Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:43 PM

OPM Pastor Chinyere To Give AGUBA, Homeless Actor An Apartment (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OPM Pastor Chinyere To Give AGUBA, Homeless Actor An Apartment (Photos) (53402 Views)

Kenneth Aguba Meets OPM Pastor In Port Harcourt, Gets Free House, Feeding / Apostle Chinyere Gives Mr. Spellz A Shop & An Apartment (Photos) / Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

OPM Pastor Chinyere To Give AGUBA, Homeless Actor An Apartment (Photos) by nollytvgist22: 1:29am On Jul 04, 2022
OPM Pastor Vows to give Homeless Nollywood Actor a house to stay with feeding

Who knows the contact of this actor should tell him to contact me immediately.
Instead of him sleeping on the streets, I apostle chibuzor chinyere GO of OPM is giving him a free accommodation in one of the OPM free estates.

But I will not be establishing any business for him, only free accommodation.
FEEDING ? No problem.

Is on record that OPM male estates which has been on from the old location to the new location has been feeding the men since 2017 that is 5 years free of charge.

And all the female rescued from the streets, we have feeding since 2016 that is 6 good years free of charge.

So as long as he is in the male estate, feeding would not be a problem for him.
But I will not be establishing any business for him.

And he can stay in the free of charge at the estate forever.
Everything is fully funded through tithes and offerings in OPM Church

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02KW577Eyxe8doxbkc7sCeyptTrr4FR4ZEB8ooWAfr6n9d3RcqVt6pKfLxWey9XG4xl&id=640564470

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7209505/nollywood-actor-aguba-homeless-photos

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OPM Pastor Chinyere To Give AGUBA, Homeless Actor An Apartment (Photos) by Rosenews2233: 1:55am On Jul 04, 2022
That pastor is sincerely working for God thank you sir since Nollywood no gree help am

211 Likes 11 Shares

Re: OPM Pastor Chinyere To Give AGUBA, Homeless Actor An Apartment (Photos) by Nobody: 1:59am On Jul 04, 2022
Rosenews2233:
That pastor is sincerely working for God thank you sir since Nollywood no gree help am
Do they have? Some of them are asslickers to politicians and cubana for financial gratification

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OPM Pastor Chinyere To Give AGUBA, Homeless Actor An Apartment (Photos) by Nobody: 7:37am On Jul 04, 2022
I sabi this guy Wetin happen sef

22 Likes

Re: OPM Pastor Chinyere To Give AGUBA, Homeless Actor An Apartment (Photos) by temitope27(m): 11:26am On Jul 04, 2022
Nice gesture

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OPM Pastor Chinyere To Give AGUBA, Homeless Actor An Apartment (Photos) by Searchingvictor: 11:26am On Jul 04, 2022
Nice, any lady homeless. I'll give you shelter just dm me. sad
Service to God and humanity

50 Likes 9 Shares

Re: OPM Pastor Chinyere To Give AGUBA, Homeless Actor An Apartment (Photos) by emmanuelbrown26: 11:26am On Jul 04, 2022
Heal d world, mak d world a better place.
This pastor sabi help, but there are questions needed to be answered from this actor (though d baba was never an active actor)
Where are his brothers?
What about his kinsmen?
D little change he made in nollywood nko?

23 Likes 6 Shares

Re: OPM Pastor Chinyere To Give AGUBA, Homeless Actor An Apartment (Photos) by mazizitonene(m): 11:26am On Jul 04, 2022
Seems this dude runs an NGO...and solicits funding from international organisations with this always loud donations/charities..... Nice one tho

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: OPM Pastor Chinyere To Give AGUBA, Homeless Actor An Apartment (Photos) by atobs4real(m): 11:26am On Jul 04, 2022
GOOD ONE SIR.
THE ALMIGHTY GOD WILL CONTINUE TO SURPRISE U AND UR FAMILY

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: OPM Pastor Chinyere To Give AGUBA, Homeless Actor An Apartment (Photos) by mhktaryan: 11:26am On Jul 04, 2022
May God reward you accordingly

6 Likes

Re: OPM Pastor Chinyere To Give AGUBA, Homeless Actor An Apartment (Photos) by Deborah98(f): 11:26am On Jul 04, 2022
God bless you PST Chibuzor. You are truly a blessing

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OPM Pastor Chinyere To Give AGUBA, Homeless Actor An Apartment (Photos) by robinso01(m): 11:27am On Jul 04, 2022
God bless him more.

4 Likes

Re: OPM Pastor Chinyere To Give AGUBA, Homeless Actor An Apartment (Photos) by Blackdisciple(m): 11:27am On Jul 04, 2022
Revolution2022:
Do they have? Some of them are asslickers to politicians and cubana for financial gratification

And he did something great your leaders couldn't do for u.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: OPM Pastor Chinyere To Give AGUBA, Homeless Actor An Apartment (Photos) by ThinkWISELY(m): 11:27am On Jul 04, 2022
Respectable gestures

2 Likes

Re: OPM Pastor Chinyere To Give AGUBA, Homeless Actor An Apartment (Photos) by Cmanforall: 11:27am On Jul 04, 2022
Nice one...
The pastor in the 2nd paragraph highlighted he won't be establishing business for the actor. He's been honest on what he can offer the actor.

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OPM Pastor Chinyere To Give AGUBA, Homeless Actor An Apartment (Photos) by Blackdisciple(m): 11:27am On Jul 04, 2022
Nice one sir, God bless u.
Re: OPM Pastor Chinyere To Give AGUBA, Homeless Actor An Apartment (Photos) by ViceGovernor: 11:27am On Jul 04, 2022
More offering and tithe to your company pastor wink

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: OPM Pastor Chinyere To Give AGUBA, Homeless Actor An Apartment (Photos) by SultanOfPuna: 11:27am On Jul 04, 2022
Something Adeboye, Oyedipo, Kumi
Can Never Do

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: OPM Pastor Chinyere To Give AGUBA, Homeless Actor An Apartment (Photos) by elmessiahs(m): 11:27am On Jul 04, 2022
Good one
Re: OPM Pastor Chinyere To Give AGUBA, Homeless Actor An Apartment (Photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 11:27am On Jul 04, 2022
Igbo pastors are only pastors in Nigeria serving God with true heart and soul... if nah yellowbar he wil tell us go mine cow bones in defence of our land

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: OPM Pastor Chinyere To Give AGUBA, Homeless Actor An Apartment (Photos) by chibnnodi: 11:27am On Jul 04, 2022
Thank you sir!
Re: OPM Pastor Chinyere To Give AGUBA, Homeless Actor An Apartment (Photos) by Caleb17: 11:28am On Jul 04, 2022
May God bless #Obidient pastor Chinyere.

2 Likes

Re: OPM Pastor Chinyere To Give AGUBA, Homeless Actor An Apartment (Photos) by Ejehkob: 11:28am On Jul 04, 2022
His philanthropic gesture is second to none this days

He collected the mantle from TB JOSHUA I guess smiley

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OPM Pastor Chinyere To Give AGUBA, Homeless Actor An Apartment (Photos) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 11:28am On Jul 04, 2022
Nice Development

Is So Proud Of That Man Of God

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: OPM Pastor Chinyere To Give AGUBA, Homeless Actor An Apartment (Photos) by LienwaltAbel(m): 11:29am On Jul 04, 2022
Who Sabi d actor abeg?

2 Likes

Re: OPM Pastor Chinyere To Give AGUBA, Homeless Actor An Apartment (Photos) by prciouschika(f): 11:29am On Jul 04, 2022
Nollywood doesn't pay sad jah bless the giver.

Soooo many years I joined NL today is my first time making it to front page grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: OPM Pastor Chinyere To Give AGUBA, Homeless Actor An Apartment (Photos) by iamoyindamola(m): 11:29am On Jul 04, 2022
So fast shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OPM Pastor Chinyere To Give AGUBA, Homeless Actor An Apartment (Photos) by JayPeeOham: 11:29am On Jul 04, 2022
Well done Sir

1 Like

Re: OPM Pastor Chinyere To Give AGUBA, Homeless Actor An Apartment (Photos) by BluntCrazeMan: 11:30am On Jul 04, 2022
Good..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Basketmouth Shades Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex-breadseller (Photo) / Forbes Top 10 Richest African Musicians 2017: Jidenna, Davido, Don Jazzy, Wizkid / I Use Bikes When I'm Late To Airport, Nina Ivy Defends Bobrisky.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.