Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,196 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

2023: Kwankwaso May Not Go Far. His Words Are Indecorous & Too Divisive - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Kwankwaso May Not Go Far. His Words Are Indecorous & Too Divisive (2719 Views)

2023: Kwankwaso Opens Up On Stepping Down For Another Candidate / 2023: Kwankwaso, Obi Raise Stake In NNPP, LP Threaten APC, PDP / Obi And Kwankwaso May Form A Merger Ahead Of The INEC Deadline - LP Spokesperson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Kwankwaso May Not Go Far. His Words Are Indecorous & Too Divisive by Microwhy: 6:38am On Jul 04, 2022
Zikojukwu:
This my observation. I hope he should learn to build bridges. Even waste baskets become very important on the day of sacrifice. The more Nigerians get closer to him, the more he disappoints them with reckless words.
That is truth about him. He will be more tribalist than PMB.
He's very racist and fearless.
He understands the politics of the north but refused to understand that the northern voting block is not enough to give you power.
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso May Not Go Far. His Words Are Indecorous & Too Divisive by haffaze777(m): 6:40am On Jul 04, 2022
kolamilan:
which nigerian youth project?? Maybe you and your blother.

Nah only East youth dey abi u don forget? grin
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso May Not Go Far. His Words Are Indecorous & Too Divisive by Oplomo: 6:45am On Jul 04, 2022
I am surprised that people do not know Kwankwaso's antecedents as ultra-hardcore arewan, like the likes of late Junaid Mohammed, Kwankwaso has never been a nationalist and he has never pretended about it. cheesy cheesy

Una dey this country at all? grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Kwankwaso May Not Go Far. His Words Are Indecorous & Too Divisive by Gandollaar(f): 6:46am On Jul 04, 2022
Zikojukwu:
This is my observation. I hope he should learn to build bridges. Even waste baskets become very important on the day of sacrifice. The more Nigerians get closer to him, the more he disappoints them with reckless words.
I have been seething with so much disdain for him after watching his interview last night. So much arrogance from a perennial presidential candidate who can not get any vote outside his region.

Well, somehow it was good he was on national TV and the whole world was watching.

Nigeria can never be salvaged!

They are only postponing the evil day!

If Peter Obi pairs with him at the polls, I will no longer be Obedient!
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso May Not Go Far. His Words Are Indecorous & Too Divisive by Microwhy: 6:47am On Jul 04, 2022
Oplomo:
I am surprised that people do not know Kwankwaso's antecedents as ultra-hardcore arewan. Kwankwaso has never been a nationalist and he has never pretended about it. cheesy cheesy
Simple.. he has never pretended about it.
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso May Not Go Far. His Words Are Indecorous & Too Divisive by Nobody: 6:48am On Jul 04, 2022
Who doesn't know that this smelly red cap wearing idiot is a bloody tribalist and Islamist? He is even worse than Buhari.

Peter Obi and his fans should drop the idea of collaborating with that thing politically under any kind of arrangement. He is bad news.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Kwankwaso May Not Go Far. His Words Are Indecorous & Too Divisive by Gandollaar(f): 7:17am On Jul 04, 2022
Oplomo:
I am surprised that people do not know Kwankwaso's antecedents as ultra-hardcore arewan, like the likes of late Junaid Mohammed, Kwankwaso has never been a nationalist and he has never pretended about it. cheesy cheesy

Una dey this country at all? grin grin
I thought the new reality of the times would make him tone down.
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso May Not Go Far. His Words Are Indecorous & Too Divisive by sukar886: 7:37am On Jul 04, 2022
Africana1123:
Mr man kwankwaso is bigger than obi China politically
Mumu man
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso May Not Go Far. His Words Are Indecorous & Too Divisive by sukar886: 7:38am On Jul 04, 2022
DiscoverID:

Kwankwaso's red cap is bigger all South Eastern politicians put together.
Including ur parents
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso May Not Go Far. His Words Are Indecorous & Too Divisive by 7lives: 8:06am On Jul 04, 2022
henryobinna:

He's not delusional, he knows very well he can't win the election. He can't win even the North with the people he's competing against, all he wants to do is take away some votes from the PDP. I just hope he won't drop his ambition to support PDP or APC.

Can you keep a secret?
Rabiu Musa Kwakwanso is BATIFIED.
Know this and know peace.
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso May Not Go Far. His Words Are Indecorous & Too Divisive by famology(m): 8:09am On Jul 04, 2022
Kwankwaso finished Obi yesterday
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso May Not Go Far. His Words Are Indecorous & Too Divisive by Minime10(f): 9:04am On Jul 04, 2022
It is a subtle, but a grand plan to stop Peter Obi Presidency.
The nnpc is more of a farce than real. Kwankwaso may not be interested in contesting or winning any election after all, the plan is to decieve Peter Obi to accept to be his running mate, and then few weeks to the election, kwankwaso will step down for his brother Atiku Abubakar and ruin the chances of the South to produce the next president.
Know this and know peace.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Kwankwaso May Not Go Far. His Words Are Indecorous & Too Divisive by Eddygourdo(m): 10:16am On Jul 04, 2022
He voiced his opinion for which he is entitled to. He should run his race, while we run ours. We are Obidients. if his VP is a sheep or Goat, we will vote for peter obi.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Kwankwaso May Not Go Far. His Words Are Indecorous & Too Divisive by CSTRR: 10:34am On Jul 04, 2022
That guy is destined to be a local champion.

He lacks the mannerism, tact and sophistication of a national figure.
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso May Not Go Far. His Words Are Indecorous & Too Divisive by Nobody: 11:32am On Jul 04, 2022
We are learning more.
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso May Not Go Far. His Words Are Indecorous & Too Divisive by Mfetenang: 11:46am On Jul 04, 2022
grin grin grin online politicians really believe that Obi can win the presidential election in Nigeria grin grin grin
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso May Not Go Far. His Words Are Indecorous & Too Divisive by stanluiz(m): 1:14pm On Jul 04, 2022
DiscoverID:

Kwankwaso's red cap is bigger than all South Eastern politicians put together.
But why is more obsessed with obi ? Why he he talking about Obi and labour and ?

No yawa. Let everyone go and tests his popularity on the pool.
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso May Not Go Far. His Words Are Indecorous & Too Divisive by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jul 04, 2022
He will understand he is just simply overrated.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Poll: Atiku Defeats Tinubu By A Landslide (Pic) / Finally Islamization Agenda. Pics / Arthur Eze Has Been Exposed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.