Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Enugu Community Records Bumper Harvest. Hails ESN (Pics, Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu Community Records Bumper Harvest. Hails ESN (Pics, Video) (1715 Views)

Youths Flee As Soldiers Invade Enugu Community For Sacking Herdsmen / Police Killing Cultists And Tagging Them ESN (pics) / Enugu Community Charging Station In Nkanu East LGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enugu Community Records Bumper Harvest. Hails ESN (Pics, Video) by AfricanColumbus: 5:29pm On Nov 06, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDVCGCvQJjA

Members of Amaokwe Oduma community in Aninri LGA are currently in a celebratory mood as the community has recorded a bumper harvest this farming season. The community has noted the contribution of the ESN operatives in ensuring adequate security from killer herdsmen.

Lalasticlala
Nlfpmod

8 Likes

Re: Enugu Community Records Bumper Harvest. Hails ESN (Pics, Video) by immortalcrown(m): 5:30pm On Nov 06, 2022
grin
Mixed feelings for urchins.

The same ESN urchins accuse of destroying the region?

16 Likes

Re: Enugu Community Records Bumper Harvest. Hails ESN (Pics, Video) by AfricanColumbus: 5:30pm On Nov 06, 2022

Re: Enugu Community Records Bumper Harvest. Hails ESN (Pics, Video) by Arda1000(m): 5:46pm On Nov 06, 2022
immortalcrown:
grin

lol anyone who has seen the real ESN won’t even talk rubbish against them.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Community Records Bumper Harvest. Hails ESN (Pics, Video) by tungamaje: 5:50pm On Nov 06, 2022
In that case, thanks ESN. Fulani cows would have eaten up those cassava tubers. And when they complain of hunger, the president would tell them they are hungry because they didn't embrace farming

12 Likes

Re: Enugu Community Records Bumper Harvest. Hails ESN (Pics, Video) by Flora2Sweet: 5:57pm On Nov 06, 2022
Wow Bountiful Harvest...

No cow's in Igbo land Again Ooo, was shocked when i saw cow's at the Entrance To Abj

4 Likes

Re: Enugu Community Records Bumper Harvest. Hails ESN (Pics, Video) by BossGerald: 6:04pm On Nov 06, 2022
Fulani slaves turned tinubu supporters will soon invade here to type gibberish grin

Look at them below

9 Likes

Re: Enugu Community Records Bumper Harvest. Hails ESN (Pics, Video) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 6:11pm On Nov 06, 2022
Thank God for them.

3 Likes

Re: Enugu Community Records Bumper Harvest. Hails ESN (Pics, Video) by Antyislam: 6:27pm On Nov 06, 2022
Some local Yoruba Muslims miscreants would want you to believe that ESN are not doing well

7 Likes

Re: Enugu Community Records Bumper Harvest. Hails ESN (Pics, Video) by kollinzgee(m): 6:34pm On Nov 06, 2022
God bless Esn,herdsmen and bandits are the cause of the sudden rise in cost of food.

4 Likes

Re: Enugu Community Records Bumper Harvest. Hails ESN (Pics, Video) by kettykin: 6:50pm On Nov 06, 2022
Is that number harvest, I think Agriculture commissioners in the east need some seminar, training and a lot of guidance on what their work really is. What really is the work of the minister of Agriculture, commissioners of Agriculture aside getting salaries and attending executive council meeting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu Community Records Bumper Harvest. Hails ESN (Pics, Video) by GodHatesJews: 6:52pm On Nov 06, 2022
Only Akpu and Ugwu dem get for yeast

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu Community Records Bumper Harvest. Hails ESN (Pics, Video) by GodHatesJews: 6:54pm On Nov 06, 2022
Flora2Sweet:
Wow Bountiful Harvest...

No cow's in Igbo land Again Ooo, was shocked when i saw cow's at the Entrance To Abj

My prick pass those stuntedd cassava and to think you guys even use ridges against how we plant cassava without ridges in the south south and still get far bigger yields.

Yeast is a cursed barren land

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu Community Records Bumper Harvest. Hails ESN (Pics, Video) by Emergingnation3(m): 6:55pm On Nov 06, 2022
GodHatesJews:
Only Akpu and Ugwu dem get for yeast
While una get skull mining and human organs harvesting in the wast..... grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Enugu Community Records Bumper Harvest. Hails ESN (Pics, Video) by NigerianAngelo(m): 6:55pm On Nov 06, 2022
immortalcrown:
grin

ESN is not UGM.

ESN is an outfit formed by Kanu on the 12-Dec-2020 after Obigbo incidence. (How he did it, I don't know. Seems international collaborators he used to cry to help him to it).

#UGM was an imitation was formed in Ebonyi 2021 to take advantage of the moment. They focused on attacking police to steal their guns. They are very devilish and should be shot on site. They carry all manner of pagan practices in a bid for protection (whereas it is God that daily protects them till he decides to kill them).

Likewise there is the BNL and a bunch of few others.

Only ESN has sense.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Community Records Bumper Harvest. Hails ESN (Pics, Video) by Emergingnation3(m): 6:57pm On Nov 06, 2022
OyigboUpdate won't happy with this news ..

According to his propaganda, ESN has destroyed the entire East.. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Enugu Community Records Bumper Harvest. Hails ESN (Pics, Video) by immortalcrown(m): 7:02pm On Nov 06, 2022
NigerianAngelo:

ESN is not UGM.

ESN is an outfit formed by Kanu on the 12-Dec-2020 after Obigbo incidence. (How he did it, I don't know. Seems international collaborators he used to cry to help him to it).

#UGM was an imitation was formed in Ebonyi 2021 to take advantage of the moment. They focused on attacking police to steal their guns. They are very devilish and should be shot on site. They carry all manner of pagan practices in a bid for protection (whereas it is God that daily protects them till he decides to kill them).

Likewise there is the BNL and a bunch of few others.

Only ESN has sense.
Urchins will rather die than believe you. grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enugu Community Records Bumper Harvest. Hails ESN (Pics, Video) by Waterysperm: 7:06pm On Nov 06, 2022
As a Futa Jalon terrorist, this news is not good for my health.

3 Likes

Re: Enugu Community Records Bumper Harvest. Hails ESN (Pics, Video) by PandoraObi: 7:09pm On Nov 06, 2022
ok
Re: Enugu Community Records Bumper Harvest. Hails ESN (Pics, Video) by verygoodbadboi: 7:51pm On Nov 06, 2022
PandoraObi:
ok

70years old man
The news pain you abi e no pain you undecided

1 Like

Re: Enugu Community Records Bumper Harvest. Hails ESN (Pics, Video) by Igbodicool(m): 8:24pm On Nov 06, 2022
God bless ESN...

APC urchinic terrorists come and wail.
We know our enemies.
You don't stay in your mud enclave in the WASTE to tell me my enemy in the East.

5 Likes

Re: Enugu Community Records Bumper Harvest. Hails ESN (Pics, Video) by RestructureNig1: 8:52pm On Nov 06, 2022
God bless Nnamdi Kanu

1 Like

Re: Enugu Community Records Bumper Harvest. Hails ESN (Pics, Video) by XerXers: 8:53pm On Nov 06, 2022
Some urchins in far away afonjaland said that ESN has destroyed the east when actually ESN has succeeded in chasing out herders destroying our farms.
Re: Enugu Community Records Bumper Harvest. Hails ESN (Pics, Video) by Roboto11: 9:21pm On Nov 06, 2022
Same way some in Zamfara thank the bandits for allowing them farm.
Re: Enugu Community Records Bumper Harvest. Hails ESN (Pics, Video) by techWriter1: 9:31pm On Nov 06, 2022
Mixed emotions for urchins
Re: Enugu Community Records Bumper Harvest. Hails ESN (Pics, Video) by PeterObi4LP: 7:29am On Nov 07, 2022
The evil party and their handler want you to believe that ESN is divided between Chinasa ESN and Simeon Ekpa ESN to cause division while they perpetuate their evil act against the SE.

When they carry out their evil act killing innocent citizens, the propagandanist will be the first to rush to social media to quickly tell those that care to listen and believe that it was Chinasa ESN that killed Ekpa ESN. We are wiser and can't be deceived.

If no be ESN I wonder what would have become of SE. I stop believing any news about those brandishing pump action gun with criminals and tag them ESN. For those who care to know, ESN don't use pump action gun, they make use of AK47 and AK49 and they don't walk around the streets but base inside the forest from the video I have seen countless times online.

I do not support Ipob, I am not a Biafra, I am not Igbo. I come in peace.
Re: Enugu Community Records Bumper Harvest. Hails ESN (Pics, Video) by Nettybrown(m): 9:03am On Nov 07, 2022
We 're the architect of our life! Na we go decide within we want. I'm happy for them o!

(1) (Reply)

Why Obi Might Not Win Benue State / edit / Obidients! Calm Down, Something Is Cooking.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.