Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,517 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

2023: Why Is Tinubu's Presidential Popularity Waning Down? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Why Is Tinubu's Presidential Popularity Waning Down? (1671 Views)

Are Tinubu’s Chances Of Winning This Election Waning / APC’s Membership Reregistration: Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition May Hit The Rock / Tinubu's Presidential Ambition Crumbles, Unable To Visit Aso Villa - Sahara R. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Why Is Tinubu's Presidential Popularity Waning Down? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jul 03, 2022
toneroforever:

Do u really believe Tinubu is the right candidate to lead Naija to a better future. I think he has much baggage: bullion van, vote buying, election manipulation, encourages so much thuggery & touts, etc. No one is perfect I know but Tinubu's moral issues r quite glaring & it would be unwise to ignore them cos of partisan or tribal affiliation. Yorubas should have supported Osibanjo cos he's well respected in regions in Nigeria

Tinubu is not the best to lead Nigeria.

But if emotions is removed and one needs to face reality, he is the next president.

Nigerian politics is the easiest to predict. You have a ruling party presenting a political Albert Einstein as it’s candidate, it’s sealed already.

If emotions could win elections, Moghalu or Adesina would have been President of Nigeria, but emotions don’t do.

Nigerians don’t want to walk up the ladder politically, they just want to cut the head off. Nigerian politicians are far more advanced and brilliant than the present online stunts being pulled.

Reno mentioned what happened in France, forgetting he was talking about Nigeria. Some reality you must accept.

If you were forced to use all your wealth to gamble? Who would you place it on? I am sure you will face reality at that point if asked to do
Re: 2023: Why Is Tinubu's Presidential Popularity Waning Down? by PHIPEX(m): 11:29pm On Jul 03, 2022
OgunLaakaye:
grin cheesy grin

Comedy!

Campaign has not started!

And Tinubu is not targeting social media cos he knows Peter Obi will be winning on Social media.

APC is strategically linking up with real actual voters and power brokers!

I can imagine the funds APC will be putting into campaign, it will be fvcking massive and more glaring that a Tinubu is the next president.

It takes BIG powers to defeat incumbent party, and Labour party has ZERO of such!

You knew all these yet your kind were making noise about Jagaba all over the media before Obi arrived?
Re: 2023: Why Is Tinubu's Presidential Popularity Waning Down? by PapaHadum: 11:36pm On Jul 03, 2022
See the reason:

Re: 2023: Why Is Tinubu's Presidential Popularity Waning Down? by DaInferno(m): 12:48am On Jul 04, 2022
farous:
Tinubu' s name rang bell the time he declared interest to contest for the presidency which herald the Presidential primary that he won amidst controversy of " dollar rain".

However, truth be told,recently his presidential popularity is waning down day by day that even some of his supporters now feel ashamed or no long bold enough to campaign or convince people publicly to vote to the "Jagaban".as being called

I begin to wonder what can be the cause?
thats how it should be

My signature cool
Re: 2023: Why Is Tinubu's Presidential Popularity Waning Down? by techWriter3: 2:13am On Jul 04, 2022
I can gamble something that you not ibo
Re: 2023: Why Is Tinubu's Presidential Popularity Waning Down? by plaindealer: 3:23am On Jul 04, 2022
lol....

Re: 2023: Why Is Tinubu's Presidential Popularity Waning Down? by AntonVince: 7:20am On Jul 04, 2022
OgunLaakaye:
grin cheesy grin

Comedy!

Campaign has not started!

And Tinubu is not targeting social media cos he knows Peter Obi will be winning on Social media.

APC is strategically linking up with real actual voters and power brokers!

I can imagine the funds APC will be putting into campaign, it will be fvcking massive and more glaring that a Tinubu is the next president.

It takes BIG powers to defeat incumbent party, and Labour party has ZERO of such!

You will fail woefully with your money politics.

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Chieftain Resigned Destroy Party Secretariat in his town Rivers State(photo) / Today 7th Oct, 2022 Biafraland Will Be Under Lock And Key - IPOB / 4 Reasons Nigerians Can't Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock – Tonye Barcanista

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.