Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Affliate Marketing... Is It As Easy As They Say? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Affliate Marketing... Is It As Easy As They Say? (242 Views)

Exposed ❗❗. Watch This Free Video To Know If Affiliate Marketing Is A Scam ❌ / Affliate Program / Anthills Digital Marketing Is Looking For Dynamic, Young, Hardworking Intellects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Affliate Marketing... Is It As Easy As They Say? by Ejix4(m): 9:40pm On Jul 03, 2022
Good evening Nairalanders, as i type this my frustration level has increased tremendously, from no job, to no financial freedom, still thinking of when i will start my life, all these are just killing me slowly and faster...

i have tried so many things like Forex (binary)... am currently learning UI UX Design as well as coding, but all these seems like a long walk to me...

i have been hearing about affiliate marketing here and there, at the first i though it is just another "it is easier said than done stuff" though am still not yet convinced... i opened this thread so i can for the very last time get a clearer picture from you guys, how true its for someone like me to make money from affiliate marketing before the year runs out... also can someone show me the way without having to pay big money to get started, and if even i pay the big money is there a guaranty that i would make it...

all i hear people say is you can make 750k every month, but no one is telling me about the difficult aspect of it, and its that difficult aspect i really want to hear about from people that have tried it and are still in it...

Please help a frustrated man, Thanks
Re: Affliate Marketing... Is It As Easy As They Say? by VandalSavage(m): 9:44pm On Jul 03, 2022
I've been in affiliate marketing for about 5 years and I barely made anything significant

But my friend started just the beginning of this year and he already bought a new car

In conclusion,It depends on your skills and luck
Re: Affliate Marketing... Is It As Easy As They Say? by vinceyinnovation: 10:37am On Jul 04, 2022
From the skills you have learnt so far, package it and make a course on it and sell it. Do them as them do you

Besides, it is easier to sell knowledge, or give knowledge than to use /apply knowledge.

(1) (Reply)

Accounts Officer / Tiler For Mosaic Tiles Needed Urgently / Reputable Teachers Needed!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.