Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,587 members, 7,816,445 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Black Maria 5 - Retribution (The Final Book) - Literature (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Black Maria 5 - Retribution (The Final Book) (88267 Views)

Black Maria 4 (Nemesis) / Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun / Maria: The Sequel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Maria 5 - Retribution (The Final Book) by sheba222(f): 4:29pm On Dec 10, 2023
Thanks Larry
Re: Black Maria 5 - Retribution (The Final Book) by Bukolaberry(f): 5:23pm On Dec 10, 2023
Thanks for the update sir
Re: Black Maria 5 - Retribution (The Final Book) by Ann2012(f): 10:38pm On Dec 10, 2023
Thanks for the update
Re: Black Maria 5 - Retribution (The Final Book) by Kaycee9242(m): 5:30am On Dec 11, 2023
Nice update Larry
Re: Black Maria 5 - Retribution (The Final Book) by IgweBUIKE1(m): 11:53am On Dec 12, 2023
Too many details makes the story boring to read,,,,the story will eventually come to an end if it takes twenty years to explain, I will advice to finish up and move to another story,,, most people have lost interest cos of the delay in update and when update comes, is more like no update, cos is still as repeateur of the last episode with different wordings

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black Maria 5 - Retribution (The Final Book) by Unbreakable26(f): 7:26pm On Dec 12, 2023
Thanks for the update
Re: Black Maria 5 - Retribution (The Final Book) by Nmezor(f): 6:08pm On Dec 16, 2023
Thanks for the update oga Larry.
Re: Black Maria 5 - Retribution (The Final Book) by dhesire(m): 3:59pm On Dec 17, 2023
IgweBUIKE1:
Too many details makes the story boring to read,,,,the story will eventually come to an end if it takes twenty years to explain, I will advice to finish up and move to another story,,, most people have lost interest cos of the delay in update and when update comes, is more like no update, cos is still as repeateur of the last episode with different wordings

Flesh and blood did not reveal this to you, you are a spirit being.
Re: Black Maria 5 - Retribution (The Final Book) by Vidamia(m): 4:27pm On Dec 17, 2023
IgweBUIKE1:
You said the truth

1 Like

Re: Black Maria 5 - Retribution (The Final Book) by elpochas: 4:55pm On Dec 17, 2023
What's wrong with u guys?when Larry Started dis story he made us to understand that the story will span over a period of 5 yrs.so why the worry?

1 Like

Re: Black Maria 5 - Retribution (The Final Book) by Teco2(m): 5:15pm On Dec 17, 2023
Vidamia:

You said the truth
That's his style of writing and you have no right to question it. If you are not enjoying or not comfortable with it, then you can look for other stories here on nairaland that suit the style you want; or better still, write your own story and employ the style you want.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Black Maria 5 - Retribution (The Final Book) by Vidamia(m): 5:36pm On Dec 17, 2023
Teco2:
That's his style of writing and you have no right to question it. If you are not enjoying or not comfortable with it, then you can look for other stories here on nairaland that suit the style you want; or better still, write your own story and employ the style you want.
Who is this asslicker

1 Like

Re: Black Maria 5 - Retribution (The Final Book) by LarrySun(m): 5:38pm On Dec 17, 2023
Removed.

12 Likes

Re: Black Maria 5 - Retribution (The Final Book) by sulorog(m): 8:02pm On Dec 17, 2023
Thanks for the update Oga Larry
Re: Black Maria 5 - Retribution (The Final Book) by Ann2012(f): 9:54pm On Dec 17, 2023
Thanks for the update boss
Re: Black Maria 5 - Retribution (The Final Book) by Girlyy: 11:08pm On Dec 17, 2023
Thank you Larry. Much appreciation
Re: Black Maria 5 - Retribution (The Final Book) by Kaycee9242(m): 10:55am On Dec 18, 2023
Nice one Larry
Re: Black Maria 5 - Retribution (The Final Book) by Nickymezor(f): 10:36pm On Dec 22, 2023
Thanks for update oga Larry
Re: Black Maria 5 - Retribution (The Final Book) by sulorog(m): 5:51pm On Dec 24, 2023
Oga Larry, compliment of the season to you and your family, hope you are good. We are still waiting ooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Black Maria 5 - Retribution (The Final Book) by sheba222(f): 11:29am On Dec 25, 2023
Merry Christmas Larry,we are patiently waiting abeg give us double update as our Christmas package.

2 Likes

Re: Black Maria 5 - Retribution (The Final Book) by Abosede512(f): 10:18pm On Dec 25, 2023
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year in advance Oga Larrysun. Enjoy your holiday and take care
Re: Black Maria 5 - Retribution (The Final Book) by MrCork: 11:38pm On Dec 28, 2023
Nmezor:
Thanks for the update oga Larry.

u no am a londoner from london & I have moiney...right...i beg can i kiss u if i pay u N20,000 naira (cash)? smiley
Re: Black Maria 5 - Retribution (The Final Book) by sulorog(m): 5:51pm On Dec 31, 2023
Oga Larry, happy new year in advance!!!!!!!
Wetin dey happen Brotherly? No update to end year with, I no say you dey try abeg try update today na. Just no say you dey hold the house theee update ooooooooooo. Enjoy your new year, one love.

3 Likes

Re: Black Maria 5 - Retribution (The Final Book) by iamL(f): 7:31pm On Jan 04
This story is still ongoing? Una try.
Re: Black Maria 5 - Retribution (The Final Book) by fredagu: 7:12pm On Jan 05
iamL:
This story is still ongoing? Una try.
have followed this story since 2015
Re: Black Maria 5 - Retribution (The Final Book) by iamL(f): 6:09pm On Jan 06
fredagu:
have followed this story since 2015

When did you start following the story, so that I will know how to reply you?
Re: Black Maria 5 - Retribution (The Final Book) by LarrySun(m): 6:59am On Jan 07
Time to pay my debts. How many updates am I owing, please?

2 Likes

Re: Black Maria 5 - Retribution (The Final Book) by elpochas: 7:11am On Jan 07
LarrySun:
plus today own it's 3.

1 Like

Re: Black Maria 5 - Retribution (The Final Book) by Tolulopefinest(m): 9:31am On Jan 07
LarrySun:

3 boss.

Happy New Year
Re: Black Maria 5 - Retribution (The Final Book) by Kaycee9242(m): 9:48am On Jan 07
LarrySun:

Today will make it 4, should we be hopeful? Happy new year brother
Re: Black Maria 5 - Retribution (The Final Book) by AdiscoPele: 10:37am On Jan 07
When you pay your debts, you have rest of mind.

Meanwhile, its a new year and it's good to appreciate your teeming fans with something. Maybe 5 episodes will be ok(plus 1 to the 4 your are owing us).

Thanks in advance and happy New Year to you, your family and all your fans.

1 Like

Re: Black Maria 5 - Retribution (The Final Book) by YINKS89(m): 12:05pm On Jan 07
4 episodes

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (33) (Reply)

Three Paths / Lethal Matrimony / The Devil In The Suit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.