Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,214 members, 7,953,788 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:21 AM

Breaking: Massacre Of Defenceless Igbo Youths By Soldiers In Ogbaru, Anambra - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Breaking: Massacre Of Defenceless Igbo Youths By Soldiers In Ogbaru, Anambra (1136 Views)

Eiye Cofraternity Members Arrested By Soldiers During Cult Clash In Lagos.Photos / Karowei, Militant Leader Arrested By Soldiers (PHOTO) / Man Poses With Don Wanny's Corpse After Being Killed By Soldiers. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Massacre Of Defenceless Igbo Youths By Soldiers In Ogbaru, Anambra by Maleekdon: 10:32pm On Jul 03, 2022
video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-y32k5E9zl4

Ogbaru in Anambra state was turned into a burial ground as more than 100 youths were gunned down by Nigería military who invaded that part of Igbo land.

Bodies of youths were seen littering the village. People said the soldiers were shooting on sight. Lots of youths had their lives cut short.

Ogbaru happens to be one among many places such has happened in Igbo land. Emene, Obigbo, Onitsha, Aba and Umuahia happened previously, leading to the death of many Igbo youths in the hands of the Nigerịa military.

Up until now, Gov Charles Chukwuma Soludo is yet to say a word about the massacre that happened in Ogbaru. Ohaneze remained silent. Igbo leaders are silent too. Even Peter Obi who have been seen condemning kîllings in other regions also maintained absolute silence. It seemed all of them are afraid of annoying the Fulani led one Nigería, who have been using the military to kîll Igbo youths. I believe some of these youths must have gotten their PVC in readiness for election, as being projected by many people, who will never write about their death, because it might hurt their political chances.

In #Shiroro Northern region, Fulanii bandits attacked soldiers and kîlled more than 30 soldiers, but Nigería soldiers did not go about kîlling civilians. But in a peaceful town in Ogbaru Anambra State, they went there and kîlled more than 100 youths. This is evil.

We are yet to read Nigería Army's press release on this incident. Probably, they have limited lies to tell.

We won't keep quiet over such massacre of defenceless Igbo youths by soldiers that pretend to be National army, but championing ethnic domination and cleansing.

8 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Breaking: Massacre Of Defenceless Igbo Youths By Soldiers In Ogbaru, Anambra by Totilopussylick(m): 10:36pm On Jul 03, 2022
If it is true that Nigeria soldiers are committing genocide in Igbo land.

No rest in peace for any dead soldiers that will soon be ambushed and killed in the northern states tongue.

12 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Breaking: Massacre Of Defenceless Igbo Youths By Soldiers In Ogbaru, Anambra by dangerousd071: 10:37pm On Jul 03, 2022
The same story everyday

9 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Breaking: Massacre Of Defenceless Igbo Youths By Soldiers In Ogbaru, Anambra by javaguru: 10:38pm On Jul 03, 2022
I hope this is not true, why this army be killing igbos any how, how many we come remain

them just indirectly be reducing our population

what is it sef

shaa make I never conclude say na true

8 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Breaking: Massacre Of Defenceless Igbo Youths By Soldiers In Ogbaru, Anambra by adeeyarhabdulla: 10:39pm On Jul 03, 2022
Nigeria army are just zombies in human form

7 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Breaking: Massacre Of Defenceless Igbo Youths By Soldiers In Ogbaru, Anambra by hasanayomide3: 10:40pm On Jul 03, 2022
E nor go ever better for them ooh

6 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Breaking: Massacre Of Defenceless Igbo Youths By Soldiers In Ogbaru, Anambra by Steven809: 10:42pm On Jul 03, 2022
Y Dem nor go carry this energy go sambisa forest

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Breaking: Massacre Of Defenceless Igbo Youths By Soldiers In Ogbaru, Anambra by immortalcrown(m): 10:59pm On Jul 03, 2022
Naija media go say na unkown gunmen soldiers kill for shrine inside bush. Then, dem congratulate Soludo for crushing unknown gunmen.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Breaking: Massacre Of Defenceless Igbo Youths By Soldiers In Ogbaru, Anambra by isaaudugeidam: 11:12pm On Jul 03, 2022
Killings of our people by the Nigeria army had now become the order of the day

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking: Massacre Of Defenceless Igbo Youths By Soldiers In Ogbaru, Anambra by kafassamuel007: 11:13pm On Jul 03, 2022
This nonsense must stop ooih

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Massacre Of Defenceless Igbo Youths By Soldiers In Ogbaru, Anambra by favourobaro90: 11:15pm On Jul 03, 2022
This is so painful
Re: Breaking: Massacre Of Defenceless Igbo Youths By Soldiers In Ogbaru, Anambra by LogicBomb8: 12:51am On Jul 04, 2022
__
Re: Breaking: Massacre Of Defenceless Igbo Youths By Soldiers In Ogbaru, Anambra by Gadafii: 1:58am On Jul 04, 2022
Boko haram will avenge their deaths, iswap will ensure they get justice
Re: Breaking: Massacre Of Defenceless Igbo Youths By Soldiers In Ogbaru, Anambra by ElohimShenRa(m): 5:15am On Jul 04, 2022
I commend our gallant Army for doing a wonderful job by annihilating these belligerent & incorrigible bastards like the cockroaches they are.

If your stupid gorilla-chest-beating fathers & yam-legged mothers refuse to discipline & train you at home, then you shouldn’t complain when outsiders do their parenting job for them.

You will go and ignite fire with your stupid mentality & uncouth mouths, when the fire begins to do its job by burning you, you will then run to the social media shouting:

“Defenseless Igbo”

“Unharmed Igbo”

“Marginalized Igbo”

Don’t you stupid wayward & cannibalistic animals have another pattern that is difficult to predict by wise & discerning minds?

Your stupid mentality is the same everywhere you go.

Whenever any of their bastard people insult others, they will all keep quiet & look the other way, but the moment you respond to their insults with equal measure, that is when you will begin to see all manner of stupid preachings e.g You’re Hateful, I’m Shocked, You’ve Broken The Rule, MODs Ban This Moniker.

Segalink & Sir_KB described these brain-dead nonentities aptly in the attached images below.

May Sango, Obatala & Ogun Lakaaye Oshimale obliterate any cursed bastard that reports or quotes my comment to say rubbish.

Foolish, Loud-Mouthed, Despicable, Vacuous, Cannibalistic, Hypocritical, Incestuous & Criminally-Minded Lots!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Massacre Of Defenceless Igbo Youths By Soldiers In Ogbaru, Anambra by shortIGBOman: 6:07am On Jul 04, 2022
God bless our Galant Soldiers. They are making us proud by killing every IPOB terrorist in the East. Kill them all and their SYMPERTIZERS. grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Massacre Of Defenceless Igbo Youths By Soldiers In Ogbaru, Anambra by DKM123: 6:35am On Jul 04, 2022
Last week, I bumped into a group of youth in Nicon Luxury all dressed in suits, numbering about 50. When I noticed they were going for lunch and it was buffet, I enquired who they are. A staff told me they have been there for over a week and have been undergoing training. All for Tinubu. These are young guys who will very soon hijack the social media. There are also groups in Lagos and Port Harcourt.

You know what, when they are unleashed, you will understand. That's what they used against Goodluck. It will be worse for PO because the social media is his strongest point right now. Each of these boys will have up to 100 social media accounts and will be online 24/7. If you make any post, within an hour you will get a 100 attacks, neutralizing any positive thing you may have posted about PO. They will come in different identities, including Igbo, so people will be confused. It is war, but PO team doesn't seem to understand this yet. I was speaking with Val yesterday. I told him about it, hoping he would understand. This is not the type only him will be replying PO critiques, he will be overwhelmed.

The tactics is based on studies of countries where incumbent presidents were beaten in elections. APC did the study and deployed it well against Goodluck. They are at it again, but the youths will not allow them succeed this time. We are tired of being FUULED and manipulated by this evul old men. Our Mumu don do! Youths wake up and smell the rotten coffee!

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Massacre Of Defenceless Igbo Youths By Soldiers In Ogbaru, Anambra by GOATandYAMtheory: 6:58am On Jul 04, 2022
DKM123:
Last week, I bumped into a group of youth in Nicon Luxury all dressed in suits, numbering about 50. When I noticed they were going for lunch and it was buffet, I enquired who they are. A staff told me they have been there for over a week and have been undergoing training. All for Tinubu. These are young guys who will very soon hijack the social media. There are also groups in Lagos and Port Harcourt.

You know what, when they are unleashed, you will understand. That's what they used against Goodluck. It will be worse for PO because the social media is his strongest point right now. Each of these boys will have up to 100 social media accounts and will be online 24/7. If you make any post, within an hour you will get a 100 attacks, neutralizing any positive thing you may have posted about PO. They will come in different identities, including Igbo, so people will be confused. It is war, but PO team doesn't seem to understand this yet. I was speaking with Val yesterday. I told him about it, hoping he would understand. This is not the type only him will be replying PO critiques, he will be overwhelmed.

The tactics is based on studies of countries where incumbent presidents were beaten in elections. APC did the study and deployed it well against Goodluck. They are at it again, but the youths will not allow them succeed this time. We are tired of being FUULED and manipulated by this evul old men. Our Mumu don do! Youths wake up and smell the rotten coffee!
Mumu post

IPOB logic
Re: Breaking: Massacre Of Defenceless Igbo Youths By Soldiers In Ogbaru, Anambra by Bigsharkmob: 10:29am On Jul 04, 2022
ElohimShenRa:
I commend our gallant Army for doing a wonderful job by annihilating these belligerent & incorrigible bastards like the cockroaches they are.

If your stupid gorilla-chest-beating fathers & yam-legged mothers refuse to discipline & train you at home, then you shouldn’t complain when outsiders do their parenting job for them.

You will go and ignite fire with your stupid mentality & uncouth mouths, when the fire begins to do its job by burning you, you will then run to the social media shouting:

“Defenseless Igbo”

“Unharmed Igbo”

“Marginalized Igbo”

Don’t you stupid wayward & cannibalistic animals have another pattern that is difficult to predict by wise & discerning minds?

Your stupid mentality is the same everywhere you go.

Whenever any of their bastard people insult others, they will all keep quiet & look the other way, but the moment you respond to their insults with equal measure, that is when you will begin to see all manner of stupid preachings e.g You’re Hateful, I’m Shocked, You’ve Broken The Rule, MODs Ban This Moniker.

Segalink & Sir_KB described these brain-dead nonentities aptly in the attached images below.

May Sango, Obatala & Ogun Lakaaye Oshimale obliterate any cursed bastard that reports or quotes my comment to say rubbish.

Foolish, Loud-Mouthed, Despicable, Vacuous, Cannibalistic, Hypocritical, Incestuous & Criminally-Minded Lots!

You are a bastard and your generation will all perish . This is so dumb of you .

(1) (Reply)

Man Stabs Wife To Death At Nightclub / Two Cousins Arrested For Robbery And Murder In Ogun State / Ex Boko Haram Caught With Cocaine In Ondo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.