, but you’ll never find any of his songs in my play list
Re: I Love Davido & Burna Boy - Wizkid Says At His Performance In Afronation(video) by OKOATA(m): 9:06pm On Jul 03, 2022
You love them but you and davido never made a song together. That's fake love to me.

1 Like

Re: I Love Davido & Burna Boy - Wizkid Says At His Performance In Afronation(video) by dangoteinlaw: 9:11pm On Jul 03, 2022
Lordofalmajiri:

Lyrically Burna na baba, as for davido.. hmmmm, make I no talk sha, but you’ll never find any of his songs in my play list
I don't even follow the guy, I really don't find anything brilliant around him. Like since 2014 I have never played his songs. He needs to read some books, his lyrics are just too timid honestly but burna is a genius I give it to burna boy, the guy good abeg...

2 Likes

Re: I Love Davido & Burna Boy - Wizkid Says At His Performance In Afronation(video) by Streetmovement(m): 9:13pm On Jul 03, 2022
My man @Bigwiz
Re: I Love Davido & Burna Boy - Wizkid Says At His Performance In Afronation(video) by seanwilliam(m): 9:21pm On Jul 03, 2022
Personally I like wizkid pass dem Three .

Lyrically burna boy is best

In terms of kindness , davido’ is the best

2 Likes

Re: I Love Davido & Burna Boy - Wizkid Says At His Performance In Afronation(video) by jerrymej(m): 9:22pm On Jul 03, 2022
Love is by demonstration..
Re: I Love Davido & Burna Boy - Wizkid Says At His Performance In Afronation(video) by Froshloaded: 10:07pm On Jul 03, 2022
eddybeat12:
Abeg he is doing that to promote his album. Which kind lie be that when davido follow u it’s take forever never to follow him yet u keep lying
You can love someone and not associate with them..

slimfairboy:
grin
Nice way to promote your album my gee. (Much love, less ego).
Kizz Daniel my forever Naija favourite.

How will this boost his album sales, don't post without th!nk!ng..
How will his love declaration aid his album pr .
Re: I Love Davido & Burna Boy - Wizkid Says At His Performance In Afronation(video) by mogboyelade(f): 10:09pm On Jul 03, 2022
Someone that is high on weed.........love ko, lust ni.
Re: I Love Davido & Burna Boy - Wizkid Says At His Performance In Afronation(video) by Olastep1(m): 10:14pm On Jul 03, 2022
I only love Davido
Re: I Love Davido & Burna Boy - Wizkid Says At His Performance In Afronation(video) by bukolaademi001(f): 10:16pm On Jul 03, 2022
Fake love grin grin grin We know you are trying to promote your upcoming album. Last year when Davido congratulated you on your album, you didn't respond. I love how Davido has been maintaining his Lane since then. I hope he doesn't respond to this one

1 Like

Re: I Love Davido & Burna Boy - Wizkid Says At His Performance In Afronation(video) by bukolaademi001(f): 10:16pm On Jul 03, 2022
Froshloaded:

You can love someone and not associate with them..

How will this boost his album sales, don't post without th!nk!ng..
How will his love declaration aid his album pr .

how is it possible to love someone but not want to associate with them?
Re: I Love Davido & Burna Boy - Wizkid Says At His Performance In Afronation(video) by 3phase(m): 10:22pm On Jul 03, 2022
Eye service. We don hear you machala
Re: I Love Davido & Burna Boy - Wizkid Says At His Performance In Afronation(video) by Badbishop15(m): 10:42pm On Jul 03, 2022
Na fans dey carry the matter for head...these guys might be friends...
Anyways wetin concern me...give me good music..that's all...

1 Like

Re: I Love Davido & Burna Boy - Wizkid Says At His Performance In Afronation(video) by OnyesomJ(m): 10:46pm On Jul 03, 2022
Baba Nla dey catch cruise abeg grin
Re: I Love Davido & Burna Boy - Wizkid Says At His Performance In Afronation(video) by minasu190: 11:03pm On Jul 03, 2022
Someone you love and you were unable to ft him in your album

1 Like

Re: I Love Davido & Burna Boy - Wizkid Says At His Performance In Afronation(video) by Proudlyomonna: 11:08pm On Jul 03, 2022
Starboy all the way.
But to be honest Odogwu Burna no get class for Nija oo.
Dat dude is just on another league of his own..
Burna too good abegii undecided
Re: I Love Davido & Burna Boy - Wizkid Says At His Performance In Afronation(video) by Papichulostunne(m): 1:41am On Jul 04, 2022
Highness done make this one dey over talk.. If you so love the davido you and am never jump on one beat..

When the drug clear from e eyes make dem play the video for am again.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dammy Krane Blasts Tekno. Calls Him "Duck Head" Over His New Jeep Wrangler / Emmanuel Nii Adom Quaye Strika’s Money Is Safe In A Trust Fund – Management / Oritse Femi's New Haircut For His Traditional Wedding (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.