Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,076 members, 7,814,725 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

As A Nigerian, When Last Did You Pray For Your Country And Its People - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / As A Nigerian, When Last Did You Pray For Your Country And Its People (180 Views)

When Last Did You Pray For Your Enemies? / "Wake Up And Take Your Country Back In 2019" - Father Mbaka Tells Nigerians / Why Do You Pray Before Taking Your Meal ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Nigerian, When Last Did You Pray For Your Country And Its People by richmond500: 7:14am On Jul 24, 2022
Abi u no get time for that?
Re: As A Nigerian, When Last Did You Pray For Your Country And Its People by AntiChristian: 7:17am On Jul 24, 2022
Na so so curse and abuse some people know!

May our country be peaceful and prosperous again!
Re: As A Nigerian, When Last Did You Pray For Your Country And Its People by iamwilliamsfx(m): 7:19am On Jul 24, 2022
i better pray for ukraine than Nigeria

1 Like

Re: As A Nigerian, When Last Did You Pray For Your Country And Its People by God1000(m): 7:21am On Jul 24, 2022
I pray for Nigeria everyday, but I'm gradually getting tired.

I will give up if things go wrong next year
Re: As A Nigerian, When Last Did You Pray For Your Country And Its People by Nobody: 7:26am On Jul 24, 2022
I don't do that, but kinda sympathize with folks who do; I feel like if I was a God I would have answered them already.

You might say but God works in mysterious ways and have everything planned out, then my question to you is why even bother praying in the first place?
Re: As A Nigerian, When Last Did You Pray For Your Country And Its People by richmond500: 7:27am On Jul 24, 2022
AmongUs:
I don't do that, but kinda sympathize with folks who do; I feel like if I was a God I would have answered them already.

You might say but God works in mysterious ways and have everything planned out, then my question to you is why even bother praying in the first place?
Hmmm.

Osinbajo once said getting your PVC is a way of telling God that you are serious about your prayers, i hope things dont go wrong in 2023 sha

1 Like

Re: As A Nigerian, When Last Did You Pray For Your Country And Its People by Nobody: 7:32am On Jul 24, 2022
richmond500:
Hmmm.

[b] Osinbajo once said getting your PVC is a way of telling God that you are serious about your prayers,
[/b]i hope things dont go wrong in 2023 sha

This honestly doesn't make sense, if you want to elaborate I believe I can.
Re: As A Nigerian, When Last Did You Pray For Your Country And Its People by richmond500: 7:33am On Jul 24, 2022
AmongUs:

This honestly doesn't make sense, if you want to elaborate I believe I can.
ok sir
Re: As A Nigerian, When Last Did You Pray For Your Country And Its People by Typicool8(m): 7:38am On Jul 24, 2022
I pray for Nigeria everyday
Re: As A Nigerian, When Last Did You Pray For Your Country And Its People by Cypress042(m): 7:41am On Jul 24, 2022
Praying for Nigeria is like cooking beans on a candle flame.

Get your PVC and do the needful come 2023 presidential election. Your PVC is your prayer cool
Re: As A Nigerian, When Last Did You Pray For Your Country And Its People by JASONjnr(m): 7:44am On Jul 24, 2022
I stopped ever since Buhari took over.....

You don't pray for a rotten food to get freshen.....

I believe Nigeria doesn't need prayers but action ... Voting the right candidate will change things around....
Re: As A Nigerian, When Last Did You Pray For Your Country And Its People by mumumugu(m): 8:17am On Jul 24, 2022
When last did country pray for you
Re: As A Nigerian, When Last Did You Pray For Your Country And Its People by richmond500: 8:24am On Jul 24, 2022
mumumugu:
When last did country pray for you
everyday

(1) (Reply)

It's An Inside Job (4) / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens: Wednesday, August 3,2022 / The Blessings And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus. Volume 2, Part 13.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.