Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,662 members, 7,955,398 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:22 AM

I Hate Obi Because I Hate Igbo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Hate Obi Because I Hate Igbo (537 Views)

Why Does Forbes Hate Igbo Billionaires?? (picture Evidence Inside) / Reno Omokri: Obidients Want Us To Vote Obi Because Of Beer / Pastors Fight Peter Obi Because He'll Solve Problems Bringing People To Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Hate Obi Because I Hate Igbo by Caesarddi: 6:32pm On Jul 03, 2022
As an Igbo man I have my way around what ever the Nigerian Government will bring up tomorrow, having said that, it doesn't matter much if u allow ur hate for the Igbo tribe and ur love for ur tribe men influence ur choice of candidates come 2023. WE SURVIVED BUHARI AND WE WILL SURVIVE ANYONE!!!.

Some of you have forgotten what happened 2015, we were laughed abused even for not voting for BUHARI, I remember one women that gave testimony because BUHARI'S victory in 2015, I was among the people that paid her bills when the husband lost his job because the company he was working with relocated to Ghana. Election year is around the corner, you can call Igbos what ever you like but use ur brain if it is still functional, because las las na u go feelam pass

2 Likes

Re: I Hate Obi Because I Hate Igbo by PresidObi: 6:35pm On Jul 03, 2022

1 Like

Re: I Hate Obi Because I Hate Igbo by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jul 03, 2022
Re: I Hate Obi Because I Hate Igbo by 666Advocate: 6:49pm On Jul 03, 2022
Its ok bro.
The feeling is mutual.
We Ijaws and Yorubas hate them too.

Not even talking of the overall haters.
Hausa/Fulani.
Re: I Hate Obi Because I Hate Igbo by Wisetrue99: 7:10pm On Jul 03, 2022
666Advocate:
Its ok bro.
The feeling is mutual.
We Ijaws and Yorubas hate them too.

Not even talking of the overall haters.
Hausa/Fulani.
grin grin grin you read at all

And stop associating the hausas with the fulanis

Just as Nigerians were scammed, the hausas were equally scammed by the fulanis

2 Likes

Re: I Hate Obi Because I Hate Igbo by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jul 03, 2022
undecided Before one could hate someone ,check if people like you at all.

And we all know that , Joseph brothers hated him out of jealousy

So no difference in this

(1) (Reply)

A Word Of Prayer For Tinubu And APC Supporters / Is This True About Yorubas? / 2023: How Tinubu Emerged Our Flagbearer In APC – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.