Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,736 members, 7,955,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:29 PM

If I Decide To Be Vice Presidential Candidate To Anybody In This Country NNPP... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If I Decide To Be Vice Presidential Candidate To Anybody In This Country NNPP... (690 Views)

NNPP-LP Alliance: Obi Or Kwankwaso Can Accept To Be Vice - Agbo Major / El-rufai Wants To Be Vice President - Arewa Youths / Tinubu Wanted To Be Vice-President To Atiku – Bucknor-Akerele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

If I Decide To Be Vice Presidential Candidate To Anybody In This Country NNPP... by Sabiboy123: 4:33pm On Jul 03, 2022
If I decide to be vice presidential candidate to anybody in this country NNPP will collapse - Kwankwaso speaks on why Peter Obi should be his running mate
Rabiu Kwankwaso, the presidential candidate of the New Nigeria People’s Party (NNPP) has explained why Peter Obi, the presidential candidate of Labour Party should be his running mate in the 2023 presidential election.
The former governor of Kano State who was in Gombe State on Saturday July 2 to inaugurate the state office of NNPP and to meet with elected members of the party, said Mr Obi being on the ticket of the NNPP as a vice-presidential candidate in 2023 would provide a viable route for the South-East to actualize its presidential ambition in the future.
Kwankwaso further stated that if he decides to become the Vice Presidential candidate of any politician, his party, NNPP will collapse..............Read more
https://euchariasblog.com/if-i-decide-to-be-vice-presidential-candidate-to-anybody-in-this-country-nnpp-will-collapse-kwankwaso-speaks-on-why-peter-obi-should-be-his-running-mate/

Re: If I Decide To Be Vice Presidential Candidate To Anybody In This Country NNPP... by Dikegodspower(m): 4:37pm On Jul 03, 2022
Kwankwaso no get talk.
Ijighi okwu.hoha

1 Like

Re: If I Decide To Be Vice Presidential Candidate To Anybody In This Country NNPP... by Deborah98(f): 4:39pm On Jul 03, 2022
Oga rest biko we have heard undecided

3 Likes

Re: If I Decide To Be Vice Presidential Candidate To Anybody In This Country NNPP... by sosanova: 4:40pm On Jul 03, 2022
That means NNPP was build around you (Kwankwaso) and not built on ideology.
NNPP is party that will fizzle out after 2023 election, they can't win any major elective positions outside Kano

1 Like

Re: If I Decide To Be Vice Presidential Candidate To Anybody In This Country NNPP... by adefitim(m): 4:50pm On Jul 03, 2022
sosanova:
That means NNPP was build around you (Kwankwaso) and not built on ideology.
NNPP is party that will fizzle out after 2023 election, they can't get win any major elective positions outside Kano

Between NNPP and LP wish one has history in Nigeria?
Re: If I Decide To Be Vice Presidential Candidate To Anybody In This Country NNPP... by sleek214(m): 4:51pm On Jul 03, 2022
I told PO fan boys that Kwankwaso can't be VP to PO but they abuse and insult me. PO keeps telling his supporters to stop the insults but they won't listen. His supporters will be his greatest undoing. PO case is like a projectile, his supporters shot him up to many families and Homes with praises and his achievements as Governor but are now shooting him down by insulting, abusing and attacking people with contrary opinion
Re: If I Decide To Be Vice Presidential Candidate To Anybody In This Country NNPP... by adefitim(m): 4:51pm On Jul 03, 2022
Can February 2023 come and go?
Re: If I Decide To Be Vice Presidential Candidate To Anybody In This Country NNPP... by TruthSocialAPP: 4:57pm On Jul 03, 2022
Dude, history is about to be made that power belongs to the people. Past generations failed, this generation is about to write a new story. It is not going to be an easy ride but Together we shall STAND against these old looters.
adefitim:

Between NNPP and LP wish one has history in Nigeria?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If I Decide To Be Vice Presidential Candidate To Anybody In This Country NNPP... by IamWonderful: 4:59pm On Jul 03, 2022
Kwakwaso don't mind the selfish deluded demented Pandora Peter Obi miscreants running around like headless chickens
Re: If I Decide To Be Vice Presidential Candidate To Anybody In This Country NNPP... by TruthSocialAPP: 5:00pm On Jul 03, 2022
APC did worse to Jonathan. Karma is indeed a bitcchh. The insults haven't even started. APC policies made many people frustrated and you want them to stay silent? What a crap!!
sleek214:
I told PO fan boys that Kwankwaso can't be VP to PO but they abuse and insult me. PO keeps telling his supporters to stop the insults but they won't listen. His supporters will be his greatest undoing. PO case is like a projectile, his supporters shot him up to many families and Homes with praises and his achievements as Governor but are now shooting him down by insulting, abusing and attacking people with contrary opinion

3 Likes

Re: If I Decide To Be Vice Presidential Candidate To Anybody In This Country NNPP... by TruthSocialAPP: 5:03pm On Jul 03, 2022
Call them miscreants. They are frustrated people. The attack haven't started. APC will be frustrated out of government.
IamWonderful:
Kwakwaso don't mind the selfish deluded demented Pandora Peter Obi miscreants running around like headless chickens

1 Like

Re: If I Decide To Be Vice Presidential Candidate To Anybody In This Country NNPP... by Minime10(m): 5:27pm On Jul 03, 2022
sleek214:

You don't seems to get it at all
The joke is on Kwankwaso if you don't know
It is Kwankwaso that need Obi more than Obi will need him and that is why Kwankwaso is playing the mind game he is playing now.
Tell your Kwankwaso to focus in getting the electorates that will vote for him during the election and stop talking about Obi because Peter Obi can never accept to be his running mate.

1 Like

Re: If I Decide To Be Vice Presidential Candidate To Anybody In This Country NNPP... by ajekpaks(m): 7:21pm On Jul 03, 2022
sleek214:

You people constructed coffins to insult Jonathan and install this current failure, now that coffin have been used to bury the economy...

and you're complaining about abuses?
Re: If I Decide To Be Vice Presidential Candidate To Anybody In This Country NNPP... by NigerianAngelo(m): 7:57pm On Jul 03, 2022
My guy, LP does not even need you. It can win on it's own. I don't know why they are disturbing you. They should look for a Northern or Yoruba Christian candidate and place there.

Nigeria needs 100% sanity. Not 70% or sand in garri.

2 Likes

Re: If I Decide To Be Vice Presidential Candidate To Anybody In This Country NNPP... by Mynd44: 8:06pm On Jul 03, 2022

(1)

Magnus Abe Reveals Why Peter Obi Will Not Win 2023 Election / Sarki: Bitter Lesson To Learn From Waspapping (pics) / Tinubu Understand Nigeria Youth – APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.