Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,180 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

N1.8bn: Recall Buratai For Investigation, PDP Tasks Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N1.8bn: Recall Buratai For Investigation, PDP Tasks Buhari (7652 Views)

Pensioners Go Spiritual In Ekiti Over Unpaid N1.8bn Gratuities (Photo) / PDP Tasks NASS To Redirect 2020 Budget / IGP Adamu Orders For Investigation Of Policemen Displaying APC 4+4 Sign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N1.8bn: Recall Buratai For Investigation, PDP Tasks Buhari by Spizzy1: 8:19am On Jul 04, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
Recall army General....?

You dey whine me ?

what's that nonsense suggestion all about?
That's all you read from the whole message.
Re: N1.8bn: Recall Buratai For Investigation, PDP Tasks Buhari by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:20am On Jul 04, 2022
Spizzy1:

That's all you read from the whole message.

enlighten me further
Re: N1.8bn: Recall Buratai For Investigation, PDP Tasks Buhari by mannobi(m): 8:25am On Jul 04, 2022
We will always remember that burukutu man.
Abeg,
I have a very strong, very neat infinix note 7 for sale.
Ram 6gb
Rom 128gb
Battery 5000mah
Price 70k

Re: N1.8bn: Recall Buratai For Investigation, PDP Tasks Buhari by virginchaser(m): 8:29am On Jul 04, 2022
In some other countries. Someone will resign and submit him/herself for investigation.
Re: N1.8bn: Recall Buratai For Investigation, PDP Tasks Buhari by Spizzy1: 8:29am On Jul 04, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

enlighten me further

Thank you. Our concern as of today is insecurity. The cash in question is meant to secure you and I, through the procurement of necessary security equipments. Isn't it absurb how wicked some fraction of us have decided to rub us all by accumulating wealth for their generations yet unborn.

And some of us who barely have anything to benefit from the stolen money, but because of party affiliations and all that choose to support this carnage.

If this happened in a country where love and unity thrive, everybody would have been on the street protesting against this but ours is . . .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: N1.8bn: Recall Buratai For Investigation, PDP Tasks Buhari by talktowendysusa: 8:37am On Jul 04, 2022
They likewise saw that as more than 80% of respondents request Wendy's no less than one time per month and around 40% request it no less than two times every week.The overview uncovered that the top reaction because of explanations behind loving Wendy's was the nature of the food and experience, talktowendys survey trailed by accommodation, other food choices on their menu, and cost. They likewise requested that clients rank how significant different viewpoints were in choosing where to eat from a rundown.
Re: N1.8bn: Recall Buratai For Investigation, PDP Tasks Buhari by seunayantokun(m): 8:39am On Jul 04, 2022
He cannot recall him o, he has assigned him a monitoring/ killing duty on Igboho there o
Re: N1.8bn: Recall Buratai For Investigation, PDP Tasks Buhari by Liodins: 8:45am On Jul 04, 2022
Thief dey investigate him fellow thief?
Re: N1.8bn: Recall Buratai For Investigation, PDP Tasks Buhari by Blackdisciple(m): 8:50am On Jul 04, 2022
With those his outdated weapons he do give the army to go for suicide missions during his era as the COAS he needs to be questioned.
Re: N1.8bn: Recall Buratai For Investigation, PDP Tasks Buhari by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 9:08am On Jul 04, 2022
Normal, normal na so e suppose be but no bi 9ja we dey. The devil go surely protect him own na
Re: N1.8bn: Recall Buratai For Investigation, PDP Tasks Buhari by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:18am On Jul 04, 2022
An Army chief who appears to be a party member.

Retained in spite of gross failure, service extended after due retirement date, given an ambassadorial position after retirement, and currently being protected from investigation of alleged looting.

He's an APC member, joo.

APC, a den of thieves.

Where's that idiot who asks us to vote for Tinubu?

Amaechi too, is asking for people to vote APC even though they are angry!

Nonsense.
Re: N1.8bn: Recall Buratai For Investigation, PDP Tasks Buhari by Sholaco: 9:33am On Jul 04, 2022
Useless party
Re: N1.8bn: Recall Buratai For Investigation, PDP Tasks Buhari by 989900: 9:59am On Jul 04, 2022
Buhari will never do that!
What a shame of a leader.
Re: N1.8bn: Recall Buratai For Investigation, PDP Tasks Buhari by lagosrd: 11:27am On Jul 04, 2022
Re: N1.8bn: Recall Buratai For Investigation, PDP Tasks Buhari by Akharmony: 11:54pm On Jul 04, 2022
very wicked servicr cheif... I dont know why they can just b assasinated aft service year
Re: N1.8bn: Recall Buratai For Investigation, PDP Tasks Buhari by KanwuliaExtra: 11:59pm On Jul 04, 2022
Dem go wait taya o.
Only Southerners can be persecuted, especially if they are in opposition parties. cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reps Summon 63 Agencies For Spending ₦‎2 Trillion Illegally / Tinubu Pledges To Tackle Almajiri Problem In The North / Abia North: I've No Competitor, I'm Almost Consensus Candidate — Sen. Kalu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.