Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,035 members, 7,838,586 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

He. Peter Obi Short Manifesto - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / He. Peter Obi Short Manifesto (459 Views)

HE Peter Obi Vs Mr. Asiwaju: Rerun Or Sworn For HE Peter Obi? / Peter Obi Short Manifesto: / HE Peter Obi Needs A Website And A Functional Volunteering Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He. Peter Obi Short Manifesto by adspelite(m): 10:17pm On Jul 03, 2022
PETER OBI SHORT MANIFESTO:

I “Peter Obi” will wash away the pains that Nigerians have ever experienced in the history of Nigeria. I will be the president of all tribes, and in my government, there will be no discrimination. In my Government, the word, am Igbo, Yoruba or Hausa will be long forgotten, there will just be a Nigerian. In my government, you will build houses and live in them, you will farm and eat the fruit of your labor, and you will never build in vain again, or will there be cows to eat your farm fruit, because everything will be upgraded that even a cattle rarer will have no time to rare cows in the street of Nigeria. In my government, any country that wants to buy Nigeria's oil will buy it in Nigeria Naira not dollars again, to help add value to our currency. I will fight for you, I will keep you safe, I will protect your business, I will protect your homes, I will give you the Nigeria you have ever dreamed for. In my government, I won't be an “Igbo man” I will be a Nigerian. ~ PETER OBI

#PeterObiIsComing
#VoteLabourParty

Re: He. Peter Obi Short Manifesto by aylagos(m): 10:24pm On Jul 03, 2022
adspelite:
PETER OBI SHORT MANIFESTO:

I “Peter Obi” will wash away the pains that Nigerians have ever experienced in the history of Nigeria. I will be the president of all tribes, and in my government, there will be no discrimination. In my Government, the word, am Igbo, Yoruba or Hausa will be long forgotten, there will just be a Nigerian. In my government, you will build houses and live in them, you will farm and eat the fruit of your labor, and you will never build in vain again, or will there be cows to eat your farm fruit, because everything will be upgraded that even a cattle rarer will have no time to rare cows in the street of Nigeria. In my government, any country that wants to buy Nigeria's oil will buy it in Nigeria Naira not dollars again, to help add value to our currency. I will fight for you, I will keep you safe, I will protect your business, I will protect your homes, I will give you the Nigeria you have ever dreamed for. In my government, I won't be an “Igbo man” I will be a Nigerian. ~ PETER OBI

#PeterObiIsComing
#VoteLabourParty
Labourer how far I hear your oga will labour in vain in this coming election….nah true

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: He. Peter Obi Short Manifesto by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jul 03, 2022
Dude lies too much!

He probably watched too much cartoons as a kid, and why he is so good at painting fictions
Re: He. Peter Obi Short Manifesto by PlayerMeji: 10:33pm On Jul 03, 2022
Hmm

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Buhari Visits Kuje Prison Ahead Of Trip To Senegal / How Kwankwaso Missed VP Slot With Tinubu And 2031 Presidency! / Gov. Samuel Ortom Calls For Release Of IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.