Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Can I Get A Canada Work Visa With A Budget Of 1.5million Naira? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can I Get A Canada Work Visa With A Budget Of 1.5million Naira? (4700 Views)

Man Narrates His Sad Experience Applying For China Visa With Nigerian Passport / Can I Get Uk Tourist Visa With 1.5million Bank Statements / Poland Work Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Get A Canada Work Visa With A Budget Of 1.5million Naira? by Mykelhendriz: 6:53pm On Jun 07, 2021
Please help a brother, I am considering relocating to Canada on a work visa.. and I saw an agent who is ready to assist me, but with a budget of 1.5million naira

How legit is this?
Is it possible to get a Canada visa with 1.5million naira?
Please I need interaction

Help a brother

1 Like

Re: Can I Get A Canada Work Visa With A Budget Of 1.5million Naira? by victor2008(m): 7:19pm On Jun 07, 2021
Bro visit cic.gc.ca #1,5m won't do it,proof of funds alone is $10,000 CAD

3 Likes

Re: Can I Get A Canada Work Visa With A Budget Of 1.5million Naira? by Engrjamjam: 7:26pm On Jun 07, 2021
Not enough
Re: Can I Get A Canada Work Visa With A Budget Of 1.5million Naira? by ednut1(m): 7:35pm On Jun 07, 2021
Mykelhendriz:
Please help a brother, I am considering relocating to Canada on a work visa.. and I saw an agent who is ready to assist me, but with a budget of 1.5million naira

How legit is this?

Help a brother
no agent in Nigeria can do canada work visa for you. Na big scam

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Get A Canada Work Visa With A Budget Of 1.5million Naira? by bunmconig(m): 7:58pm On Jun 07, 2021
Oh! You want to Japa after voting Buhari abi
No way, we will fight this together ni o
Re: Can I Get A Canada Work Visa With A Budget Of 1.5million Naira? by Mykelhendriz: 8:39pm On Jun 07, 2021
victor2008:
Bro visit cic.gc.ca #1,5m won't do it,proof of funds alone is $10,000 CAD

So how much do you think will be enough?! And is the work visa possible?! The agent told me it’s not a big job! More like fruit picking and minor jobs, but the company will be responsible for my feeding and accommodation! So please elaborate

1 Like

Re: Can I Get A Canada Work Visa With A Budget Of 1.5million Naira? by ednut1(m): 9:13pm On Jun 07, 2021
Mykelhendriz:

So how much do you think will be enough?! And is the work visa possible?! The agent told me it’s not a big job! More like fruit picking and minor jobs, but the company will be responsible for my feeding and accommodation! So please elaborate
these are the countries that qualify for that visa. The agent is a scammer

3 Likes

Re: Can I Get A Canada Work Visa With A Budget Of 1.5million Naira? by kpo56(m): 9:35pm On Jun 07, 2021
grin grin grin country dn red na to japa na E sure pass
bunmconig:
Oh! You want to Japa after voting Buhari abi
No way, we will fight this together ni o

1 Like

Re: Can I Get A Canada Work Visa With A Budget Of 1.5million Naira? by naxee9294: 10:12pm On Jun 07, 2021
Good evening nairalanders
Pls I fit see short course In Canada for at least 300k
Re: Can I Get A Canada Work Visa With A Budget Of 1.5million Naira? by Ynix(m): 1:04am On Jun 08, 2021
ednut1:
why are you still in Nigeria. Study visa is very experience abeg
I am not interested in leaving Nigeria else I would have been long gone. One of my guys in the US Navy was on my neck to immigrate to the US. Moreover knowledge is power and power is power
Re: Can I Get A Canada Work Visa With A Budget Of 1.5million Naira? by Ynix(m): 1:07am On Jun 08, 2021
naxee9294:
Good evening nairalanders
Pls I fit see short course In Canada for at least 300k
not possible. But you can use the money to up skill from here and apply for a job in highly demanded skill jobs
Re: Can I Get A Canada Work Visa With A Budget Of 1.5million Naira? by Ynix(m): 5:09pm On Aug 25, 2021
Mykelhendriz:

How legit is this?

Help a brother
If you are still interested in the work visa chat me up. I won't charge you until you get the job and after getting the visa. You can reach me on 08089456258
Re: Can I Get A Canada Work Visa With A Budget Of 1.5million Naira? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Aug 25, 2021
Ynix:

If you are still interested in the work visa chat me up. I won't charge you until you get the job and after getting the visa. You can reach me on 08089456258
scammer

1 Like

Re: Can I Get A Canada Work Visa With A Budget Of 1.5million Naira? by Ynix(m): 6:54pm On Aug 25, 2021
Lagbaja88:
scammer
it seems I have scammed you before. Anyways someone has reached out and we have began the process, and I sticked to my words
Re: Can I Get A Canada Work Visa With A Budget Of 1.5million Naira? by Plut01: 7:42pm On Aug 25, 2021
Ynix:

Re: Can I Get A Canada Work Visa With A Budget Of 1.5million Naira? by Localordinary: 8:53pm On Aug 25, 2021
You guys will never learn. You have the Internet at your finger tips,go to the official Canadian website and contact them via email,stop making yourselves vulnerable to these agents that do not have conscience, I repeat, be wise and contact Canadian website by yourselves. A word is enough for the wise

Mykelhendriz:

How legit is this?

Help a brother

2 Likes

Re: Can I Get A Canada Work Visa With A Budget Of 1.5million Naira? by sosowater: 11:48pm On Aug 25, 2021
Ynix:
not possible. But you can use the money to up skill from here and apply for a job in highly demanded skill jobs

Any idea of the hot in demand skills?
Re: Can I Get A Canada Work Visa With A Budget Of 1.5million Naira? by Ynix(m): 7:19am On Aug 26, 2021
sosowater:

Any idea of the hot in demand skills?

Digital marketing
Accounting
Agriculture
Web and App development
UI /UX
Software development
Adult caretaking
Re: Can I Get A Canada Work Visa With A Budget Of 1.5million Naira? by Crossroad1(m): 3:45am On Aug 27, 2021
Ynix:

I messaged you bro
Re: Can I Get A Canada Work Visa With A Budget Of 1.5million Naira? by Localordinary: 2:25pm On Aug 28, 2021
Just wise,kindly do the needful. You people wil not learn until u are scammed.

Crossroad1:
I messaged you bro
Re: Can I Get A Canada Work Visa With A Budget Of 1.5million Naira? by Crossroad1(m): 2:31pm On Aug 28, 2021
Localordinary:
Just wise,kindly do the needful. You people wil not learn until u are scammed.

you don't even know me. It will be hard for a camel to pass through a needle than for me to be scammed..
Believe me when I tell you this
Re: Can I Get A Canada Work Visa With A Budget Of 1.5million Naira? by Localordinary: 5:15pm On Aug 28, 2021
Scammer is here.

Cc: just wise kindly do the needful

Ynix:

Re: Can I Get A Canada Work Visa With A Budget Of 1.5million Naira? by Ynix(m): 10:18pm On Aug 28, 2021
Localordinary:
Scammer is here.

Cc: just wise kindly do the needful

If I wanted to scam people I wont write what I wrote. Thank God I don't scam, I am using some information available to me to help some, if it works for them, we will have an agreement, it is up to them to be faithful or not. Anyways the most important thing about criticism is proof them wrong
Re: Can I Get A Canada Work Visa With A Budget Of 1.5million Naira? by Ynix(m): 10:01am On Nov 01, 2021
Mykelhendriz:

How legit is this?

Help a brother
chat me up on 08089456258 I have a new gist for you
Re: Can I Get A Canada Work Visa With A Budget Of 1.5million Naira? by uthlaw: 2:08pm On Nov 01, 2021
Ynix:

If I wanted to scam people I wont write what I wrote. Thank God I don't scam, I am using some information available to me to help some, if it works for them, we will have an agreement, it is up to them to be faithful or not. Anyways the most important thing about criticism is proof them wrong
funny thing about this forum is that does saying scam,don't even have money!

2 Likes

Re: Can I Get A Canada Work Visa With A Budget Of 1.5million Naira? by Ynix(m): 5:52pm On Nov 01, 2021
uthlaw:
funny thing about this forum is that does saying scam,don't even have money!
You are right, one of them chatted me up only to start cursing saying I will die in 7 days ago that was two weeks ago. I told him to send me his bank account number so I can ease his stress.
Nigerians, many of us love free things.

1 Like

Re: Can I Get A Canada Work Visa With A Budget Of 1.5million Naira? by Udoka3654: 2:06am On Nov 10, 2021
Ynix:

Sure but you can share the information here and he'll a brother. I believe one of the aims of this site/hirum is to help ourselves. Please share the information as I'm also interested

(1) (Reply)

Osogbo To Abuja By Air or road: Price And Procedures Pls. / What Is The Cost Of Renting An Apartment In Cotonou / Low Tuition Universities: List Of Countries With Low Tuition Fees.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.