Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,783 members, 7,955,998 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:49 PM

Your Most Embarrassed Moment In Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Most Embarrassed Moment In Church (230 Views)

Have You Ever Been Embarrassed During A Church Service? / What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Church? Share Your Experience. / Apostle Suleman Embarrassed In Canada Church Service. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Most Embarrassed Moment In Church by Blaqroman0000: 6:08pm On Jul 03, 2022
What was your most embarrassed moment in church?
Like mine was after putting a new senator dress with coffin and went to mid-year thanksgiving.. While dancing and rejoice then I noticed my coffins wasn't there again and the hand side of my senator dress was pulling, omo that's when I sitted some face starring at me and I just had to slow my dancing till I stopped and went outside to get an office pinto help out. That day ehh.... embarassed

Share your experience
Re: Your Most Embarrassed Moment In Church by Cypress042: 6:20pm On Jul 03, 2022
Everyone was ordered to stand up with their offering and tithes and i had no capital to defend myself sad

To be honest i would advise churches stop that thing is not proper, even in the sight of the lord angry

1 Like

Re: Your Most Embarrassed Moment In Church by RedChiefPriest: 6:32pm On Jul 03, 2022
The day I fainted in church
I woke up and I saw many faces staring down at me,I quickly stood up but omo! I no fit forget that day or the image of those heads that circled around me.

Dj! Bring me 25 cups of palmwine as op don make me remember something I suppose no remember
Barman! Play me "Bring back the memories" by Maroon5 and shina peters.
Blaqroman0000:
faint ke
You no chop before you embark on the spiritual journey? Or the anointing reach you grin
Have actually not been eating because of some stuffs that happened days before that time,so I was going to church and I just suddenly felt hungry and I decided to get a soft drink.
The gas inside the drink was too much because I felt my stomach doing somehow, that was how I got to church and I was standing o and before I knew what was going on, I was on the ground with my clothes drenched with water.
Shame catch me that day grin grin.

1 Like

Re: Your Most Embarrassed Moment In Church by Blaqroman0000: 6:45pm On Jul 03, 2022
RedChiefPriest:
The day I fainted in church
I woke up and I saw many faces staring down at me,I quickly stood up but omo! I no fit forget that day or the image of those heads that circled around me.

Dj! Bring me 25 cups of palmwine as op don make me remember something I suppose no remember
Barman! Play me "Bring back the memories" by Maroon5 and shina peters.
faint ke
You no chop before you embark on the spiritual journey? Or the anointing reach you grin
Re: Your Most Embarrassed Moment In Church by Blaqroman0000: 6:46pm On Jul 03, 2022

(1) (Reply)

As A Nigerian, When Last Did You Pray For Your Country And Its People / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 22/09/2022 / On Why You Should Retain Your Ancestral Names

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.