Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,690 members, 7,823,945 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

OPM Pastor Chinyere To Give AGUBA, Homeless Actor An Apartment (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OPM Pastor Chinyere To Give AGUBA, Homeless Actor An Apartment (Photos) (53422 Views)

Kenneth Aguba Meets OPM Pastor In Port Harcourt, Gets Free House, Feeding / Apostle Chinyere Gives Mr. Spellz A Shop & An Apartment (Photos) / Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OPM Pastor Chinyere To Give AGUBA, Homeless Actor An Apartment (Photos) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jul 04, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
Something Adeboye, Oyedipo, Kumi
Can Never Do
See this ignoramus.
Must they announce to you they are helping people.

Mind you as a child of God you don't have to publcise your good deeds.
Re: OPM Pastor Chinyere To Give AGUBA, Homeless Actor An Apartment (Photos) by Deborah98(f): 12:38pm On Jul 04, 2022
MisterKennedy:

Amen

Happy new week to you dear
Thank you sir just that I'm not really fit. Got down with fever yesterday but I'm getting better.

1 Like

Re: OPM Pastor Chinyere To Give AGUBA, Homeless Actor An Apartment (Photos) by Bomaking(m): 12:42pm On Jul 04, 2022
May God bless u more and more. Amen
Re: OPM Pastor Chinyere To Give AGUBA, Homeless Actor An Apartment (Photos) by emmanuelbrown26: 1:12pm On Jul 04, 2022
FireUpNow:

Some brothers and kinsmen are very wicked poo. As per the little money he got from acting I cannot question how he spent his money as they always say ahit happen
U are absolutely right, some brothers are damn wicked to d core
Re: OPM Pastor Chinyere To Give AGUBA, Homeless Actor An Apartment (Photos) by emmanuelbrown26: 1:20pm On Jul 04, 2022
hassinho707:
Please just find out how much Nollywood pay for the role they offer some of the actors if it's a enough to feed the actors before they get another role. Then you will understand that some of our actors are not really paid well
Though they don't some actors much,
Re: OPM Pastor Chinyere To Give AGUBA, Homeless Actor An Apartment (Photos) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 04, 2022
See correct pastor.
Re: OPM Pastor Chinyere To Give AGUBA, Homeless Actor An Apartment (Photos) by goodman5(m): 1:41pm On Jul 04, 2022
I know this baba back then in abakpa enugu ,we called him nwanganga angry

1 Like

Re: OPM Pastor Chinyere To Give AGUBA, Homeless Actor An Apartment (Photos) by MichaelSokoto(m): 1:54pm On Jul 04, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
Can Never Do
How sure are u dat dey don't same or even better?

Re: OPM Pastor Chinyere To Give AGUBA, Homeless Actor An Apartment (Photos) by caesymore(m): 2:11pm On Jul 04, 2022
Searchingvictor:
Nice, any lady homeless. I'll give you shelter just dm me. sad
Service to God and humanity

grin
Re: OPM Pastor Chinyere To Give AGUBA, Homeless Actor An Apartment (Photos) by ufotunang: 2:18pm On Jul 04, 2022
This is who they call a true man of God... always helping the poor

2 Likes

Re: OPM Pastor Chinyere To Give AGUBA, Homeless Actor An Apartment (Photos) by rickleye: 2:20pm On Jul 04, 2022
This what the gospel is supposed to be about !
Why can't a government as rich as Nigeria build affordable housing ( low cost housing, ghettos) for the downtrodden.
Being Nigerian is always a humbling experience .. sha !
Re: OPM Pastor Chinyere To Give AGUBA, Homeless Actor An Apartment (Photos) by Tomek09(m): 2:20pm On Jul 04, 2022
Searchingvictor:
U use style dey find vagina to eat. Thief
Re: OPM Pastor Chinyere To Give AGUBA, Homeless Actor An Apartment (Photos) by Tomek09(m): 2:22pm On Jul 04, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
Can Never Do
Rather they will use it to build University poor people can't afford. Thieves
Re: OPM Pastor Chinyere To Give AGUBA, Homeless Actor An Apartment (Photos) by Tomek09(m): 2:24pm On Jul 04, 2022
mytime24:
y only ladies angry
Like pairs repel while unlike pairs attract. He is a good boy
Re: OPM Pastor Chinyere To Give AGUBA, Homeless Actor An Apartment (Photos) by Tomek09(m): 2:26pm On Jul 04, 2022
Okobola146:
this your food looks like sacrifice to amadioha

See better meat that my babe cooked for me

Ur babe cooked black pussies for you grin grin
Re: OPM Pastor Chinyere To Give AGUBA, Homeless Actor An Apartment (Photos) by Okobola146: 2:41pm On Jul 04, 2022
Tomek09:

Ur babe cooked black pussies for you grin grin
the meat sweet o
Re: OPM Pastor Chinyere To Give AGUBA, Homeless Actor An Apartment (Photos) by Mandesz(m): 2:56pm On Jul 04, 2022
Rosenews2233:
That pastor is sincerely working for God thank you sir since Nollywood no gree help am
Are u God that u know who's working for him? Those are overstatement from a mere mud. Don't be hasty in making conclusions.
Re: OPM Pastor Chinyere To Give AGUBA, Homeless Actor An Apartment (Photos) by Mandesz(m): 3:10pm On Jul 04, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
Can Never Do
how many people av u helped in yo life. Some of u are hard-hearted and couldn't part with a Kobo but make excuses of not being rich. Adeboye, oyedepo, kumuyi are providing free foods and shelters to many Nigerians everyday without making a noise. They provide employment to thousands without expecting 'thank you' from anyone. They even construct roads. Nigeria would have been a better place to live in if government are
run like churches. Moreover if they never do anything, they never owe u anything. People like u who are quick to judge never pay, tithes, hardly pay offering, or don't even attend any of their churches. So how they take owe u?
Re: OPM Pastor Chinyere To Give AGUBA, Homeless Actor An Apartment (Photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 3:16pm On Jul 04, 2022
bencr7:
abeg give shut u tribalism shit, just say d pastor did well and move on,don't turn it to tribe things.
Seun will not see u tribalism shit to ban u guys in Nairaland after putting law against it because is gaining from u pple.
Afonjapig and shortigboman two pple without sense
are you done

1 Like

Re: OPM Pastor Chinyere To Give AGUBA, Homeless Actor An Apartment (Photos) by zolajpower: 3:22pm On Jul 04, 2022
Rosenews2233:
That pastor is sincerely working for God thank you sir since Nollywood no gree help am

Re you playing and what kind of playing is this grin
I'm just salivating with that photo chai grin
Re: OPM Pastor Chinyere To Give AGUBA, Homeless Actor An Apartment (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 3:29pm On Jul 04, 2022
filey:
Why did the Nollywood actors not help him. They are quick to showcase the wealth they don't have on social media.

Why should they help him? Helping someone is a matter of choice, not mandatory.........
Re: OPM Pastor Chinyere To Give AGUBA, Homeless Actor An Apartment (Photos) by Allisgud: 3:30pm On Jul 04, 2022
Who will even go against this man,if he decided to run for presidency
Re: OPM Pastor Chinyere To Give AGUBA, Homeless Actor An Apartment (Photos) by gracealonev: 3:31pm On Jul 04, 2022
Rosenews2233:

Are you telling me there are no poor people closer to him whose lives he can touch without drawing applause from you and I?

Some of the giving we see these days from pastors are not Biblical.
Re: OPM Pastor Chinyere To Give AGUBA, Homeless Actor An Apartment (Photos) by mediclife1987(m): 3:53pm On Jul 04, 2022
Rosenews2233:

Shey na baby crocodile head dey inside this your soup so?
Re: OPM Pastor Chinyere To Give AGUBA, Homeless Actor An Apartment (Photos) by Kingspin(m): 3:57pm On Jul 04, 2022
Yet this type of people will not win an election in Nigeria because someone will say he is not from my state, tribe or party.

Sophisticated ignorance people.
Re: OPM Pastor Chinyere To Give AGUBA, Homeless Actor An Apartment (Photos) by Anndrew(m): 4:25pm On Jul 04, 2022
Searchingvictor:
lolz..
Re: OPM Pastor Chinyere To Give AGUBA, Homeless Actor An Apartment (Photos) by slowice(m): 4:49pm On Jul 04, 2022
Rosenews2233:

You are just wicked.... Why you do me this kind thing grin
Re: OPM Pastor Chinyere To Give AGUBA, Homeless Actor An Apartment (Photos) by membranus: 5:11pm On Jul 04, 2022
hassinho707:
Please just find out how much Nollywood pay for the role they offer some of the actors if it's a enough to feed the actors before they get another role. Then you will understand that some of our actors are not really paid well

Then where did their actresses got the money to be building all those big mansions they are flaunting on social media?
Re: OPM Pastor Chinyere To Give AGUBA, Homeless Actor An Apartment (Photos) by prciouschika(f): 5:19pm On Jul 04, 2022
Amen ooo cheesy
Nonywendy:
praise God on ur behalf
Re: OPM Pastor Chinyere To Give AGUBA, Homeless Actor An Apartment (Photos) by eniteden(m): 5:20pm On Jul 04, 2022
Bros why now? You don make Banga soup and starch dey hungry me now seriously? And the price don increase for Niger Delta kitchen Abuja. tongue
Rosenews2233:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Braless Lady Models Laura Ikeji's Products For Valentine (Photos) / See How Wizkid Spends His Millions(photos) / I Use Bikes When I'm Late To Airport, Nina Ivy Defends Bobrisky.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.