Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

How True Is It That Children From Broken Homes Usually Have Bad Marriages As Well. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How True Is It That Children From Broken Homes Usually Have Bad Marriages As Well. (1625 Views)

Separated From My Husband And He Is Keeping My Children From Me / Is It True That Ladies From Broken Homes Are Not A Good Wife Material? / Funny Things That Children Say (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How True Is It That Children From Broken Homes Usually Have Bad Marriages As Well. by adieora(f): 6:22am On Jul 26, 2011
I am just asking because I am from that kind of family and I am looking forward to having a happy family myself when i get married but according to an article I read ,it said that most children from broken homes do not have successful marriages and I met a guy once who said he couldn't date someone like me because he is a family person and being from a broken home it matters to him.
Re: How True Is It That Children From Broken Homes Usually Have Bad Marriages As Well. by tpia5: 6:29am On Jul 26, 2011
hope there's a mod who can lock this repetitive thread and post the link to the other one.

@ op

use the search function before starting silly topics.
Re: How True Is It That Children From Broken Homes Usually Have Bad Marriages As Well. by tpia5: 6:31am On Jul 26, 2011
Re: How True Is It That Children From Broken Homes Usually Have Bad Marriages As Well. by tpia5: 6:51am On Jul 26, 2011
Seriously, you people are starting to get on my nerves with all your nagging.

Divorce rates among nigerians are at an all time high so get with the program, face the reality and quit moaning everywhere.

Abroad where many of you run to, sees broken homes as a normal part of life so stop fronting as if its something you never heard of before. Broken home doesnt stop you from marrying for green card so lets end the fronting.

My point is enough whining and use the search function.

If anybody refuses to date or marry you because you're from a broken home, thank the person and keep moving.

Rin si waju as they say back home.

No need to get clinically depressed over it unless you dont want to hear word.

1 Like

Re: How True Is It That Children From Broken Homes Usually Have Bad Marriages As Well. by Elpieda: 2:34pm On Jul 26, 2011
^^^Lol Well said

You can calm down now
Re: How True Is It That Children From Broken Homes Usually Have Bad Marriages As Well. by sweeti14(f): 2:43pm On Jul 26, 2011
Seriously how many more of these threads do we need? angry angry undecided
Re: How True Is It That Children From Broken Homes Usually Have Bad Marriages As Well. by BBIA: 10:43pm On Dec 24, 2023
adieora:
I am just asking because I am from that kind of family and I am looking forward to having a happy family myself when i get married but according to an article I read ,it said that most children from broken homes do not have successful marriages and I met a guy once who said he couldn't date someone like me because he is a family person and being from a broken home it matters to him.
It is known. (In Dothraki) grin
Re: How True Is It That Children From Broken Homes Usually Have Bad Marriages As Well. by Foodqueen(f): 3:43am On Dec 25, 2023
adieora:

It's been twelve years, u created this thread. Hope you got your things going for you. Merry xmas
Re: How True Is It That Children From Broken Homes Usually Have Bad Marriages As Well. by Kobojunkie: 3:55am On Dec 25, 2023
adieora:
I can bet you that the same guy is himself either in a terrible marriage today or have already been through one and it all has nothing to do with him or his spouse nor being from broken homes. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Relocation To Copenhagen Denmark, Advice Needed / Mod Please Give It Suitable Topic / Meet 36-year-old Mother Who Treats 300 Lifelike Dolls As If They're Her Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.