Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,000 members, 7,841,836 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Black Maria 5 - Retribution (The Final Book) - Literature (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Black Maria 5 - Retribution (The Final Book) (91061 Views)

Black Maria 4 (Nemesis) / Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun / Maria: The Sequel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Maria 5 - Retribution (The Final Book) by aprilwise(m): 11:48pm On May 12
The update no belly full me . Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: Black Maria 5 - Retribution (The Final Book) by sheba222(f): 11:51am On May 13
Vincent na you junior go teach lesson.
Re: Black Maria 5 - Retribution (The Final Book) by francium001: 5:58pm On May 14
Thanks for the update Mr Larrysun

So all these are going on while Maria is on her way to Lagos from Cross Rivers State, Warden Mike is still on the run and yet to meet with Peter Black and Rhoda is probably still at Delta state with her mother-in-law OJB's mother

Still following till the end

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black Maria 5 - Retribution (The Final Book) by sheba222(f): 5:52pm On May 26
Oga Larry we are waiting.happy Sunday.
Re: Black Maria 5 - Retribution (The Final Book) by jayman00004(m): 6:42pm On May 26
Larry 🤞🙏
Re: Black Maria 5 - Retribution (The Final Book) by Vidamia(m): 6:12am
Make you guy buy larrysun book o.....nah where him dey chop be that o. Him dey vex say una no dey buy him book. That's the reason him no dey update o
Re: Black Maria 5 - Retribution (The Final Book) by LarrySun(m): 9:57am
Vidamia:
Make you guy buy larrysun book o.....nah where him dey chop be that o. Him dey vex say una no dey buy him book. That's the reason him no dey update o
Lol! No, I'm not vexing. I'm actually sorry for not updating regularly because even updating can be pretty stressful. I sincerely appreciate those who are buying from me. And I have no ill-feeling towards those that are not; I know that not all fingers are equal. In all honesty, I appreciate their patience with me. It's not easy following a story for a decade. May God bless all our effort. I'm grateful to everyone.

I owe two updates. I'm going to post them later today.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (Reply)

The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! / Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj / Love Happened By Rose Akpabio

Viewing this topic: Jojodjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.